Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training In Mist (P,NK) Empty Training In Mist (P,NK)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:19 am
Fukasaku was making Kyofu follow him as they walked through the forest of large flowers." Where are we going " said Kyofu out aloud for like the tenth time since Fukasaku would not answer him. However, the elder road only ignored the boy once again and continued to make his way through the forest with Kyofu behind him. Kyofu which he was as familiar with Mount Myōboku as the toads that lived here, but of course he had inky found it days ago and it was really big and quite hard to remember the trails that were within it, as his mind was wondering he had failed to notice that him and Fukasaku had bursted out of the forest of flowers and to a large lake area that had many toads resting around it as well as doing what looked like training." Wait is this what you wanted to show me " said Kyofu outloud as he took in the beauty of the area. The elder toad nodded saying " Yes, yes it was I know that within the Sand village it is quite hard to train your water techniques seeing the village is scarce on water. But here however we have plenty of water. Don't mind the other toads that are resting and training they won't mind if you train and rest here as well ".

Kyofu only nodded and stared at the area realising that maybe here he could practice many techniques." Thank you elder toad for your compensation " said Kyofu." Yes, but know this is the only time I will show you the way to this lake and nor will the other roads show you where it is. It is your job to both train here as well as remember where this place us " said Fukasaku. Kyofu would nod and the elder toad would motion his hand telling Kyofu to go ahead as he himself turned around and headed back into the direction the both of them had came. Walking down the trail towards the moist area Kyofu had caught sight of a toad blowing what looked like mist out of his mouth. The mist was beginning to cover the whole area however the mist was not dense and really easy to see through." Excuse me, what was that technique you just used " said Kyofu to the toad. The toad whizzed around and saw that it was Kyofu, relinquishing the scare from within he would say " Oh it is only the new summoner, the technique is called Hidden Mist, if you want I can teach it to you seeing as all here specialize in water ninjutsu and we would be happy to share our knowledge " said the toad.

Kyofu would nod at the toad and say " Yes I will like to learn the jutsu ". The toad would nod his head and then say "First you must learn his to direct your chakra throughout your body by using the correct handseals specific to the jutsu which is the Tiger Seal. Now just practice doing that and when you get that right I'll show you how you are suppose to make the mist." said the Toad. Kyofu would do as the toad instructed closing his eyes and performing the Tiger hand seal as he coursed chairs throughout his body. The feeling of doing that seemed very well but there was something missing like actually performing the technique."Ok, I got the hang of it I am ready for the next part " said Kyofu. The toad nodded and then said "Now the next time you perform the handseal control the chakra around you within the water to make it into mist. That part should be quite easy " said the toad.

Kyofu would nod and erupt chakra throughout his body as he performed the tiger handseal. With chajra flowing throughout his body and into the air he would begin to fuse with with the chakra of the water that was only a few feet away from him. Kyofu looked and saw that clear mist began to slowly rise from the water however it did not continue to rise or get denser. It soon disapeered like the mist that appeared within the shower when the cold and hot water mixed but disappeared when your turned the water off." Hrm it did not work " said Kyofu to the toad. The toad nodded his head and brought his small arm and hand to his chin and began to rub it " I don't see nothing wring that you have done, maybe seeing that the water element has not come from within you like the water element it may be harder to learn water jutsu " said the toad. Kyofu nodded, he had told all the roads about his ability and they were OK with it as long as he did not kill for no reason but for a cause.

Kyofu once again began to perform the Tiger handseal. As he performed the hand seal and directed his chakra both throughout his body as well as the chakra around him and in the water. He would begin to move his chakra randomly throughout the water to make the water molecules heat up and create the mist that would become the jutsu. Almost instantly mist would begin to rise from the lake quickly taking into the air covering the area in a dense mist that would be difficult to see through with the basic human eye. Kyofu himself could not even see throughout the mist."I think I have done the jutsu correct " said Kyofu eagerly towards the toad.

"Yes you have and you have done it ten times greater than myself " said the tiad who Kyofu could not see because if the mist." How do I call the mist off " said Kyofu his voice directed in the direction of the toad." Uhh I do not know but it seems you have perfected the jutsu there is nothing more I can tech you " said the toad. Kyofu would nod forgetting no one could see him and say " Well I guess I'll camp out here until the mist evaporatesb".

Exit topic closed

1016WC

Claiming Hidden Mist Jutsu and 5 Stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training In Mist (P,NK) Empty Re: Training In Mist (P,NK)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:47 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum