Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O] Empty Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O]

Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:10 pm
Hiroyuki was hurrying through the streets of the village, heading towards the military training facility, wanting to make sure that he was training constantly, and today he even had someone that was going to show up and help him out, a much more experienced member of the village. She was someone related to the strange young man Pinocchio that he had done a mission with, and so Hiroyuki thought that the woman that was going to be training with him was trustworthy. He did not really have a basis for this at all, but Hiroyuki just thought that people were nice for the most part, so he was happy to start training with the woman. As he ran through the streets, he made sure to not bump into anyone while he was running, as he was quite good at his balance and was getting pretty fast, faster than the normal people that were going about their business. As he bobbed and weaved through the crowd, he quickly came to the military training facility’s gate, before showing the man at the gate his ID. The man scrutinized the ID for longer than normal, making sure that it was not fake, due to Hiroyuki’s young and small look. 

The guard eventually let him through the gate, and he headed on inside, not quite annoyed or anything that he was essentially harassed for his small stature. He was used to it and was very patient with people. He understood that he was small and young, and that most people were not ninjas at this age, at least not full ninjas, and would be barely entering the academy. Hiroyuki got to where he was today because of a massive amount of hard work, and he would continue the trend today, as he walked into the training facility. He walked up to the woman at the counter, and told her that he was there because he had an appointment to rent out the room for the whole day, and she looked up his name. It was a pretty quick and painless procedure, and soon he was led to a room with a bung number ‘14’ on it, signifying that he was the fourteenth room in the line. As he was walking into the door, he saw a small pedestal on the side, which would start t he VR simulation and essentially cause whoever was in the room to be protected. 

Hiroyuki was looking through the preset simulations that were there, one of them being an island, another being the village, another being a large amount of large buildings and it was pouring rain everywhere. There were quite a few of these presets, and Hiroyuki was not one to care about where he trained, so he chose a nice looking tropical island, as it seemed like a nice vacation spot, and although the people of the mist village could simply go to one of these nice islands, they were usually covered in tourists, so he wanted to have a nice time training there. The presets also came with a bunch of weighted clothing and different types of machinery that would help with physical training, which was what Hiroyuki wanted to do. He wondered with the woman he was going to be training with specialized in, as he did not get very good information from Pinnochio about her.
-----------------
WC: 561
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O] Empty Re: Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O]

Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:24 pm
It was a bright and beautiful morning! Without the joy of oversleeping to annoy her tiny teacher, She'd gotten up early and enjoyed a heart healthy breakfast of Mappo tofu. This is a joke, given All of her meals ended up being specifically mappo tofu. She'd arrived at the training facility early, remembering that Pinochio had left a note with the Tofu lady. She'd found it attached to her food, smeared in spicy sauce so part of it was unreadable. It read "Got some stuff you gotta do today, one of the local genin needs some tuteledge. Would do it myself, but got lots of bricks to punch to strengthen my fists. Already promised you'd be there and Yari won't make lunch until she knows you've finished training. thanks -Pinochio". Well that's just great. 

For clarity, She enjoyed training the next generation, despite her being the next generation herself. it gave her a sense of acomplishment as well as allowing her to meet all new people. That was just fun. It was just that Pinochio had set the meeting up without asking her first. He always did that. STILL She wouldn't let this new student realize she was cross about the situation. It wasn't their fault after all. 

When she arrived at the training facility, she headed to room thirteen without taking the time to check in with the front desk. She slid in behind a group whose IDs were being checked, dodging that annoying process, and only drawing a sigh from the guard who was more than well enough acquainted with the tiny terror that he didn't actually need to check her credentials anyway. She had basically lived in the facility for the last month. 

She glanced about the room, and then had a plan. In the time it would take her to wait for the boy to show up, she'd gotten to work using humble carpenter to make large and small structures that spanned the room, making it look more like a BMX track than a training room. She'd brought metal poles, which linked into specific points to create railings, drove some into the ground in various ways, and worked tirelessly to create a Parkour park she hoped was built solidly enough into the floor boards using mokuton that it would be too much of a headache to remove. Just as Hiro walked down the hallway to the room past her, She stepped out the doorway. She wouldn't be paying close to enough attention to what was going on outside of her creation to notice she was going to bump into someone, and hadn't the forethought to find out who she was meeting in order to know this was the one she was to be training with. 

"um. Aya...." As she stepped into the boy's path, The Ai puppet would call out, having heard someone approaching. Coach held a set of steel bars up where she was forming a three tiered platform, and freyja took a bit of sand paper to the glossy surfaces to ensure proper traction. If not stopped, she would bump harmlessly into the boy, inadvertantly begining what would be an exciting training experience. 

(TWC 529)
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O] Empty Re: Big Training in Little Mist Village [I/O]

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:12 pm
Hiroyuki was happily rushing to the room that he was assigned, skipping a little bit as he did so, thinking about all the fun that he was going to have today. He enjoyed a lot of hard work, so there was nothing really stopping him from enjoying the day, unless the person he was going to be training with suddenly decided that they were going to sit and meditate all day, which would be fine, but would definitely dampen his enthusiasm about the whole thing. As he was thinking about this, suddenly a woman would dart out of the room right before the room that he was scheduled to use, and he was in the middle of skipping, so he would come to quite an abrupt stop as he bumped into the woman in mid air. He fell flat on his butt from the impact, but the woman would barely feel anything with such a tiny body bumping into hers. Hiroyuki fell on the floor and let out a soft “oof” from his body, before looking up to the women he bumped into. “Oh, I’m really sorry miss, are you okay?” he would ask, hurriedly getting up off of the floor and looking around her to make sure that she was not injured. 

One could tell that the young boy was definitely more concerned with the other person’s well being than his own, and he completely ignored whatever happened to him. He had not met the girl before, so he had no idea that she was the one that he was supposed to meet, but once he was sure that she was okay, he would take a step back and then suddenly started to introduce himself. He wanted to make sure that he had a good first impression, well second impression, considering the first impression was him simply slamming into her on their first meeting. “Excuse me for earlier. My name is Hiroyuki Yamanaka, nice to meet you.” he would say in an upbeat tone, but you could also tell it was slightly strained, as if he was remembering the correct way that his mother taught him how to greet people. He was also told something else on how to greet women specifically, but this was if they were at a more formal setting. 

He would not really take that into consideration as he was still a bit frazzled from himself bumping into another person, as usually he was really careful. Even though it was not quite his fault, that would not stop him from blaming himself for it nonetheless. As he looked at the woman, he noted that she seemed to be really bubbly, as she did not sit still in the same space for more than a second or two, but if one looked closely, she was constantly moving. Hiroyuki did not find that strange, but felt that she was someone that would be fun to interact with, although he would immediately excuse himself and go to the next room if she did not tell him anything about who she was or why she was there.
-------------
WC: 518
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:38 pm
"ACK!" She felt the impact even before she realized what had happened. Her body shifted and waivered like it was going to fall down, but she caught her momentum on her heels, hand braced against the wall to stop herself. As she turned back she was surprised. Asside form pinochio she'd never actually met someone smaller than she was! Saya stood at five foot two, and if she broke a hundred pounts it would be barelly. Even with her training outfit on, her own small frame seemed frail enough to blow away in the wind, but this boy was even more compact. It made her giggle for a moment before she remember it wasn't nice to laugh at people, even if it was good natured. 

"I was trying to tell you that you were walking backwards into someone. Honestly Little sister, I know you can be scatter brained when focusing on something, but you have chakra sensory. We're so sorry about this." At this point, they'd allow the boy to introduce himself. Ai's eyes would light up with recognization. She'd seen the boy in the training facility when Saya was learning from the higher ranked uzumaki man, but they hadn't actually spoken yet. Saya was not  quite so well equipped to remember. 

"Ah. Hello Hiroyuki Yamanaka. I'm Sayatria.." She'd take a moment to glance at her sister. She gave a soft nod of confirmation. "Sayatria Senju. It was my fault really. I was working on a little project while I waited for someone who wanted to train with me, and I suppose I wasn't exactly looking where I'm going. This is my sister Ai, and Inside are my friends Coach and Freyja. " It never occured to her that maybe this boy was meant to be her training partner. A lot of things failed to occur to her generally. In time with their greetings the two puppets gave a bright wave, with Coach pulling a sign from the stack set against the wall to his left. On it read "hello HIro, I'm coach". Honestly, At this point I, your humble third person narrator have to question the means by which his sign maker predicts situations that he's going to be in. Somehow he always has a premade sign to perfectly express what he wants to say. It's like theres an omnicient force looking down and preparing them just before he needs them an--oh. I got it. CARRY ON!!!!

"What are you doin in the training facility today Hiro? Looking to get some hard core training in to get stronger and be able to defend yourself on missions?" While the suggestion could easily be taken as diminishing his worth based on his height, Ai's warm tone emphaized general interest in what his plans for the day was. She was always good like that. Where Saya was awkward and Pinochio abrasive, Ai generally found the right way to convey a kindness that was difficult to compare. It emphasized her role as the caregiver in team pupet. 

(TWC 1032)
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50 pm
As Hiroyuki bumped into the girl, she also made a small noise and slipped to the side, she managed to catch herself on the side of the doorframe so that she did not fully fall down. She then turned to him and started to giggle. Hiroyuki was not sure why she was giggling, but maybe it was because he had fallen on his butt, but he would not really mind her for that, it was sort of funny after all, plus he was always patient with people and tried to get along with everyone. Suddenly he heard another person speaking, saying that she was trying to warn the girl that she was going to bump into someone. This woman was different, as it was actually a puppet, although it was realistic enough to where Hiroyuki could not tell at all, and just assumed it was another person. He had no idea that this person was the person that he was supposed to be training with, because he simply would not associate a fairly sizable group of people like that with the single person he was supposed to be training with, so it slipped his mind immediately. The woman introduced herself as Sayatria Senju, but had a bit of a hesitation to tell him her surname, but Hiroyuki paid that no mind. 

There were plenty of people that had no idea what others were going through, and perhaps she was trying to hide her surname or something from bad people, there was already precedent for other stealing organs for some reason, and Hiroyuki knew people were specifically targeting people with special bloodlines, but he had no idea what for, so he simply kept it in the back of his mind to be wary. Hiroyuki listened to the woman as she introduced herself and her sister, as well as a couple of friends, and Hiroyuki gave them all a light bow in turn. “Nice to meet you everyone.” he would say with a lot of politeness. He looked at each of them in turn, and would wave at the one called Coach when he brought out a sign and waved at him. Maybe this was a person that could not speak very well or at all, Hiroyuki wondered. After they had all introduced themselves or had gotten introduced, the main person, Saya, started speaking again, asking if he was here for some sort of training while on missions. 

Hiroyuki was always about training, but he had a main goal or protecting others, as protecting himself came secondary. “I mostly want to get stronger to protect my friends in the village, but yes. I’m in room fourteen, and I was supposed to meet a girl here to train, but she is not here yet I guess.” Hiroyuki said, before looking around and making sure that the room fourteen was still unoccupied, as he wanted to be sure he wasn’t standing up the person he was meant to be training with. Hiroyuki then glanced behind the woman into the room, noticing how everything was a bit strange, and he was unsure what was actually going on in there. “May I ask what you’re doing here, miss, everyone?” Hiroyuki said, obviously looking into whatever they had done in the room. 
----------------
WC: 545
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:02 pm
Huh. It was interesting how Saya always seemed to accidentally bump into people while doing this or that. She seemed to make friends the way magnets drew metal. It wasn't would it happen, but istead how often, and the answer always seemed to be very quickly. This boy seemed exactly like the type of person she would like. His demeanor was more than pleasant, his smile vibrant, and he had an air of joy about his countenance. The more she considered it, the more he seemed almost like a male version of herself, though slightly smaller if that were possible. Yes saya, it is possible. You can literally see him. Our dear protagonist sometimes forgot that she shouldn't be hyperbolic at all times. It came with the rosey, light up your life persona. 

"That is an excelent goal. Thats what me and my friends aim to do also, though maybe not in the same way. My ninja way is to find a way to stop the pain of fighting and war. It sounds pretty lofty I know, buy my friend Kiku and I have seen the horrors this ninja world poses, and I dunno. Theres gotta be a better way than having powerful ninja send their underlings to death. There has to be a better way than anyone having to go to their doom just for the sake of others. " She stopped to consider her own statement. The more she trained, the more she questioned if this was the antithesis of her own ideals. It couldn't be, right? She had to have the strength to protect her self against those who won't see eye to eye with a young idealist. If people only respected power, she would find the power to ease cruelty with words instead of blades. 

"Huh. You're here to train with a girl, and My sister happens to have been sent here to train with a guy her teacher met on missions. Do you know what the girl is supposed to look like? Our teammate Pinochio didn't exactly give us any details on the person we're supposed to be meeting here, we just assumed he had to have told him that we generally have a training room reserved at all times... Thinking on it though, it is like him to have clossed over any details about Aya simply because it's a hard sell to believe people wouldn't recognize her. She's kind of infamous in the village for doing musical performances whenever and wherever she likes. " Ai picked up the convorsation, Saya's skill in puppetry proving so effective that there would be no vocal indication that it wasn't the puppet itself talking to the boy. 

"yea. I'm supposed to be training or training with someone Pinoch met on missions. He took off pretty early to go work out or something though, so I didn't actually get any information other than a near unreadable note." 

"It was unreadable because it was connected to your lunch, and as usual you see the container of tofu and you turn into a ravenous shark." The two's back and forth was playful. Both grinned at the other as they listened to what would be said next. 

(TWC 1565)
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:22 pm
Hiroyuki was having a pretty good time talking with these people, but he was still looking around, noticing that he had a creeping suspicion growing in the back of his head about who he was supposed to meet. This girl was saying that what Hiroyuki had said was an excellent goal, and that they were hoping to train for something similar. She wanted to do something like stopping all fighting and war, and called it lofty. Hiroyuki already knew that something like that was impossible unless everyone in the world was put into a coma forever, because as long as resources existed, people would fight over them. Hiroyuki simply kept nodding at her talking, as she switched up talking about how she had seen the horrors of the ninja world and said that there had to be a better way to do things. There was probably a better way to do everything, but Hiroyuki had no idea what that was, as people would always be greedy, and his mother told him to be wary of this. Although he was still pretty naïve, at least he had quite a bit of strength, enough to back up his ability and not get taken advantage of by others. Unless those people were nice to him a lot, but eventually he would figure out that he was being used… probably. 

Hiroyuki started listening to the other person speaking that the girl Saya was sent here to train with a guy her teacher met on missions, and that the person that was supposedly her teacher was the small man that he had met when he was taking care of the garbage at the landfill, Pinocchio, which made Hiroyuki laugh. He could not stop himself from giggling, and he could not calm down for a solid minute or so, before taking a few calm breaths. “Of course, I’m the person you’re supposed to meet! I met Mr. Pinocchio while on a mission at the landfill and he got all smelly.” Hiroyuki would explain after the fit of laughter. He was thinking about the small man that did not seem to know what was going on or what he was doing, and wondered how either of these people would call him their teacher. He seemed to not know how to tie his own shoes, let alone teach some ninja, but Hiroyuki would simply give him the benefit of the doubt and would not call that into question. He did not know what he was a teacher of, maybe it was fashion or something, the guy looked nice in his suit. 

Bow knowing that this woman was the person he was supposed to be training with, he smiled at her and once again started speaking. “Well, miss Saya, now that you know that I’m the one you're teaching today, what are we doing first? I set up a room right next door, but I don’t know if you want to do something else.” Hiroyuki would ask inquisitively, wondering when they could get started on training. He had not been training for too long, and wanted to have a bit of fun, and so he was interested in whatever was behind her in the room. It seemed strange and different than what he was used to, but also a bit similar.
---------------
WC: 552
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:49 pm
One would think that the sensation of someone laughing at you would dissuade the actions that a person does. One would generally be very correct about that. Unfortunately, the normal person didn't have the experience of young Saya. She'd spent years being the butt of both good natured jokes and not so good natured jokes. She'd dealt with people mocking her eccentrictiy, her performance, and the probably good natured constant ribbing of her teacher. Saya was not most people. She would stand quietly, intrigued by the laughter but not willing to actually open herself up to the chance that it was at her expense. Thankfully before she had the chance to actually enquire, he would begin speaking.

"Ah! Excelent! Well in that case, I'm Saya, and I suppose we'll be training today." It was with no reserve that Saya's grin would widen at the reminder of pinochio's trash mission. He'd never told her about it. He absolutely refused to talk about that entire day's missions, letting her know that something had gone horibly wrong, and that whatever it was that happened would make the entirety of team puppet bruise their sides with laughter. That was the saying right? Maybe its burst? I dunno man, I just write what I see. ANYWAY, Unfortunately for the small puppet, both he and Ai had a routine they carried out each night before bed. Each of the living clones would take their puppet counter part off to the side, at a distance they assumed was far enough for Saya to not hear, and talk about their day. The idea was that the pairs worked in tandem as one entity within two different places. Ai was still Ai whether connected to chakra threads or not, and it was important for Saya to be able to recognize that, and so each night they went through what each other had experienced in order to make sure they both knew what they had experienced. What this meant was that after exactly 6.5 showers, the purchasing of a bio hazard bag for his suit, and a lengthy disposal by fire, Pinochio had recounted the tale of his horible day breaking trash bags over himself to the puppet, puppetnochio lets call him. While the intention was to whisper it quietly enough that Saya would not know of his horible experience, Puppetnochio's ability to hear was directly tied to Sayas so.... yanno. She sort of evesdrops on any of their convorsations by design.

"Hm. Well, I'm about done with the alterations in my room so we can defintely go next door but.... I honestly am not sure what to teach. Is there anything you're looking to learn in particular? I'm fairly adept at ninjutsu, A master of puppetry--though I still want to learn and practice more and I've learned a little bit of fuinjutsu? I also have a variety of useful jutsu that don't really have alot of punch but have fuctionality? I call them Utility jutsu. What exactly do yu study?"

(TWc 2066)
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:51 pm
Hiroyuki watched as Saya put on a huge grin when he was talking about the mission that he and Pinocchio met on, and he assumed that she was about to laugh or was internally laughing at the fact that Pinocchio had two bad things happen to him back to back. Hiroyuki wondered how close they all were, and how much they all shared with each other, but there was definitely a knowing grin on Saya’s face, but Hiroyuki just wore a normal cute smile he almost always had on. She then introduced herself as Saya, which was another introduction technically, but Hiroyuki did not mind it and simply nodded as she was saying that they were going to be training today. She started thinking about something, but then when Hiroyuki brought up the idea about the room, she said that they could go next door, but she was unsure of what to teach. She then started to explain that she was adept at ninjutsu, puppetry, and had a little bit of skill in the art of fuuinjutsu. This made Hiroyuki happy, but not because he was willing to learn those specs, but he wanted to see how they worked in depth so that maybe he could fight against them later more proficiently. He had no idea what to do in an actual fight other than what his mother taught him, and he only got to try out such tactics when he was still really weak, which was in the spar the other day against that jounin, Mr. Rentei. 

She also said that she had a lot of jutsu that were utility based and were not simply big flashy things that caused destruction. Hiroyuki nodded before putting his small hand on his chin to start thinking. His tail would flutter back and forth when he was in deep thought, and his ears would twitch every once in a while. He had his eyes mostly closed as he was thinking about what to actually talk to her about, because he wanted to ask her a strategy about going against things like ninjutsu, but there was something else that he needed to figure out, and soon he figured out what he was going to say to her. “Umm, I just train my body with taijutsu, but I would like to hear your opinion about how one might fight against it. I don’t mind just talking to you about strategies, plus you seem fun.” Hiroyuki said all in one breath, as if he would forget about the pre-planned sentence structure if he stopped to tackle a breath in between. He was really excited now, and wanted to start already, plus it seemed that Saya made a room that seemed to be really fun to just run around in. He was an excited little kid, and although he only had ears and a tail for animal features, his mind was like that of a cat, wanting to curiously comb through all of the stuff she had made in the room and get to the top of the area.
-----------------
WC: 513
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:07 pm
Saya was completely taken out of her serious teacher mode the moment the small boy's ears began to twitch. It was just so cute she couldn't handle it. Her soft smile widened quickly, stretching across her face as she very obviously watched the way his little ears shifted and twitched, completely lost on what exactly they were actually talking about, right up to the point when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Little sister. I think it's important to focus if you're going to teach someone. You've graduated from the bright eyed student to a teacher now, and imagine how your students would react if you just completely lost focus on what's important every time something cute or interesting happened." She had a point. It was very unprofessional for her to allow her mind to wander. It was also very Saya. Giving a nod she'd focus back in on the task at hand just as the boy began to speak again.

"Ah. Taijutsu. Hm. Sounds like you'd be a really good training partner for Pinochio. He's been working on taijutsu and Weapon fighting lately. Honestly... I've only fought one taijutsu user so far. It... Didn't really end well. " She hadn't even considered her fight in the bar. There was no way she could have known what spec he used, given her entire time failing to catch the crafty jerk face was spent with a bar between the two. Her face softened as the memory of the girl laying dead, pooled with blood, flashed across her memory. After a moments silence, she shook her head, clearing the thoughts like an etcha sketch, and continued.

"Well. I know the big weakness of taijutsu is the range requirement. My ninjutsu is my main combat aspect, and I generally like to keep a much longer range than a Tai user would preffer. If I'm much closer than a ten meter distance from my opponent, I know i've put myself in danger, so I like to keep at the closest at a five to ten meter range, using techniques that I can freely manipulate at a larger scale than the users hands or feet to give myself the edge. It's also important when fighting a ninjutsu user to be aware of their area of effect capabilities. What kind of taijutsu do you do? I saw one girl like. literally throw a punch like ten meters at me. It was very suprising but generally not too dificult to dodge with the power of my puppetry. "

She realized that she wasn't very well equipped to actually teach him, but she could definitely play off the knowlege he has of his own spec to set up a theoretical battle in which they choose the tools they have to deal with what could be thrown at them. It would allow her to theory craft responses to what this boy knew he would be able to do, and learn more about the way a tai user fights and thinks.

(TWC 2566)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum