Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:17 pm
Salzem followed Koroshi through the village with Kira trailing close behind, him both excited and slightly anxious at the same time. They went through places Salzem had never seen, though there wasn't much variety from the rest of the village. This is a place of the desert and one shouldn't expect much more than that. As they walked, Salzem let his eyes wander from spot to spot, deciding not to bother himself with cooking up a speech or getting ready to defend himself. What would be the point? There was no one to impress, Kira, his only friend (perhaps is no longer) wants nothing to do with him, and thinking about it, getting all long winded and with so many unnecessary words wasn't really his style. He'd think something up as the sure-to-be questions come. Eventually, they came to a building that looked like it belonged to the Kazekage. Perhaps his office? Instead of heading to the door however, The kazekage looped around to a particular wall and placed his hand upon it. A split second later, the wall seemed to fold off to one side, revealing a secret passage way. He had no idea where such a staircase would lead, but he had an idea. Not a good place... Despite this, Salzem couldn't help but break into a huge grin when the secret door was revealed. It was the little things like that that made Salzem smile. Such a weird little detail. Upon the Kazekage's instruction, Salzem got ready to shut his eyes but just before doing so, the Kazekage turned and gave a quick, warm grin before descending down the stairs. It felt so long ago since he was ever given such a look. It was more of a parentally smile, one a father would give his daughter to reassure her. Salzem felt a sudden pang of regret flash through his chest like a cross-bow bolt. Images flashed through his head of his own parents, his father's apparent suicide note, his mother's hurt face when he stomped out of her house... The ache seemed to linger right under his flesh and ribs, nestled tightly in the organ known as the heart. Salzem took a deep breath and closed his eyes, following slowly down the stairs, careful not to trip and fall down the flight. It seemed to go on forever, the cold dampness tearing at his skin. Salzem ignored it, pulling the some of his concentration from following the Kazekage to ignoring the annoying air that covered this apparent cavern. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, Salzem's closed eyes were struck with a light and.... it was green? Salzem peeked through his eyelids, but suddenly, they snapped open at what he saw. It was a relatively large cavern chamber with three large green glowing crystals hanging from the ceiling. Underneath was a table and a set of chairs. HOT DAMN! If this was Suna interrogation, Konoha needs to take a page from their book. Salzem stepped in behind The Kazekage, smiling. As the village leader sat at one end of the wooden table, Salzem sat at the other. He got ready to talk when he lost all feeling in his body. Not all of it, as his lips and eyes were able to move and he could feel them, but the rest of his body might as well not exist. He glanced down at his hand and saw a string of dark red seals running up and down his flesh. What--- Kira.... Of course. What had he expected honestly? That The Kazekage and Kira would let him free movement? Of course not. If word had gotten out of his prison break already, it was logical that they would take every necessary precaution. Even if this was so, it didn't make it feel any better (If he could feel at all). Kira took charge, explaining the generalities of Salzem's story. Once again, he felt that *pang* of ache in his heart when Kira had explained how she had thought Salzem was a spy, but it dulled a little when she followed up by saying how she didn't think he was guilty. Only a little. Kira passed the explanation onto Salzem, leaving him to fill in the gaps. The Kazekage wanted it from the top? Lets start from the tip-top.

"Lord Kazekage, I am no spy. I had no intention to harm you or your village. This much I am innocent of. However, I am technically an outlaw of the leaf. Allow me to explain why." Salzem's breathing was labored, the seal restricting much of his chest's flexibility. He had to focus on getting most of his air in through his lungs.

"I left the leaf, intent on searching for a man who killed my best friend. Normally, I would have checked with the Hokage, Jason Senju, but he was busy getting into his new role. Every day I waited, every day I sat still was another the man had on me. I had to leave. So I did. Shortly after, I was branded a traitor and I started my way to Haven, where I stayed for a little while before coming down here." Salzem would have shrugged if he could. These seals were messing with his self-expression. It was quite frustrating...

"I met Kira and we sparred. She was kind enough to talk to an outsider such as myself and we struck up a conversation." Salzem glanced at Kira before continuing. "I made her an offer to take her on a little trip, with your permission of course. Shortly after, I'd heard a rumor that a man matching the description of the one I was hunting was spotted in Konoha territory. I didn't think that one through from two angles. The first being that I was spotted and incarcerated, subject to villagers day after day, telling me that my execution was tomorrow. Eventually I stopped caring and just waited. Then Kira summoned me. She couldn't have known, Lord Kazekage, please don't blame her for this." Salzem pleaded.

"That was I first heard of her accusations against me. That I was a spy. Then, I realized my second mistake in leaving Suna without letting anyone know. I made Kira think I was leeching information off her to sell. And that leads us here. What I tell you is the truth, Lord Kazekage. I realize that me defending myself with such a story seems fantastical and hardly believable, but it's the truth." Salzem's gaze never broke from the Kazekage's as he said these words. He wanted him to know that what he said was true.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:36 am
Koroshi would silently listen to the words spoken by each of the people in the room with him, his face having no expression as he is scanning each of their words not only with his ears, but is mentoring their heart rate with his doton sensory, looking for any raise in the beat of their hearts as when someone lies, it is common for their heart rate to go up as they frantically begin to look for something to say, Koroshi however does not sense this in either of them , their words are fluent, and their hearts are steady as it appears they are speaking the truth, however Koroshi cannot trust this alone, even though he has not told any one about this ability that he has, and that it is very hard to trick, it is still possible. If this man truly is a spy then he could keep his cool under pressure, and Kira could be too innocent to pick up on his lies. Although he makes sure to keep everything he says in his memory, he is a Leaf ninja? Well lets give him a few questions to see if that is true, also something sticks out in his words, that someone killed his friend and he is wanting to get revenge, if this is true then he has to have a chat with the boy should everything turn out to be the truth. "So you are a Leaf ninja, tell me how old are you? Who was the Kage before Jason? Who are the Leafs allies? Where are the defenses lacking? What are the names of the elders? How many guards are blocking the Hokages office at any given time?" Koroshi begins to give a series of questions toward him, each having a lot of weight to them, and each one being a test in their own right. His voice is still emotionless as he simple looks toward Sal, although his eyes appear be looking through the boy as he stares, his face still not shifting what so ever as he speaks, each of the questions are given only moments after the other giving no time to reply until after Koroshi stops speaking. After a brief pause Koroshi would say very bluntly "If you do not answer each of my questions in the order I have given them truthfully, then you will get to know why no one has attacked Suna since I have been in this office, do you understand?" Once Koroshi has finished saying this he would allow Sal to say whatever it is he wishes.

(Short post, but it is leading to more)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:45 am
The Uzumaki listened to intently to the words that came out of Sal’s lips, picking up on some of the things that she still hadn’t known up until now. During this time, she would keep her eyes low, facing the ground below her . She started to really feel the cold air of these underground tunnels seep into her skin, yet she remained unaffected besides the few goosebumps that prickled her arms. Kira glanced at Sal when she heard her say her name during her story, only to have caught his gaze in the process. She held it momentarily before looking away once more. Hearing the story for the second time made Kira want to sigh with relief, but prevented herself from doing so. She knew what she did was potentially hazardous for the relationship between Suna and Konoha, but if that meant saving a friend from death, somehow it seemed worth it. If we can’t even care for our friends for crimes they didn’t even fully commit, what good were we as ninjas?

The wandering ninja then got to the part where she had summoned him, saying that Koroshi shouldn’t hold her responsible for what she had done. Not even leaving a gap of space between his words, she blurted out “I will take full responsibilities of my actions Kazekage-Sama.” She said sternly. She appreciated the Sal tried to cover for her, but it didn’t change what she had done. Sure, she hadn’t known the situation that he was in when she summoned him, but she had done it anyway on a hunch. Her actions were only her actions, and she was in full control of what she was doing, and should be treated as such. She had little regrets to what she did.

The two had finished what they had to say and waited intently for the Koroshi to speak. If it wasn’t for the coldness of the room, a bead of sweat would have run down Kira’s face in anticipation. Words had finally left his mouth, filled with a variety of questions for Salzem to answer. They were questions that Kira didn’t even know about Sunagakure! Well mainly just the elders one. The Uzumaki turned towards Sal just as The Kazekage threatened him if he were to get the questions wrong. The Uzumaki knew that if he didn’t answer correctly, it probably meant he was lying all along and that she shouldn’t feel pity, yet she was scared of the outcome anyways. Her heart felt heavy as the two sand ninja waited for the boy to reply. 
Anonymous

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:55 pm
Salzem stared at Koroshi, unsure if the Kazekage was playing with him or not. What kind of questions were these? The Kazekage must know that sharing this knowledge, even with a close friend, was the equivalent of declaring war on that country. Salzem thought the Kazekage was just joking, but when he saw the dead-serious expression on the Village leader's face, Salzem's jaw dropped. How could he seriously ask him this? Salzem would have shook his head if the seals allowed, but he settled closing his eyes and sighing deeply. He looked at Koroshi again, this time, a steely look in his eyes.

"First, I am no longer a Leaf ninja. They made that clear when they threw me in a box, sir. Second, I will not tell you any of what you ask. Yes, I am not a Leaf ninja anymore, but there are many people in Konoha who still care about me and I still care for them. This information cannot be passed around without endangering them and everyone else. If it means my death to make sure they can sleep another night soundly, I'll gladly make that trade." Salzem's daredevil grin arced across his face yet again. He wasn't looking forward to whatever torture Koroshi had in mind, but he was ready to take it. He looked back at Kira, expression deathly serious.

"Kira. It still is a pleasure knowing you." Salzem whispered to her, a small smirk arched across his face. He was an optimist, hoping to himself that Koroshi would let him go after all he said. He looked back at the stone-faced Kage and raised an eyebrow.

"Sir, I wouldn't give that information under the threat of my own death, or on the edge of it. I will not have myself be a catalyst for war, whether indirectly or otherwise."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:04 am
Koroshi listens to the boys words, his face unchanging, once he has finished however he would look toward Kira "Kira, leave the room please" as Koroshi says this he would allow the wall to open up some so that Kira's slender form may pass through it to leave the two alone. Should she do as she is told Koroshi would shut the earth wall behind her leaving her in the darkness of the maze like halls, Koroshi making sure to keep an eye on her with his doton sensory so that she doesn't run away, even though it would be easy to find her again, he would not like her to go through being lost in a place like this, as it is only for those who have done very horrible crimes. However those are thoughts he would have to worry about later, for now he has Sal to deal with. Once Kira has fully left the room Koroshi would walk toward the table getting closer to the boy as his three tomoe sharingan spins into his eyes as he looks into the boys "I will only ask one more time, tell me the information I want about the Leaf" As Koroshi says this his voice is still matching the emotionless tone he has been speaking in before. After saying this Koroshi would wait 10 seconds, if the boy has not given him the information he asked for then he will close his eyes sighing out as the room around them goes dark, losing all forms of light, if the boy did not know better he could be mistaken for being blind. However this is proven false when Koroshi opens his eyes, the true power of the Uchiha clan glowing a deep shade of red that lights up only the edges of his face it would be at this point he would give the boy one last chance
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:04 pm
The heaviness of the room didn’t seem to end, but only increase. A heavy feeling of pressure seemed to squeeze her together, she felt like he was about to explode. The current atmosphere was much different than she was used to. She was used to being lighthearted, filled with energy, without a damn care in the world. Now? Now, she was caught up in something much bigger. Her first true taste of what it meant to be a ninja. The tough choices that one had to make, the chance that she may possibly lose someone close to her, maybe even her own life based on how she acted; these were all very real possibilities. It was all a conflict of interest that she was friends with someone who seemed to be a threat to her village, and made each choice all the more difficult. 

Salzem began to reply to Koroshi, but not how the two Suna ninja would have expected. Her heart dropped to her stomach as Sally refused to answer the Kazekage’s questions, but at least it was with good reason. Sal seemed to be whispering his goodbyes to her, saying it had been nice to know her. Kira clenched her fist in order to hold back making any remarks. ‘Don’t you dare say goodbye.' Echoed throughout her mind, but the words never left her lips. She was usually one to have her emotions in check, but she had never been in such a situation, and the setting of this one left her feeling barely in control.

Kira flinched as Koroshi asked her to leave the room. The sounds of the wall opening behind her faded away as only the worst images of what was going to happen filled her thoughts. The girl’s fist clenched further, her nails digging deep into her palms. She could feel the pain radiate throughout her hand. She bit the side of her lip as he gaze remained to the floor. She contemplated the few options she had, but at the end of the day, she had no choice but to follow orders. The Uzumaki slowly backed up towards the small entrance made for her to pass through. She paused momentarily before passing through to face Koroshi. Her mouth open, intent on saying something but no words left her mouth. She silently slid through the narrow entrance and watched as the door closed, leaving her in utter darkness. Feeling completely useless, her body collapsed to the floor. She closed her eyes in defeat. They served her no current purpose anyway.
Anonymous

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 pm
Salzem watched as Kira left, feeling a heaviness fall over his chest. He felt this would possibly be the last time he'd ever see her and that he should have said something. He felt he should have said a great many things, but before he could open his mouth, she was gone, having left through the opening Koroshi had created, then closed. His attention turned back to the Kazekage who had crossed the room, closer to the table, and to his surprise, had his sharingan active. Salzem didn't even know he had sharingan. Was he an uchiha? Strange... The Kazekage repeated his request as if it would make Salzem inclined to reply. Instead, Salzem stared back, eyes ice.

"Allow me to answer your question with another question. Do you care about your village? Your family? Because if so, you know I cannot turn my back on them, even if they cast me out and left me to die. I'm ready for your judgment sir. I have a last request if you choose to kill me, though. I Ask not because I deserve a favor, but because I want these words to reach Kira. Please tell her I'm sorry. For everything." Salzem responded sadly, sure he was going to die. As he did so, the light in the room faded away, leaving him in complete darkness for a few moments. This wasn't every day casual darkness. This was advanced darkness. As if the room had been consumed by the thickest shadow. Then, the red of Koroshi's sharingan cut through the black like a knife, and like the sharp piece of steel, seem to pierce through Salzem with a gaze of a hungry beast.

Salzem thought he had wanted his death... Asked for it so many times... and now that it seemed it was actually going to happen, he was scared. Salzem was scared. He didn't know whether it was for himself or for the people he left behind. Whether it was for his mother, or for the man he had set out to kill. Salzem stared back at the sanguine orbs of the Kazekage, his own red eyes glowing in the darkness. It was like staring up at the executioner's axe, hopeless, but defiant. His only real regret, the one he would take to his grave, was putting Kira through the displeasure of knowing him. Of putting her through the unfortunates of meeting the red-eyed Missing Ninja, befriending him, then him leaving to mindlessly complete a quest. He sighed, resigning himself to his fate. He tried to live as best as he could and that was the most he could ask of himself.

"It was an honor meeting you, sir." Salzem said the Kazekage, bracing himself for the axe to sever his neck.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:00 am
With Kira out of the way, and feeling her collapse on the floor Koroshi knows that she is safe and does not have to watch what is about to happen, his actions otherwise would continue with the room losing all light as he stares into Sal's eyes, strangely enough the boy does not give up the information, in stead he pleads for him to tell Kira that he is sorry, how foolish. However Koroshi waits for the boy to speak again wanting to see if he shall change his mind once he is left in nothing but darkness, it would seem that this is not enough. As soon as the words 'It was' come out of the boys month Koroshi mumbles something to him self too quiet for the boy to hear, after doing this the power of the the 4th gate flows through his body, due to the lack of sight the aura is not seen, there is only a slight increase in gravity as Koroshi's chakra begins to quickly fill the room. This gate however goes not give off as much as the higher ones so it does not cause the room to shake, so Kira would not be able to sense anything that is going on inside. Once this gate is open Koroshi would dash forward under the cover of darkness would preform a slight jump before launching himself forward with a Dynamic entry,this all happening in the matter of a few seconds, so the boy has not stopped speaking Koroshi's actions would finish by the time he says 'honor'. What would take place right after that word is spoken is Koroshi delivering a massive kick to the boys chest, sending him falling backwards out of his chair as he slams into the ground, very easily knocking the wind out of him should nothing stop these actions. Due to Kira's seal still being in place Sal's movements however would still be locked and he for the most part would not be able to do anything from stopping the attack against him. "Why protect them? if they cared about you at all don't you think they would have stopped the Leaf from locking you up? or would have stopped your execution?" Koroshi voice when he speaks would not change from what it has been thus far, he is speaking plainly and bluntly. Due to the boy not being able to move due to the seal Koroshi walks over to him as he lays there, bending down slightly as he grasps his right hand around the boys Adams apple, his fingers digging into the soft skin without piercing it as he grips tightly, very easily lifting him into the air with one arm as he slams his body into the wall behind him, his fingers keeping a firm grip on the boys neck without apply too much pressure, as he uses his fingers to hold the boy up by the bottom of his jaw "You have two choices in front of you Leaf, you give me the information and I make sure that you, and your pathetic friends and family live, or you keep deifying me, and not only will I destroy this body, but I will make sure that you will go down in history as a worthless traitor, and I will see to it that each and every person that you love suffers for your crimes. Do I make myself clear?" As Koroshi finishes his sentence he would begin applying more and more pressure on the boys Adams apple, cutting his air off more and more with each passing second, this giving the boy 10 seconds to give him his final answer before he begins lose all source of air, and would begin to feel a great deal of pain as Koroshi threatens to smash his neck in his hands.

(4th gate 20 actions, Sharingan 1 action, Dynamic entry 10 actions Koroshi is currently moving at 135 speed, the kick would be at 90 power, enough to hurt but not to kill, the squeezing of his neck would start at 75, and would increase by 5 every second)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 am
It was cold, quiet and dark in the hallway that Kira sat in. She had only been in there for less than a minute, yet the complete silence was already driving her mad. She was quite the social butterfly so this was torture on its own. Kira arose from her defeated stance and placed her hands on the cold surfaces of the wall that stood between her and the other two gents and just waited for any type of sign. Close to nothing came. It was only after a few moments that she her delicate fingers that were placed on the wall felt a vibration echo throughout it’s dimensions. The fact that she felt anything could only have been a bad sign. Not only that, but the mark seal Kira had on the boy's body allowed her to sense the physical movements the boy was making in the room, and they couldn't have been anything good. After all, theirs only one reason the Kazekage would have asked her to leave the room. It was something that he didn’t wan’t her to see.“Koroshi!!” The girl let yelled out, but keeping control of her emotions. She pounded her fists once against the wall and blankly stared through it. Now would have been a time she wished she had the byakuku, byajukan? The damn eye poppy think she could never pronounce. The girl just stared off, all emotion had left her face besides the furrowing of her brow. All she could do was wait, she had no choice but to wait.

Last edited by |Snow| on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:46 am
"It was an honor-" Salzem was cut off, something striking him hard in his chest. Whatever it was, It sent the boy flying out of his chair before landing hard on the ground, flipping end-over-end so that he laid on his chest, coughing. Wheezing. The attack had taken his breath away. Literally. He lay down there on the ground, trying to get breath into body as it shivered from the impact. He heard Koroshi's voice off in the distance, almost mockingly (by sal's perception) questioning why he would even care about the leaf. He noted that the Leaf didn't care about him. That if they did, they wouldn't have jailed him or imprisoned him. Salzem looked up at the glowing red orbs as the came closer.

"Because..." Salzem gasped. "I've forgiven them... They are my family." At this point, Koroshi would have latched his fingers around Salzem's throat, raising him off the ground like a noose of flesh. He choked and sputtered as Koroshi made threats, promising to make himself known as a traitor if he resisted further. That he would hurt those closest to him if he withheld the information.

"I'd be a traitor...." Salzem sputtered out, using the last of the air in his lungs. "If I gave in. I refuse!"

(Sorry for the short post. Phone and such)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum