Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Training In The Mist. Empty Training In The Mist.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm
Attuu would stand, on a small building in Kirigakure, just a few streets over from his home. He would look down at the streets of Kirigakure, bored. He had still been in the Kirigakure shinobi academy, after failing the genin exams once, he had figured he had needed to train. He sighed, looking down at the village streets. They weren't very far down, but with the mist surrounding the village at that moment, it had been hard to see anything at a great distance.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Training In The Mist. Empty Re: Training In The Mist.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm
It was a very misty day, much to Denkiteki’s dismay. He was used to the near constant mist that plagued the village of Kirigakure, but he had hoped to see sunny skies that day. Sighing, Denkiteki made his way through the streets of Kirigakure, dressed in his Chuunin gear. He had yet to take a mission that day, or any other type of assignment that day, but he would most likely take one later. The only weapons he carried were his kunai, which were in a small holster strapped to the outer side of his left thigh.

As he continued his way through the village Denkiteki looked up at the sky, searching for a beam of sunlight that might break through the mist, and illuminate the dark and cold village. Instead, he saw a figure on top of one of the buildings directly above him. Curious, Denkiteki crouched for a moment before leaping into the air, jumping up and over the building, as well as whoever was on top of it. He landed on the roof facing whoever it was.

“Who are you, and what are you doing up here?” Denkiteki would ask. His voice wasn’t accusing, but curious.

He studied the figure, who turned out to be a young boy. He might have been younger than Denkiteki even. The young Chuunin didn’t see a headband on the boy’s forehead, or anything else to verify him as a shinobi of Kiri or any other village. That was strange, but Denkiteki didn’t say anything about it just yet.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm
Attuu sighed, closing his eyes for only a minute. He had been thinking, a way to train. Perhaps, he could always simply train with his techniques he had already learned, the rather basic ones, the academy clone. He remembered learning this last year, it was supposedly the weakest cloning technique that was known to Attuu, then again, he knew very few. His teacher had spoke of the shadow clone technique, a higher ranking jutsu which created a tangible clone that could fight better than the clone taught at the academy, due to the academy clone being intangible and unable to attack it had made the clone useless unless for anything other than distractions and strategy, which those two mainly go together, so it had only been useful for only one reason. Or he could train some other techniques he had learned, the substitution technique which replaced the user with a log when hit, that was mainly all he knew besides the part on having to prepare a replacement for this technique if it is more advanced. Another one he could train in was the transformation technique, which could disguise the user in any form, or make them identical to another. However he had never truly mastered these techniques, which was the main reason he had not passed the genin exams.

He sighed, wondering what he would do. He began to hear someone's voice 'Who are you, and what are you doing up here?' He had heard. He opened his eyes, and looked towards the direction of where he had heard the questions come from. He would see a shinobi, as he could tell by the Kirigakure head band and the chuunin outfit. "I am Attuu Uzumaki. I'm up here for no real reason, just resting I guess." He would reply to the shinobi's questions "And you are?" He asked, wondering who this one was who had questioned Attuu.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 pm
An Uzumaki? Like Naruto from that book? Denkiteki thought, remembering a book he had read not to long ago. It had inspired him to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu, seeing as the main hero use dit all of the time, and it seemed to work well for him. Of course, Denkiteki wouldn't ever have the ludicrous amount of chakra that the main hero had, so he would never be able to use it the same way as him, but he was still capable of creating a clone or two for disractionr or for certain tactics.

"I'm Denkiteki. Sorry if I was intruding on anything, I just looked up and thought I saw something in the mist, so I thought I would check it out." he said with a shrug, "You don't look like a village ninja. How did you get up here? Are you an Academy student, or did you just climb up here?"

Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm
he listened, slightly ignoring the one who called himself Denkiteki until he would mention that Attuu didn't look like a village shinobi, then he heard the question on if Attuu had been a student in the academy or a citizen who climbed up. "I jumped up here. And, yea, I'm a shinobi at the academy." Attuu would reply, then sighing.

{Short.}
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 am
Yeah he looks about the right age. thought Denkiteki, noting that Attuu seemed to be about 10 or 11. Most kids didn’t get enrolled until about that age, and then didn’t graduate until about 12. Of course, some people did enroll earlier then others, and Denkiteki assumed that was the case with Attuu. Most Academy students can’t do shit till probably around their second or so year. At least, that was how most of my class was. I’d say he’s been there at last a year, maybe more.

“So how’s the Academy? It’s been awhile since I’ve been there, are all of the teachers there still horrible?” he asked, chuckling. He decided that since he had already gone through the trouble of jumping up and onto the building, he might as well try and chat with the kid.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 am
Attuu would continue to stand on the building, he had been rather bored. He would listen, as the kid who didn't seem much older than him, named Denkiteki began to speak. He asked what the academy was currently like, and he mentioned that it had been a while since he had been there. He also heard, what Attuu considered to be a joke, a question on if the teachers were still horrible. "The academy life's alright, I suppose.." He would reply to that, he didn't really pay attention, although he had made few friends he could talk to. "And.. yeaaaa. The teacher's are just as horrible as when you were there." Attuu would reply, beginning to wonder. The kid who called himself Denkiteki had known Attuu's rank, "What's your rank as a shinobi? Least, I'm assuming you are a shinobi."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 pm
Denkiteki pointed at the uniform he wore, which was that of a Chuunin of the Mist, "I was a Genin until not to lomg ago. I was recently promoted though, because of all of the missions I have done."

Denkiteki guessed that maybe the mist obscured the vision of Attuu, or maybe he didn't think that Denkiteki was really a Chuunin. He hoped it was the former, because since becoming a Chuunin a lot of people questioned him as to whether or not he was actually of that rank. Not that many peop;e thought a 12 year old could or should be a Chuunin, or anything more than a Genin.

After answering the other kid's question, Denkiteki remembred where he was heading. He had thought about training before going out to take a mission. An idea popped into his head, annd he shared it with the other boy, "Hey, I'm about to head to the training grounds. Want to come train with me? We could spar or something."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum