Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 am

Approving Sal's claims and exit on request but subject to Yoko's post and any attempted stops. <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:14 am
OOC: Aki, according to the rules, I can do both since I'm not reducing the word count needed. I'm picking ap over the 25% deduction on the wc, but I can still train jutsu at the full cost
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:24 pm
edited claims
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Approved @ Kira <3
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:32 am
Koroshi would nod to them as they each go there separate ways, Sal going to find a place to stay, and Kira going to fill out the paper work for the mission she went on. Waiting for Kira once she returns with all of the information she would be granted payment for a B-rank mission.

Koroshi would return to his chambers so that he can fill out his own paper work, as well as think how he is going to sort this mess out with the Leaf, he has not meet with Jason, but with the strong ties Suna and the Leaf has, it should not be too hard to talk this situation out, Koroshi highly doubts that this will get psychical, or that they would request his death. One thing that Koroshi knows for sure however, is that the actions done today would not turn out to be a war between the two nations, even though he does not know Jason it would be very strange for someone who was given the rank of Kage to throw away one of their strong and long lasting allies over the fate of a chunin ranked ninja

(Exit, claiming 4001 words, putting all of them toward action points gain. Reason for claim I went into the 4th gate for many turns, had my EMS on, used my final EMS, Dynamic entry, Morning Peacock, and lifted the boy up and threw him around, these actions would exert the body. Claiming 40 action points. Approving the exit of both Kira and Sal, however the words used in this would not be used for training the jutsu that you are claiming, as these jutsu were never used or practiced in this topic, if they were then this would have been a much different topic. What I would allow and approve of is if Sal wanted to claim action points as his body was pushed to its limit and he could have died in this topic. Kira on the other hand would not get to claim any training, but capturing Sal and returning him back to Suna I would count as a successful B-rank mission, and you could claim that, and the pay for one.)

(Spoke with Aki before posting this)
Anonymous

Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:30 am
rewards edited
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:05 am

Reapproved @ Sal <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:50 am
OOC: Why u do dis Koroshi, hurting my soul.

Editing claims to just B rank mission rewards then (7 ap, 3k ryo)

I also edited to claim ap and to argue that since this was a mission then, that I can claim the words towards ap also since the rules symbolize missions as being: the body growing in power as they progress through their life.  Throughout the course of the mission, I also did use three jutsu (Two C and one A) for a total 125 ap used (including skills)  as well as gone through mental anguish in which I weighed Suna's protection over a friend's and if I do say so myself, being a ninja is more than just the physical but the mental as well!  :3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:02 am

Okay so under new rules, maxed out characters do not get AP from missions, they do however get it from training. So if you'd like to claim only AP with the logic that you used jutsu, I would allow it (others might disagree) but as Koroshi said, no claiming wc for techs you didn't train. If you'd like to claim this as a mission with your kage's permission, you get the ryo. So choose between AP or a B rank mission with Ryo Reward (but no 7 AP reward). Hope that helps. <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:33 pm
it does, I rather the ap than the mission, edited. Thanks aki!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum