Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Training (open, NK) Empty Training (open, NK)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:18 pm
Risako sat on a bench conveniently located close to her housing. She sat with her chin resting on her hands, which were balled up into fists, and her eyes were glazed over with boredom. With Kasai having left, and the former team pretty much disbanded, she thought about what was going to happen. A few of the new genin seemed like promising students, but she was just barely to the point where her teachings would be of any use to them, as she still had a ton of growth to achieve herself. Maybe she could find someone who was utterly worthless, and turn 'em around, and in the process hopefully achieve the skill she needed to keep things going around here. 

Standing up, Risako stuck her hands in her pockets. Enough sitting around, even if nothing had to be done today, surely she could find something to help her train. Aside from fiddling with seals, she really didn't know of any way to practice them, and they were needlessly difficult... Well, the mark seal was easy, but it was considered an entry level technique. It was supposed to be easy, to give some insight as to how the basics of fuinjutsu worked, but it didn't matter. She didn't pick up the lesson it offered. Thus, she was left with a seemingly insurmountable barrier. 

Risako started walking down the street, headed toward the training grounds. The trees in the distance appeared as silhouettes against the orange morning sky. A few wispy clouds curled every which way, and some birds could be heard chirping and moving about. Every now and then, she heard a child complaining about the academy starting too early in the day. Too early was a foreign thing to Risako, as she recalled, she spent her time in the academy and as a genin well into the night trying to practice, before waking up after the bare minimum of sleep. Now as a chuunin, she slowed down a bit, preferring to keep the nights to herself. She realized that training twenty hours out of the day, (while it did show ones dedication,) actually did more harm than good. 

A dog barked off in the distance as she finally neared the training ground, hands still planted deeply in her pockets. Risako eyed the training ground, which appeared to be empty, and let out a small grunt showing her dissatisfaction. This place should have had at least twenty or so people working toward their next goals. Instead, She saw nothing. At least the training ground had visible signs of wear. Patches of grass were worn away to dirt in some areas, while wooden targets were filled with kunai holes, and covered in scratches. Even the trees around the area had seen their fair share of abuse. Some had branches broken off, others had scorch marks, one even had a visible spec of blood. Which, if it could be seen from a distance, it was more than a spec.

Deciding to start off with some really deep thought, (meditation yo,) Risako walked out into the middle of the field and focused on the basics of the next seal, the barrier seal. 

[529 WC
529/3000
While I don't have Fuinjutsu as a spec just yet, I'm wrapping up the last 400 words in this topic.]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Training (open, NK) Empty Re: Training (open, NK)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am
After a while, Risako could see a whitish/greenish/orange hue from behind her eyelids, and when she finally peeled her eyes open, she could see that the sun was resting in the middle of the sky. Sitting up, she rubbed her right eye, and yawned. Maybe she wasn't any good at meditation, and sleep was what she needed. It had to have been at least four or so hours, which meant that was four more hours she had to stay up into the night to make up for the loss of time. After sitting up, she pulled the tags from her pocket, and the ink pen. While not optimal for crafting intricate seals, it got the job done. 

Taking her pen, she started marking a circle of symbols on the tag. Risako had spent hours studying all the little intricacies of seals and their making, so she was confident that she could create a barrier that prevented people from leaving its confines. She knew that it had been done before, but she refused to learn it from someone else, deciding that she could gain more knowledge from it if she made it herself. On the tenth symbol of the first ring in the center of the tag, she created a string of symbols moving out from the center toward the the edge of the tag. She did so five times, with the result ending in a circle with five strings of symbols branching out, almost forming the basic structure of a web. Taking the pen five symbols out from the center, she began the second circle, which was larger than the first. Upon its completion, she held it between her hands, and activated the seal. 

To her joy, the seal expanded out from underneath her feat, forming a web like image composed of the various seals she had wrote down. Risako then stood, and decided to test out her barrier, to confirm if she had done it correctly. She took her pen, and with a slight flick of her arm, tossed it at the barrier's edge. The pen left without a problem, which meant that Risako failed.

She stood up, sighed, and started walking toward the pen which sat exactly one foot from the edge of the barrier. As Risako bent over to pick up the pen, her head hit the edge of the barrier, meaning that she was kept inside of it. The expression on her face was blank, as she realized the mistake she had just made. It was true, that the seal worked, but the desired effect was reversed, trapping her inside the seal, and allowing others to pass through it. Risako walked back to the center, and deactivated the seal. After retrieving the tag, she went and picked up her pen, and sat back down on the ground, inspecting the tag she made. 

[1007/3000 for Barrier Confining Technique]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 am
Cole was walking through the village. It was a nice day out warm and sunny, but he was going to try and change. With his recent training with yensung he learned the rain tiger at will jutsu, and today he was going to get his ice element down, and make it snow. He didn't know how far of an area it would affect, but he was going to do it. He had saw his dad do a few times, and if he could do it then cole could do it. Cole was headed to a little clearing that he knew of on the edge of the village. It was still in the village walls, but for some reason their wasn't much their. Just a few buildings that no one lived in anymore. He figured that it would probably be the best place for this. Not wanting to have to walk out of the village and find another place. He was feeling a little lazy today, and this is how he dealt with it, as he walked he remembered that his father told him why no one lived in the area anymore. He told them that their was a ghost their, and it hunted everyone that ever went into the area, so every one stayed clear of it. With that thought cole changed his mind not wanting to take a chance, and get hunted for the rest of his life. He turned and started walking to the training grounds were this is suppose to be done.

When he arrived a the training grounds their wasn't anyone here today. Except for one person, and she looked very familiar. Cole thought back thinking were he saw her before, and then it hits him she was the one that he did that mission with. She looked like she had just woke up, and cole wondered if she had fell asleep from training so hard, and just woke back up before he got their. Cole thought to himself as he walked over and stood beside her. “Hay you the one I did that mission with they other day, Risako right. I don't mean to be nose but it looks like your working on a seal. I don't know much about it but I could help you practice while I train” cole would tell Risako. It was true he didn't know anything really about seals, but he figured that if he helped her train that he would figure out a way around it. Just encase someone fought him using seals.

If she would except his help cole would then focus his water chakra into his right hand, and his wind chakra into his left hand. He would put his hands together trying to combine the water and wind chakra into his ice element. It would get a little bit colder around cole Risako would probably feel a temp drop, but not enough to really do anything.

(ice element-490-2000)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm
After checking over the seal, Risako noticed that some of the symbols were missing due to a rushed attempt, and one was upside down. Getting a new tag, she quickly inscribed the symbols down, this time filling in any missing ones, and fixing the one that was upside down. She then stood up, and placed it between her hands, ready to activate the seal. Right before she did however, she heard a somewhat familiar voice. 

Looking up, Risako responded to Cole with "Yea I remember you. You were one of the two boys that helped with the riot situation. And... I suppose that I could use a test subject for some of these seals," followed by a quick nervous chuckle. "I won't use any of the dangerous ones though. Just some confining and tracking techniques." Risako said this as if she knew more than she really did. Her actual skill set included only a simple tracking seal, which could be indiscreetly placed on someone and used to stalk them. Turning so that she was actually facing Cole, Risako would extend her hand out for a shake. If Cole returned the shake, he would be completely unaware that she placed one of these said tracking seals on him, therefore making his location able to be known by Risako. While normally, the thought of having someone track your every movement was unnerving, it also allowed someone to know where he was at any given time, in case someone kidnapped him or something. It is also worth noting, that if he did shake her hand, he wouldn't notice the seal due to its nature. In a quick attempt to provide a distraction however, despite the seal being invisible, she then said, "I dunno about you, but I could use a quick warm up," she paused as her mouth spread into an overly excited smile, "If you're alright with it, lets have a quick spar."

If he agreed Risako would take a few steps back, putting about 5 meters (15 feet,) between the two. "I dunno how good you are, but if you're still as good as that one kid during the riot, then I'll have to take it easy on you." Risako chuckled again, before continuing "But I'll let you go first in case you've grown any. Feel free to come at me as if I were a real threat." If Cole agreed to this, Risako would react to Cole's advances accordingly, by limiting her self from doing jutsu or moving at speeds that Cole could not even react to.

But for now, Risako waited, her hands at her sides, not in any offensive or defensive positions. Either a sign of cockiness or trust depending on how you viewed it, but she would only move after he did. 

[-5 AP from mark seal
315 AP left
1,472/3000 for Barrier Confining Technique]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:02 pm
Risako remembered who cole was which was a good thing or this could have gotten a bit weird. She then accepted his offer to help and told him that she wouldn't use any of the dangers seals just some tracking and confining jutsu. Cole was fine with that as long as she didn't try anything to crazy. He had heard of sealing jutsu strong enough to seal the human soul. Though he didn't think she could do something so powerful he learned a long time ago never to underestimate people.

Risako then extended a hand to shake, and cole took it with out a second thought shaking her hand, but as he took his hand back he noticed something was different on his hand, but he didn't know what it was. She then asked him if he was up for a spar to warm up, and cole would look her back in the eyes “I am always ready for a spar” he would say as jumped back just a few feet as she moved back. They put about five meters in between them. Cole would then wait to see what she was going to do.

"I dunno how good you are, but if you're still as good as that one kid during the riot, then I'll have to take it easy on you." she would say with a chuckle before adding "But I'll let you go first in case you've grown any. Feel free to come at me as if I were a real threat."

“Fine ill go first” cole would tell her with a half smile. “but I feel as though I got to tell you that kid never stood a chance from the riot. They only hard part was trying not to kill him” cole would add as he started to make a few hand signs. With the last hand sign done it would start to rain first just a few drops but in a matter of seconds it would become a complete down pour.

Cole would then make another hand sign and the water from the rain would come together. To create a whip, and he would then move to his right, Risako's left and sling the whip looking to grab her leg in order to try and trip her.

(WC-384 TWC-874
AP-255-20-40=195
Rain Tiger at Will jutsu
Water Whip jutsu)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 pm
"You had to try not to kill him?" Risako questioned, "Then allow me to try and spare you," she said teasingly. Of course, this was just some trash talk to get the competition started, she had no real intent to harm or murder Cole. After all, she was his superior, and would most likely be issued a rather large bounty. This was not the outcome she wanted however, so Cole was likely going to survive this. Aside from that, the writer of this post isn't a dick. Not gonna kill someone just cause.

Her eyes flicked to Cole's hands as he did the first set of hand seals. When it started raining... she expected... more to happen, and she then said "Well, that's your first move?" Risako then held her palm away from her body, turned upright, as if trying to catch rain. A faint blue sphere began to form in her hand as Cole was performing the second set of hand signs. When he dashed to her left, the rasengan was completely formed, and ready to be used, waiting for a target. As the whip grabbed her leg, at a rather slow speed, she flicked her hand down into it, (70 speed, 60 power), causing the rasengan to both obliterate the edge of the whip that had grabbed her, and leave a three foot hole in the ground. 

Pulling her foot out of the ground and regaining her balance, Risako looked to Cole and said, "I said treat me as a real threat right?" With that, she would start running at Cole as fast as she could for the moment, (40 speed), and then upon covering the last two meters, would throw a high kick at his chest (79 speed, 19 strength) that would most likely knock him to the ground. If it did hit she would follow up by activating the barrier seal, which would expand from under her foot, until it formed a perfect two meter circle around Risako and Cole. The girl would then leap backwards out of the barrier, trapping Cole inside. 

After leaping out of the barrier, she would turn her back to Cole and say, "That took two moves right? If I had the intent to kill you I could likely get away with it." Risako then turned around again and chuckled, "Treat me like a real threat next time." Unbeknownst to Risako, Cole had more than enough chakra to break the barrier and keep coming after her. (hint hint)

[Rasengan - 40 AP (due to its power being a lot more than the whip, it breaks the whip)
Barrier Technique - 30 AP
245 AP remaining
(hint hint: timeline it so that you break the barrier just as she turns her back to Cole)
1,889/3000 for Barrier Confining Technique]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:42 am
Coles first move was to see how good she was, and it turned out she was as good as he thought she would be. Cole was making the hand signs for the water whip when he noticed that she had created a blue ball in her hand. It looked intense and he knew that it would be a bad idea to get hit by that, so he stuck with his plan to try and trip her, but when the whip got her leg she pushed the blue ball into it. Destroying the whip and creating a crater at her feet. Yea defiantly don't want to get hit by that he thought to himself.

Before he could finish his thought she was charging at him he didn't have time to move out of the way. He wasn't fast enough, but he could get his arms up to block most of the impact, as her kick landed square in coles chest. It had enough force behind to knock cole on the ground, but he was able to summer salt back up to his feet. Risako had already put up a barrier and was jumping back out of it by then though.

"That took two moves right? If I had the intent to kill you I could likely get away with it." Risako would tell cole as she turned around with a chuckle, "Treat me like a real threat next time." she would add as she turned back around.

“ok then” cole would tell her as he walked to the back of the barrier and touching it. He could feel that he could push his way out of it, and it wasn't all to hard. Not easy but not really hard either, and that gave him a plan. Turning back around cole made a couple of hand signs, as a mist started to rise up from the ground. He made it thick enough to lower visibility to the point that you couldn't see your hand in front of you face. He could still sense were she was at because of the rain tiger at will jutsu which gave him the advantage. He would then create two water clones out of the mist and rain just out side of the barrier.

Cole would send one clone directly at Risako while they other would come in from the side. The first one would be coming straight at her with a right hook (speed 15 str 7) while they other would be going for a low sweeping kick from the right. (speed 15 str 7) With the rain tiger at will jutsu cole would b able to tell if she moved to dodge they attack, and if she countered and took out the clones he would know that through the clone jutsu itself. While the clones went in for they attack he would move to the left breaking out of the barrier. (chakra 70) Then making more hand signs a blue dragon with green eyes would form beside him out of the rain, and he would shoot the dragon at Risako. (50 power 30 speed 35hp)

Weather or not the dragon hits or misses cole would stand with his hands on his knees bent over. He would be breathing hard having using so much chakra in such little of time.

(WC-558 TWC-1428
AP-195-10-20-30=135
thanks for the help but this sounded cooler and more of his style if any thing is wrong just let me know and ill edit still not used to having stats when i rp
hidden mist jutsu
water clone jutsu
water dragon bullet
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:16 am
Risako was a bit shocked that Cole could still spawn clones outside of the barrier, a factor that she had not considered. Jumping back, she ignored the fact that he was performing hand signs for a technique that would render her practically blind. By the time she landed, the mist had already risen, and Risako's eyesight was suddenly limited to her nose. Crouching down, she used the mark seal to approximate where Cole's location was. Though she might not be able to see, the mark seal would still allow her to feel his location. 

What surprised her, was the sudden appearance of two more signals coming from the mark seal. Knowing that she hadn't placed the seal on anyone else, she assumed that the boy had made shadow clones. As they approached, Risako stood back up and readied her self. Given that her own speed was about double the boys, she figured she could take on the clones. When the mark seal felt like it was right in front of her Risako threw a high kick for its temple (79 speed, 20 strength), which if it hit, would cause the clone to goop into a puddle. Water clones? These were a new idea to Risako, although anything that wasn't fire was full of mystery to her.

Crouching back down, she rolled backwards and would attempt to spring up and kick the other clone in a similar fashion. If this kick hit, that would be both clones out of the way, leaving only the original Cole left. Risako crouched again, and began thinking of another way to defeat the boy. Maybe it was by her own arrogance in the situation, or her lack of ability to sense a fluctuation in chakra, (which reminds me, get the chakra sensing technique or whatever), but while she was focused on the moving signature of Cole, she failed miserably in noticing the dragon that was coming at her, until it actually hit her. Due to the power of the justu, Risako would indeed be thrown back with a grunt, but more than that, it hit her with such force that she might have broken a few ribs, and what not. 

After bringing herself to her feet, she could definitely tell that at least one of them was broken, and the rest were most likely bruised. She was hunched over, in a hard panting position. Risako would only raise one hand to say "Thats enough for now," in between breaths. At the moment she waited for Cole to either respond, or release the mist, or preferably, do both. "I say we call it a draw." Though, the winner was technically Cole, she didn't want to admit it. 

[245 AP remaining, no actions used.
2,340/3000 for Barrier Confining Technique
No, you actually did alright. I know you're kinda new to the site, so I'm just trying to make sure you're all set and whatnot. I won't be giving anymore tips tho, since I know you're good to go, at least for the most part. On my part, I'm pretty sure that the water dragon would have done more damage due to my low amount of health, but we'll just let that slide since this isn't an actual fight.]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:27 am
Coles plan had worked through the mist he heard Risako yell that,that was enough. Cole couldn't agree more he was tired, and he knew that he had to get stronger. Every spar he has done with ninja of higher rank than he was has left him exhausted. Cole would release the mist jutsu after Risako yelled he could see she was hunched over holding her ribs, and cole was doing the same. After he got his breath back he would walk over to Risako. “You are strong, but a little advice ive learned don't let your guard down. You had they advantage and then lost it” cole would tell her. He didn't want to sound like a no it all, but he did want to sound serious about it. He would smile while he said it, and then set down in the grass and let the rain tiger at will jutsu break.

The rain would slowly stop, and the sun would come back out into the sky. “Your barrier jutsu's not bad  it just wasn't strong enough. It had a weakness, my chakra was to strong for it to contain. I don't know if you can power it up or not, or if there is different types. Like I said I don't know much about barriers and seals” cole would tell Risako as he sat in the sun drying out.

(WC-230 TWC-1658)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:18 am
As some water was dripping out of her hair, Risako listened as Cole spoke. After listening she digested all the information, and made note that the barrier needs strengthening to hold people with more large amounts of chakra. Of course, she knew it had its limits, but now she knew exactly what to work on. As for letting her guard down... that just goes to show her stupidity in moments that require common sense. She quit panting, and stood up somewhat straight. "I suppose, next time, that I'll keep my eye on you," Risako said jokingly. 

Risako would then put her hand in the middle of her back and try to stretch it out. After she finished straightening it out however, she had to stop. The pain in her rib cage was too much. "That technique did a number on me," she made a grunting noise, "I probably shouldn't have told you treat me like a threat." Putting her hands on her knees, she leaned back into a cross legged sitting position, and began thinking about the barrier confinement technique again. How could she make it stronger? Do a better job writing it? Maybe it just needed more chakra put into it. Overloading something with energy usually tends to make it stronger, or... at least that's how it works with ninja magic. Most things that get overcharged only blow up. For example, put to much energy in a light bulb and it just pops. Put too much energy in a generator and it blows itself up. On second thought, maybe it wasn't a bright idea to put too much energy in it.  

Risako would clasp her hands together, having decided on how she was going to power the technique. Of course, she still had a few questions for Cole. Looking up at him, she would begin asking, "Cole, what is the reason that you train? Do you do it strictly for yourself, or for others?"

[2,665/3000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum