Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 23%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Miss Murder (Letter to Yensung) Empty Miss Murder (Letter to Yensung)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:55 am
Prim knew it was time to check on everyone,came who better to check in with than Yen Aburame.
Dear Yen,
     It's me, Primmy, I'm okay, I have landed in Volcano Village. I figured I would check in with you to check on Team Fuku and let you know I am ok and where you can find me. I hope to hear from you soon and somehow pull all of the team back together. I have a feeling a few of us are here based on the boats I saw at the dock.  Who all from our team is with you?

The one and only,
Primrose Uchiha

She sealed the envelope and sent off the letter to Yen!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Miss Murder (Letter to Yensung) Empty Re: Miss Murder (Letter to Yensung)

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:07 am
Sitting quietly at his desk yen drummed through the paperwork. The first day of the chuninn exams were drawing to a close as he glanced through the contents. An peculiar messenger bird tapped at the window as he glanced it over. Letting it in.

He glanced over the letter as he read it quietly in thought. Prim had reemerged as he would figure. But now he was a bit of concern.

The rest of the rag tag group he watched over had emerged recently. And with the bits that mattered including his wife he considered his response. Prim ran away which brought much concern. Still his reply was simple.

dear Prim

Everyone is fine. As of now the times have changed. The rest are here with the usual suspects minus tori. By the volcano village is it still stable and functional? If assistance is needed i require you to send any requests to me the deputy hokage. But how are you?

On a more serious note. We must talk soon face to face. Things have gotten serious.

Choose a time and i will come to you.

Yemsung deputy hokage.

With that yen sent off the bird and sat back in his chair. He needed to make sure everyone was safe, but more importantly he had to ensure prim was ok.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:09 am
As the bird landed on the desk in front of Prim, she was slightly startled and knocked a glass of Orange juice over that she had been drinking. The bird fluttered her wings and pecked Prims hand while chirping with annoyed cry. She shooed the bird away from her as she read the letter. The bird simply flew over to the Window sill.

Yen,
Very well when, where and how should we meet up? I'm not as strong as usual because of everything that has happened to me and traveling alone at the moment would not be smart!

Primmy

Prim folded up the letter and put it in the envelope as she tossed some sunflower seeds on the window sill in front of the bird. After it ate the seeds Prim gave him the letter and he flew off.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:15 pm
Upon the return of the bird and reading the letter yen confirmed his fears. She was weakened at the moment.

Hastily writing a response to send the bird on its way.

to prim

I will meet you there. Meanwhile find some protection. And study the eviornment. I want to know as much about volcano when i arrive. Please find someone you can trust. And i will be there in a few weeks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum