Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

End of a Dream? (Kiru/Kira) - Page 3 Empty Re: End of a Dream? (Kiru/Kira)

Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:46 pm
"This...is all a little confusing. What do you mean by being the master of omega or..being like to eternia?"
Hs knew this would be a headache inducing day. Whatever was going on, he knew it wasn't to be simply fixed. It would help, of course, if he understood anything about what was going on. It was like he wasn't even there, like she was talking to just Kira. That bothered him a bit, he'd like to believe he somewhat mattered at least.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:02 am
"We havent the time to explain." Amber responded shortly, rolling her eyes at the boy. Thankfully Selene was less dismissive.

"These marks on their body are actually symbols of power. The omega is a two pronged term, first describing the diety of the world and to describe the power that makes them as such. One is chosen from the side of light or darkness and blessed with the omega. it grants them power that increases as long as they hold the omega. each of these tatoos marks an unforgivable sin committed by the user and increases their strength. Once they pass the omega however...... The strength left over is based on how many marks of sin they held. After passing the mark Amber was granted the highest position within those fallen due to the three marks she possessed. three.....four...thirteen.... One hundred. The four previous omega. Kira's sin makes four and gives her the same ranking as Eternia, the angel of four sins. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:44 am
"That..is a lot of info.."
Kiru was still unsure of what this all meant. Other then this power may come at a cost. He didnt appreciate ambers antagonistic tone at all, but he realized he probably wasnt wanted here.
"You said she needed to be cleansed. What did you mean by that? You cant remove the seal so cleansed of what?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:49 am
"she needed to be cleansed of the darkness that recreated the omega. Magic isn't like chakra. Her dealings with the fae and my history unfortunately have influenced her. " Amber's mind drifted back to the days of old... Back when she held the same cold need for revenge... the seeking of power.

"If we haven't told you already... Kira was a creation of my will. A place holder who's personality wasn't meant to be here once I entered. Unfortunately i was far too injured to take full control and as such she was granted life in my image. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:01 am
Kiru didnt like the girls tone. Considering how low she seemed to think of others, he probably based it on feeling inferior to the girl. "I'm not sure you've told me, and to be perfectly fair, im not sure what it has to do with this conversation. If you have a point, I'd like you to get to it. I've had a poor day."
He had an impatient tone, but he wasn't going to be talked down to like a child.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 am
"the seals may not be moved after they've appeared. to remove or cut through the seals is to remove the full weight of our arcane, thus is the power of the omega. The wielder of the dark power gets stronger the more marks of sin they gain as long as they hold the omega. the more marks however the better chance that the power can be taken. to cut the marks is to take the power away. " She didn't much like the boy's tone however..... It was understandable. She wasn't the most pleasant shortly after the death of Anne.... It would be an annoyance requiring endurance for now.

"I tell you this to tell you that Kira has followed the same path I took as a young witch. The cost of darkness is sacrifice.... Or death. Taking her life has curbed the will of the omega for a time and cleansed her of her corruption even if the tatoos stay as a reminder. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:32 am
"So what now? Do we continue about our day? What are we doing."
This information, was a little helpful, but it offered no advice on Kiras condition nor any help on stopping it. He knew Kira needed to rest and this conversation definetly wasnt helping her mental state. He couldnt imagine what she was feeling, only that he'd offer any help he could. Though she knew that already. Once more he awaited a response from amber.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:38 am
"I believe the next step would be preparation. naturally training is needed and..." Selene stepped in, her trademarked emotionless tone going through a detailed list of things they needed to complete, though vaguely. She pointed out specific muscle group targeting training to ease the problems of unlife before going into a long winded explanation of the style of ninjutsu that should be learned, taking the time to catalog every jutsu in kira's arsenal. This however was a facade of course. While she spoke amber truely answered the question.

~We need to ease her back into existence. She will be broken in spirit. The confident girl you know does not live in this flesh anymore. She's reverted back to the day she met youka.... Now is your chance to mold her into something that can more effectively take on this world. Now the student becomes the teacher.~ The words would slip into Kiru's mind, Kira blissfully unaware of anything going on as glassy eyes watched Selene's lips form the explanation almost as if she were in a trance.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:54 pm
Kiru was...not ready for this. Not that it looked like it mattered, he had no choice in the matter, but it would be...difficult.
"Ok...training i can do. Not just yet though im being...watched. So i need timeto prepare an effective alibi for being missing from the village frequently. Kira should probably rest for now while i head back into town to do so."
He didn't want to leave just yet, but he had a facade to keep up, which couldn't be done while he was missing currently. He'd have to head back soon.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:33 pm
Amber gave the boy a confused look, the gravity of the current situation shifting quickly. "And why exactly do you worry of the opinions of a village you do not belong to?" She had a bad feeling their time away dueling for the position of power had allowed too many things to change.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum