Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) Empty Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:03 pm
Salzem had gone a little farther ahead to scout out the way to Suna. It was just like he remembered it. Hot, humid, sandy, hot, humid, hot... Yup. Not a whole lot in the sake of variety, but it was the only real place he could define as home now. Even though the terrain was frustrating, the air was hot and dry, and the only real form of weather he'd yet to experience was hot, hottest and freezing cold, Salzem smiled at the hostile environment. He craved the challenge of trekking the dessert. He also was looking forward to a semi-familiar surrounding again. However, what he was nervous about was if he would even be able to enter Sunagakure, what with his criminal record flourishing after his accidental prison break. Not to mention Konoha's potential actions of alerting to local villages of his presence. Despite the presence of his dear friend (practically all the family Salzem has now) Kira, Salzem couldn't help but be anxious. It showed too, his fingers clenched in anticipation, his eyes flicked all around, muscles stiff and ready to jump at a moment's notice. He wasn't just afraid for himself (In fact, he'd accepted he was condemned a while ago). He was more scared for Kira's sake. He was afraid she would be attached to his nefarious reputation. A consort, if you will. He would easily give his life for Kira's freedom if need be. He cared for her too much to let her experience the brutalities of prison as he had.

Shortly after that thought, Salzem noticed he had arrived at Suna's gates. Strangely, they were closed, as if to ward off any of the incoming passers by. Salzem ran a hand along the wood/metal of the gate's huge door. He guessed he'd have to wait for someone to notice them...
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:47 pm
Kira travelled a few meters behind Sal in order to keep a close eye on him as they made their way across the humid desert. Of course, she had every intention of trusting everything that the boy had told her up until now, but there was a feeling of caution that she felt inclined to follow. The trip towards the village was one filled with silence. Not many words were uttered between the two ninja. Just the sounds of a few vultures and the passing wind. 

They arrived at the village several hours later to find a closed gate. When the two came to a complete stop, the gates opened suddenly as two of the guards came out. “state your purpose.” One of them said in a deep voice. “I am Kira of the Sand Village. I have with me a crimi—“ She began before looking over to Sal and remember the conversation they once had. “a suspect of interest that requires the Kazekage’s attention. Please inform him of my arrival. I am sure he’ll know what your talking about.” The two guards looked at each other, as if saying, are we really going to take orders from this brat? “Which one of you am I gonna have to kick in the balls in order to go get the Kazekage!” The Uzumaki repeated herself with intense ferocity, the tips of her hair lifting upwards towards the sky. One of the guards sighed before he kneeled down and shushined toward Koroshi’s office. The other just walked back towards his post. “Let’s head inside, we’ll wait for him there.” Kira said to Sal, her voice soft, but tired. She wasn’t physically tired, but more mentally. 
Anonymous

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 pm
Salzem hadn't even noticed the two guards at the gates. He must have been more drained than he thought. Now that Kira was talking to the guards, Salzem had a moment to look over his form. It burned and ached, skin still very sensitive to the sun's fearsome glare. Along the back of his neck, face and shoulders, they'd turned a raw shade of pink. Salzem looked at Kira with a near-pained expression when she nearly called him a criminal, though, she saw what she was about to do and switched out the word for a more preferable term: Person of interest. A gentler term. One he could live with, he supposed.  The guards seemed Dubious at first, looking at Kira, then at Salzem, then at each other. They didn't seem ready to take orders from one such as Kira, but then Kira threatened their man-hood and that got the in line, as it should. Salzem stifled a small giggle before the gates opened and the guards went about in search of their Kage.

Salzem looked at Kira, noticing the drained look on her face. This whole ordeal must have taken a lot out of the poor girl. Salzem's stupidity made her this way. He knew it. His guilt rose as he looked into the blue/green eyes of his close friend. He wasn't even sure if she trusted him anymore. He frowned slightly at the thought, before forcing a small grin. One of them had to remain cheerful to some degree after all. Salzem immediately saw the bench they'd sat on together the day they met. The bench they talked, the bench where she had confessed her bloodline too. Salzem smiled genuinely at the thought, walking up to it and flopping down one end, wincing as his sun-burned flesh rubbed against the rough wood of the bench. He was happy to be here again, even if the circumstances were less than desirable. Assuming Kira had sat down next to him on the bench, Salzem would turn to her, a slightly concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay Kira? Do you need any water or anything? I'm sure I have some left in my pack..." Salzem said, pulling his pack around in front of him, digging around in it for his canteen. Even though Sal was playing stupid, he knew the difference between a look of physical weariness and one of mental weariness, He just hoped the way he was doing it, Kira would open up to him. Tell him what was going on.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:32 pm
The laughter that left Sal’s voice after the threat had been given to the guards felt like a breeze of fresh air. It hinted at the good times before this large mess ensued, and also told her that those times won’t be impossible to return to. Difficult, but definitely not impossible. The Uzumaki turned towards the boy who sported a small grin. Kira wanted to mirror his expression, but found that she couldn’t. Something held her at bay. It was almost like the girl was a totally different person than the egotistical, light hearted girl that she normally was. A lump seemed to be forming at the bottom of her throat, and she was feeling oddly mute compared to her loudmouth usual self. She wondered what Koroshi was going to do with Sal. Before she had left to find him, se had painted the worst picture of him. Now that she knew the other side of the story, what would the Kazekage think? All these thoughts was giving the heterochromatic eyed girl a headache.

Kira’s eyes followed Sal as he took a seat on the bench where they had first originally talked. Those seemed like simpler days, but the more she grew as a full fledged ninja, the further those days seem to be. The Uzumaki followed close behind and took a seat beside Sal, but left empty space between them, enough for another person to sit. She placed Sal’s sword to her side furthest from the wanderer before placing her hands on her knees. The girl was looking straight ahead when the boy finally broke the constant silence that had built between them. His offer of water bringing back memories when she had lost enough blood to quench the thirst of a family of vampires. The Uzumaki sighed as as she shook her head implying that she was fine. With the heaviness of the mood, it was quite ironic when the girl suddenly pulled out an eye-catching travel cup from the back pack and had brought along. It was pink with orange polka dots and had along purple swirly straw. within it was a fruity beverage containing mangos and strawberries. It’s a ninja mystery on how it didn’t go bad during all that traveling across the desert. The girl sipped through the straw nonchalantly, as if her cup wasn’t so bizarre. Yet, with that, no words had still left the girl’s lips.
Anonymous

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:40 pm
Salzem shrugged as Kira denied his offer of water, pulling it out anyway for himself. Kira pulled out her own bottle and it was pretty indeed. With very juicy colors covering the outside, and on the inside, slices of fruit floated in the water the bottle held, flavoring it ever so slightly. Compared to Salzem's plain black water canteen, Kira's bottle put his to shame. Salzem guzzled down his water as if it were his last drink, relishing the refreshing feeling the cool water brought. He wiped his lips clean with the back of his hand and glanced over at Kira, who was sipping at her drink, eyes distant as if she was lost in some horrible waking nightmare. In fact, Kira's silence and apparent hollowness had Salzem on edge. Kira seemed to have drawn inwards on herself, doing what, Salzem could not say. Salzem slipped his canteen into his pack before wrapping an arm around Kira's shoulders as he had done that one day. She needed a hug now more than ever. If she would allow it, Salzem would give her a reassuring squeeze and he would smile warmly at her.

"Hey..." He said gently. "Everything's going to be alright." It struck him just now that their rolls had been reversed. Kira was usually the energetic, happy, and uppity one where Salzem was the stoic, cold and drawn-inward guy. What had changed them? Well, Sal had been thrown in prison, anticipating his death from dawn to dusk. It taught him that life was real. It was precious. It was to be cherished like a resource. He could only assume Kira had the opposite experience. For how many days she lived in fear, for him, for the village, for herself and when she was so sure the worst was true, it wasn't. She must've been very confused. Hell, she must BE very confused. Salzem still ached from hearing Kira's assumptions. But it wasn't because of them. It was because it brought his stupid decision front and center. Now he had to face it and it had the same broken face as Kira had now.

"Kira. Look at me..." Salzem continued, tapping her shoulder with his finger. "What's bothering you? Please, tell me. We can work out whatever's bothering you..."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:48 am
(Ok a few things, Kira do not try to rp the npc because you are not doing it well at all, if you threaten anyone they are not going to do what you say, in fact what they would have done was ignore you and keep the gate closed, if you kept being aggressive you would have been arrested or told to leave, keep that in mind. Also stop making all of your text a different color, I hate reading it when it is like that because it seems like a bright block of text, colors are mainly meant for when someone is speaking, to give a clear difference in that, and actions. )

Being informed about Kira being at the gate he can only take it that she has gotten the person she was telling him about, however after the guard would leave his anbu Migite arrived to tell him about their meeting, and how Kira unknowingly at first broke her out of a Leaf village jail, and removed the seals from him, this raised a rather big issue and with a sigh he stands up from his chair as he begins to make his way to the gate, wanting to know if Kira will tell him the truth, and what she was thinking. Also given that he was in jail, what did he do? he may need to interrogate him to get the information he needs to see if he should send him back to the Leaf, or simple keep him locked up here, all of that however would be decided later, for now he has to meet with the two.

With that Koroshi would body flicker to where he senses Kira's chakra signature, appearing seemingly out of thin air as he stands 3 feet behind the bench in between the two, his rather tall height making it where he is towering over the two as if he is a father catching his kids doing something wrong "So we need to talk about a few things, you two can either follow me, or I could just get us to some where more privet" Koroshi says, his tone being a bit more annoyed rather then his normal happy self, this only being that he can see that even through Sal is a missing ninja, and is a former prisoner Kira does not have him handcuffed, or restrained, in stead she and him are sitting on a bench as if nothing as happened, and drinking their respectable drinks. This is very unprofessional, and shows that Kira has a long way to go, before being anything more then a Genin
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:44 pm
OOC: A few things to your few things. Actually, threatening people to do things is quite effective, especially one’s previous man bits. If it were anbu we were talking about, i’d agree, they’d probably ignore me, or question my hostility, but gate guards are probably chunin, special jonin at best, which I feel left a little leeway to how they would act in terms of professionalism. Taking note that Kira isn’t practically in a good mood during this time, and I assume the guards would take not of that and give her a little bit of slack (that being something I should have mentioned in my post. Though, since I guess npc guards and suna npcs follow a certain regime, I’ll make sure that next time, I’ll just pm you to ask you to rp every npc in suna that I need for a topic. 

As for my text color. I like to color it since I find that green and blue represent Kira the best and it’s just a personal preference of mine to color it since I think it looks nicer. Also because when I put my posts up, some of the text color stays black and makes certain sections invisible due to the bg color and I have to go back and edit (which is extremely annoying) so I just color the text green to avoid that issue. I’m also pretty sure it’s not against the rules to color your text but I'll change it if it makes it easier for you to read, even though you didn't really ask very nicely.

I'm Sorry if I sound like a w(b)itch but I just sense a lot of hostility in your ooc, and your ic post that I don’t really appreciate, which I personally feel like stems from previous events. 

Once Kira had sensed that the once prisoner of Konoha was trying to put his arm around her, she stood up from the bench and took a few steps forward from the bench. She turned her body slightly immediately afterwards to have a view of the boy in her peripheral vision in case he tried something. Kira didn’t want to be touched by the boy. She didn’t want his water, she didn’t want anything to do with him right now but to fix the potential mess she may have caused. Everything seemed to be in question at this moment. Salzem’s innocence, Her potential aid in a prisoner escaping, and conflict between two countries that may erupt because of the fact. For the main part, even after everything that happened, The Uzumaki trusted Sal’s words. But it wasn’t her who he had to convince, but the Kazekage. 

Briefly after rising from the bench, Kira took another sip of her drink before putting it back into her back, the boy’s sword in her other hand. Once her drink was put away and her bag was strapped to her back, the Kazekage appeared behind the bench where Sal was seated, preventing her from answering Sal’s previous question. While the misunderstood criminal was not in chains, The Uzumaki did have a seal on the boy in case if he tried to escape, or act against the Sunagakure ninja. Kira listened to the words that came out of her leader, and just merely nodded, ignoring the man’s harsh tones. While the Kazekage may have been questioning her methods, she had her own reasonings on the way she was doing things. While he may not understand, maybe he would once the two had a chance to explain the situation at hand. It was unclear how things were going to turn out. Kira was ready to follow the kage wherever it was they were going to discuss the recent events. Her exterior seeming rather distant, while interiorly, she planned what she possibly had to say.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:51 pm
Salzem noticed Kira's cold reaction to him and he immediately stopped trying to reach out. She was in what once was Salzem's state of mind. A vile, aching place to be. He had a feeling this had something to do with him, though not to a direct extent as it was before. A thought had crossed Salzem's mind. What if his presence in Suna forced an unwanted confrontation with Konoha? Unlikely to be sure. In fact, one of rational thinking might even say starting a war to get at one person would be down-right crazy. Then again, this was Konoha's kages... A vile, mind churning, hopelessly distracting gamble to be sure. One that Kira might be throwing her chips in right now, trying to access the odds in which the worst case scenario might occur. He was probably the last thing she wanted near her right now, the burning bomb tag waiting to go off. And yet, this particular bomb tag cared about Kira and hated seeing her fall down the same icy pit he had once lived in for most of his life. Kira had already demonstrated her lack of care for the bomb-tag, first thoughts on the village. A proper reaction he supposed. The lives of the many do matter more than the individual sometimes. On that thought, Salzem felt a sudden movement behind him and a chill ran down his spine as a commanding voice arced through the hot dry air. Salzem turned swiftly, though not raising his arms in defense, surprisingly. It was the Kazekage... On his last trip here, he had asked around what the Kazekage looked like. One doesn't simply enter a village without knowing who the leader was or what he looked like. That would be stupid. Or life-threatening. OR both. Those things tend to go hand-in-hand.

"My Lord Kazekage." Salzem bowed. But the village leader wasn't there for pleasantries. He was here on business and just as well. Getting right to it made it less stressful for Salzem. It was quite obvious that The Lord Kazekage knew who and what Salzem was. Word travels faster than the fleetest of feet and for Salzem, that meant a lot. But then again, discussing such a matter out in the open would cause a........ "Social Distraction" and Social distractions lead to riots and so on and so forth. Apparently, Lord Kazekage had the same idea, noting that this particular conversation would be best served in a more private location.

"I will follow you, Lord Kazekage." Salzem said, not wanting to strike up a conversation. He doubted the Kazekage was ignorant enough to not recognize the potential calamity the bomb-tag had brought with him. In fact, the look Lord Kazekage had on his face spoke for itself BUT! there were two things Salzem noticed about it.

1. It was a look of annoyance, neither minor like he'd been pinched, or major like someone interrupted his training. No... It was one of those looks as if someone had caused him a minor inconvenience. A look that said "I don't want to be here right now." All he needed was a button with those words on it and someone paying special attention to it to make his emotions all the more obvious.

2. The look was mainly directed at Kira. Though Koroshi was glaring down at the both of them, Salzem thought he could feel the bulk of his annoyed gaze directed at Kira. Like she didn't have enough to think about.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:29 am
OOC: Sent you a PM so we don't ruin this topic with us talking about this.

Seeing as both of them are willing to cooperate and follow him he gives a simple nod and begins to walk toward the Kazekage office, having the two follow behind him as he keeps on eye on both of them with his chakra sense, and his doton sensory, this to make sure that if they act against him or Suna he would be able to react in time to stop them, however this is mainly directed toward Sal, Kira's actions may have been questionable, as well as a bit foolish, but she is still young, and has much to learn, so he still feels as if he can trust her. The walk to the office would be a quiet one as Koroshi would prefer if no one knew what was going on, as it could cause a lot of issues, and if Sal did turn out to be innocent, he would rather his transition to be made without him having to deal with anyone treating him differently. Seeing the visions from Echo and the nine tails he can see how much it can hurt to be left out, or to be treated differently, and he would not want to wish that upon anyone.

If nether of them speak, and they follow Koroshi like planed they would in stead of going through the main door of the office would walk around the building, he would press his hand on the wall flowing his doton chakra into it, after a few moments the wall would begin to shake and split apart, reveling a stair case, down here is where the jail cells are, Koroshi making this design when he rebuilt the chamber as he would rather be closer to any threats within the village so that if anything happened he could very easily stop them, as they would have to notify Koroshi before they would be able to leave. Should no reaction come from the dooring opening up to the stair case he would look back to the two following him to make sure they are still there When we get to the stairs for the safety of you two I would advise to close your eyes, it is too dark to see anything anyway, but it is just as a security measure" Koroshi says as he looks toward Kira, seeing that she has a lot of things going on in her head so to cheer her up some he gives her a quick friendly smile, before continuing to walk, going down the stairs, it is made 100% by sand stone with torches that are lit on either side of the walk way giving enough light that one would not trip, but also this is to make sure that Koroshi would be able to use his doton senses to make sure of any and all movements around him. The stair case would go down around four to five floors before it would open up to a bunch of hall ways all leading to different directions, if one were to get lost down here, then they would be wondering for the rest of their lives, as there would be no lighting at this point what so ever, making everything pitch black, as well as a bit cold, it would make being down here for a short about of time would be slightly annoying, although if someone were to live down here, or to be trapped down here the slight cold, not being able to see, or know where you are going, it can easily cause someone to go insane. Before walking toward the darkness he would tell them to stick close to him, and to follow the sounds of his foot steps so that they don't get lost down here. Should they agree he would begin walking, he would walk down many different turns, and hall ways, using his doton to know which ways to go to get to the room he would like to, after about five to ten minutes of walking in udder darkness, and possible silence they would happen upon a wall, to which Koroshi does the same thing he did once they reached the back of the chamber, he places his right hand upon it, flowing his chakra into it as the wall splits apart leading into a small room, inside would be a table with two chairs, normally these rooms are meant for one on one talks to gather information, although he would rather not restrain or have one wait as he talks to the other. Upon the ceiling of this room would be four glowing green crystallized rocks, they hang from each counter of the room illuminating it enough for the people inside to see without any issues, although to someone that has not been here, it may seem blinding after walking in the darkness for so long. With the scene being set Koroshi would step inside gesturing for the two to follow him, he would walk to the back of the room, allowing them to have the chairs as he stands, leaning against the wall as he watches them, with his back touching the wall he would flow some more chakra into the wall, causing the opening to shut, the three are now alone.

"So, lets start from the beginning" Koroshi says, his voice lacking any real emotion, he does not sound happy, sad, angry, upset, it is as if he is just speaking aloud for people to hear, this voice and tone is used when he needs to get information, and needs to speak about something more serious, this coming from the scenes he has seen with Echo and his training with the Anbu.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 am
OOC: not sure if the seal would transfer over from the previous topic but seeing as its all takes place over the same time period, I didn’t see why not. Though, if it bothers anyone let me know and I’ll remove it from my post

Kira took note of Sal’s greeting the the lord of the Sand, as she also felt the heavy mood that the scene had turned into. The arrival of the Kazekage had made the situation all the more real of the dire circumstances that they were possibly in. With the two agreeing to follow the Kazekage, the two followed close behind. The Uzumaki took the rear, letting Sal trail off in the middle of the three as if to keep an eye on the man in question. The two made their way towards the Kazekage’s building, but instead of walking into it, walked pass it and towards the back of the structure. The girl remains slightly perplexed for a moment before the surge of chakra from the palm of Koroshi’s hand made a passage way through the building’s wall. A secret entrance, slightly cliche, but super cool. 

The Heterochromatic eyed girl listened to the Kazekage’s instructions and only gave another mere nod, just like she had previously. If one didn’t know any better, they would think that she was nothing more than an empty shell. The blonde man’s smile only did however cause her to return the expression but with a much more defeated look. She seemed tired, as if she had been up for days. Partially, she had been, consumed with the thoughts of Salzem’s whereabouts. Filled with the idea that he was a spy who came to Suna with no other intention but to gather information on the village and all of its ninja. While that was looking to not be true, she didn’t regret doing what she did. The slight possibility that it was made it worth doing. Not only for her village but for her self.

The Uzumaki followed along down the stairs as the daylight quickly faded with the deeper they went, and completely disappeared once the wall behind them shut. Kira closed her eyes as instructed and trusted the sounds around her to guide her. She let the rhythm of the two men’s footsteps fill her ears, but also feeling a bit uneasy due to the loss of sight. She couldn’t stress enough how much she wanted to trust Sal, but just like there was a chance he was leaking information, there was a chance that he was lying to her about everything. Any hint irregularity in rhythm of the steps would cause her to activate the seal she had place on boy when she first summoned him. 

The three continued on this way for some time, walking down long corridors, and turning down different paths using nothing but the sounds of Koroshi’s footsteps to lead the path. The chilly air that filled these cold halls sent goosebumps down the girl’s arms, and a very slight shiver up her spine. the silent minutes that they spent walking this way seemed much longer, but finally they arrived into a small room. Kira opened her eyes due to the light that gently pressed against her closed eye lids, hinting to their arrival. The green-lit room was rather small, with only a table and two chairs placed in the middle. One could only assume the small space was used for interrogating, it was decorated as such. The three ninja walked into the room as Kira decided to remain standing on the left side of the room besides the table. Koroshi took the back wall, the door closing behind him as his bodyweight pressed against it. No matter if Sal decided to take the seat or not, the girl would activate the seal once he stopped his movements. The blacks marking would engulf the skin of his body, The extra chakra that surged through the seal gave the technique a little bit more oomph, standing at a power of 120 and turning the marking into a dark shade of red, mirroring closely to the color of her hair. The three had arrived towards their final destination, and there was no need for any other movements besides talking. A seal that was used as just a precaution now seemed necessary in case Sal had something up his sleeve. They were entrapped in a small room after all, a few stories below surface. There was little room for escape for not only Sal, but the two sand ninja (that Kira was aware of). 

Kira let her eyes flicker to the boy once Koroshi asked to hear the events that had happened, before letting her eyes fall back towards the Kazekage. She let the silence fill a bit before she began speaking. “As you know Koroshi-Sama, I went after Salzem due to my speculation of him gathering intel on our village to relay back to a third party.” Kira started off, sounding a lot more appropriate than normal and her voice stripped from any emotion whatsoever. She knew the current circumstances weren’t to be messed with. “With your permission, I headed off towards the borders of the fire country, knowing he was there due to the seal I placed on him previously.” She quickly realized how odd it was that she even had a seal on him in the first place, so she took a second to backtrack. “A seal that I had placed on him during our first encounter, before my suspicions arrived. Upon arrival at the country’s borders, I summoned the boy to my location in order to avoid confrontation with those he was partnered with and placed the current seal on him. With that, I brought him back to the village… But.” The girl paused, the reasoning behind the boy’s departure taking over her thought process as she tried to put it into words. She took a deep breath and sighed before continuing. “But his departure from Suna, and his activity in the Fire country wasn’t as it seemed. He left our village due to personal business and was held captive in Konoha as a prisoner. I.. I don’t believe him to be as guilty as I thought.” Kira let her words wander, as she let her eyes fall upon the markings on the boy’s skin. Although she now believed him to be innocent, she couldn't take any chances, not anymore. “But I don’t want my personal bias to affect the truth…. Sal?” She called out the boy’s name so that he could explain the events that had happened to him much but than she could.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum