Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

End of a Dream? (Kiru/Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: End of a Dream? (Kiru/Kira)

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:19 am
This place wasn't the usual decor, especially considering the tomb. He headed downwards, tracing where he heard the sound, though there was really only one direction to go. Then..upon a slab..was Kira. She looked a lot better then initially finding her, though anything was better then dead. He rushed to her side, hearing her question, he presented his own. "I don't know, i was hoping you may know."
Whatver was going on..at least she wasn't gone.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:32 am
"I...wh... It feels like a truck hit me. " Her body failed to answer her call to raise up from the cold stone beneath her. She knew this feeling. She'd felt the grip of death two other times, each just as powerful and problematic. "How did......." As she spoke the memory hit her.

"There was a battle. I wanted to take control of the trinity..... I think Amber..."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 am
"Kira you should probably rest for right now...though im not sure how long the door i came in through will stay open..
But Kira you were...dead earlier. Im not sure i fully grasp whats going on."
He was worried, he met her in a state like this before, she claimed she was killed. He hadnt paid that much attentiom before to it, but whatever had happened, she was weak and hurt right now. He just needed her to help him understand what happened up there...and what was happening right now.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:39 pm
"I um..... What...." Her mind finally came to, though it was clear that even with the major effects of resurrection over something seemed very different. Her eyes which once held hate and resolve to fight now searched the empty room for goddess knows what.

"I believe I can answer questions if it's useful...." At the doorway Selene stood, her long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders to set with a slight curl just past the swell of her breasts.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:11 pm
Kiru was concerned for the girl, but at the other voice he whirled around. Selene stood there, offering answers. He still wasn't sure about her, or amber or what they had to do with this but he didnt have a choicr at the moment.
"Ok then, what happened to Kira, and why?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:18 pm
"I Appologize.... I was under the expectation that i'd be answering actual questions. Amber killed her..... Was that not apparent?" Her tone was matter of th fact, her voice not waivering, almost as if this was a normal expected occurrence. Her head turned slightly to one side, a flick of her neck moving the long locks back behind her where they belonged. Kira was frozen, her mind trying to comprehend the situation, thinking back to the moments before her life was taken and drawing a blank.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:30 pm
Kiru was going to have a headache today, wasnt he? Ignoring the obvious anger he felt, he couldn't afford for things to turn violent right now. "Ok, WHY did amber do it, and what happend to cause them to fight. Why are we HERE."
He hoped he'd receivean actual answer and not a response like a second ago.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:47 pm
"Now you're asking the correct questions. " There was no smile on her lips as she continued her nearly monotone commentary, addressing the first line requested of her each time. Thin wiry fingers raised to point at kira, more specifically at her core, where her back was exposed.... But what? Kira was suddenly aware that she wasn't wearing her armor. Had she been? Instead she was clothed in a long black lace dress that dipped down in the back to open her back down to the base of her spine. It was clearly elven fashion which only caused more confusion.

"We're within the realm between Kira. I'm sure you have a little knowledge of it. The reasoning is clear across her spine. " Running down her skin was a long intricate design of upraised black that twisted and twirled into various shapes, beautiful to most, but that would be surprising to kiru inevitably and terrifying to the hell's angel. The tatoo was of the same style as that on her on her arm, and the one across her left breast, it's form less of an artistic ink and more like to a scar.

"A....mar...mark of sin?" Kira's eyes grew wide turning to Kiru with terror filled eyes.

"Naturally. The gift of the Omega.... A gift we did away with until your malice revived the reminants of power hidden within our trinity. You now hold a new omega, less powerful then the demon we gave up to relenquish our darkness.... but still potent. You needed to be cleansed" She shrugged, the convorsation so simple to the avatar of sorrow.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:37 pm
Kiru was completely lost. Well, he had heard some of this info before, but he hadnt been super..thinking about it really. But the terror in Kiras eyes was out of place, enough for Kiru to know this was serious. "Well whats to be done to cleanse her? It...doesn't sound very easy to remove, but then again, im not very adept at this magic business."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:45 pm
"Oh. We've already done what we could. The mark of sin will stay eternally. " She slid down the cold stone seat, taking a few tentative steps towards them. As she approached a voice made them all to aware they werent alone.

"We will hold this mark forever.... Likewise unfortunately we've lost the strength of the pure blood. A fourth mark makes us no longer the master wielder of the Omega...... We're like to Eternia now. You'll find your teacher is herself but it will be some time before the mental scarring will be repaired enough for her to hold the same resolve.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum