Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training (open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (open, NK)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:30 am
“thats probably not a bad idea” cole would tell Risako with a laugh. After she said that next time she would have to keep her eye on him. Cole tried to think of something he could say about the seal, but he just didn't know enough about them to think of anything useful, so he watched as Risako looked at the seal. She went to scratch her back and favored her side some. Cole relied that that last attack of his really hurt her. He felt kinda bad about it, but he didn't want to make it any worse by saying the wrong thing. Which he tend to do around women.

Risako would break his line of thought asking him. "Cole, what is the reason that you train? Do you do it strictly for yourself, or for others?" cole would think about for a minute, and then give his answer.

“Well its a combination of both really. You see I train for myself to get stronger and to surpass this guy Salzem. That keeps beating me when we spar, but I will beat him eventually” cole would tell her with a serious look on his face. “while at the same time I train to get stronger in order to protect the village, and my friends, as well as the people in it” cole would tell Risako letting a smile rise up on his face.

Cole would take his black leather jacket off setting it beside him in the grass. It was sticking to him from the rain, and with the rain starting to evaporate it was getting really humid. Cole thought for a sec, and he came up with an idea to cool it off a little bit. Standing back up cole looked at Risako “i got a plan to cool it off a bit and work on my new element as well” cole would tell her. He focused his wind chakra into his left hand and his water chakra into his right hand. He then brought his hands together fusing the two chakra together. This time the fusion was more successful then the last time he tried. Cole forced his new mixture of chakra out and into the air. The air got colder and a breeze started to pick up. Some snow started to fall as cole released his ice chakra into the air.

“o my bad I didn't think that it would get that cold” cole said to Risako as he stopped pushing his chakra.

(WC-420 TWC-2078
Ice element- 2000-2000)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:08 am
Risako nodded when she heard his answer, "That's good enough." She was glad that some of the newer, (yet sometimes older in age,) genin still had a good reason for chasing after power. Now that she had mostly dried out, save for her hair still being damp, Cole went and decided to make it colder. Not that it really mattered, she could keep herself warm by kneading her chakra, which she did. Actually, if someone had chakra sensory, it would seem as if she was about to attack someone. Physically, however, she just sat on the ground like a potato. 

After he mentioned that he might have made it too cold, she gave a quick nod and placed her hands on the ground, and stood up. Risako still couldn't do much due to her ribs, so she stuck her hands in her pockets. She was kind of amazed, she didn't even know that ice, or whatever it was Cole was using to cool of the air, was an element. I mean, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that there were more elements than just the base ones, but Risako never really gave it any thought...

"How'd you do that?" she would say to Cole. This had definitely sparked her interest, and she began thinking of what fire could be turned into once combined with another element. She knew that wind made it hotter, but what would happen if it were combined with something else? Suddenly, the possibilities began to present themselves. When he answered her, she would respond again with "You should try and make some techniques with that. It seems like something people would be after, and you're gonna need to defend yourself."

[296 WC
Sorreh, twas a bit rushed on this one.]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 am
Cole would stand their with Risako as it stopped snowing. When she asked him "How'd you do that?" cole would think a min on it, and decided that no harm would come from telling her about his clans abilities. “well you see its a combination of wind and water chakra in order to make a new element ice. Only certain clans can do it, and its something your either born to do or not. Their are powerful jutsu that my father wont let me try. He says that I have to be a chuunin before he would let me try it. Kinda like a write of passage thing I guess, and most of the jutsu using advance elements are really strong. My dad as a jutsu were he literally freezes someone in ice its pretty cool. Until your the one getting frozen in a spar, and then it kinda sucks” cole would tell her with a smile that went to almost a frown when he thought about being frozen again.

Risako looked pretty interested in what cole was saying. "You should try and make some techniques with that. It seems like something people would be after, and you're gonna need to defend yourself." she would tell cole.

“well to be honest with you, your the first person to have seen that I can do it. I just got they hang of it, and its pretty hard to focus to chakra natures separately and then combine them into one” he would tell her while rubbing his chin. “but I have gotten a few idea about how to go about a jutsu. I will probably learn my dads freezing jutsu, and pick up a few more from my clans jutsu list” he would say. If Risako didn't know what a jutsu list was he would tell her. “I don't know about they other clans, but my clan keeps a list of all know jutsu that they are capable of using with our ice element. They keep it hidden and only members of the clan that has reached chuunin know were it is hidden, but my dad lets me look at it from time to time to see what I would like to learn, but then he goes and puts it back were ever it is that it goes” cole would explain.

(WC-390 TWC-2468
its cool it happens to us all)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:57 am
Risako nodded, at least he had a plan for what he wanted to do. Unlike herself, he actually gave it some thought. It took the girl a bit of time before she decided that she would walk the path she did. "I didn't know clans kept their jutsu on a list. I'm the only ninja in my family... at least as far as I know," she said, standing up. Risako would attempt to stretch again, this time with better results, the pain in her ribs was starting to fade, though the injury itself would probably be there for a few days. 

"Maybe I'll have to hunt for this list." Risako said jokingly. "Either way, for now, I'm gonna head home, if you'd like, I'm pretty much here everyday. So come find me if you need training." With that, Risako turned away from the training grounds and went on home. She needed to let her ribs heal before she did anymore hard training. 

[3113 total WC
claiming 15 stats
claiming 3000/3000 for barrier confinement technique
claiming 113/3000 for chakra draining seal
exit]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 am
Cole listened as Risako spoke she would tell him that she would have to find this list of her clans jutsu, but she was going to go home. Cole knew that she got hurt during his last attack of their spar. He figured that this was the reason behind her wanting to go home. She was probably going to go and mend her wounds. Cole would watch as she walked away thinking that he would like to spar with her again one day. He would more then likely show up here again to train with her again. He would wait for a few days before he showed back up, and he hoped that she would have a better grip on her seals and barrier. Plus he hoped that he would have one of his ice jutsu down by then as well.

(WC-141 TWC-2609
claiming ice element
13 stats
exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum