Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui enters with purpose this time - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:25 am
(I am pretty sure I have enough IC reason to kill you, In Mitsui's mind, he is pretty sure that he is in danger of dying and has to kill you or else he will die. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that speed blitzing is allowed if one has enough IC reason to do it. I believe that feeling in danger is enough. I assume that Li would be on Rafael, in order to fly. If this is not true, please let me know. Finally, if this is voided for any reason, please tell me to edit.)

Mitsui would see the two puppets starting to fly towards him quickly. One was coming upwards to go behind Mitsui, and the other was going to Mitsui front right. Mitsui would be about 38 meters from Li Dian. Mitsui knew he needed to increase his power now to throw the Kunai and Shuriken he had, as quickly as he could so he would have time to defend, and the Byakugan would not be useful anymore. Mitsui would immediately turn off his Byakugan and turn on cell Optimization to boost speed and strength. Mitsui would immediately throw his 5 shuriken and 5 kunai at Li and Rafael. Rafael would probably need to carry Li or Li would not be able to fly, since the other 2 puppets are too far away.

2 of the shuriken would fly towards Rafael's wings to make holes in them to prevent flight,  1 of the shuriken would be aimed at his neck to cut off the head of Rafael, 1 would be aimed at Li's heart. The last shuriken would be aimed at left end of Li's left lung. 1 kunai would be aimed at the right end of Li's right lung, Another Kunai would be aimed at Li's stomach. Another Kunai would be aimed at the left hip. Another would be aimed at the right hip. The final one would be aimed at the center of his neck. Mitsui's arms would be moving closer to each other as the kunai and shuriken would be thrown. Mitsui arms would only be 2 feet away. Immediately, Mitsui would continue his arms movement 195 speed to clap quietly. Mitsui would use Gale palm to massively increase the speed of the kunai and shuriken. After clapping, Mitsui would put his arms back into their original position so to those with reaction time of 195 and lower, it would look like nothing happened.. Rakdos would have moved less than 1 foot in this time. Unless these attacks would be avoided or stopped.

Mitsui would immediately move his hands back to their original position at 195 speed. A lot would happen in 1 instant, as Mitsui had to really hustle. The puppets would be a little bit closer now. If they continued to move, Mitsui would wait for Abbodon to be within 8 meters away. At the same time, the chakra threads that control Camael, would be about 2 meters from Mitsui even though Camael was 12 meters behind Mitsui. Mitsui would then immediately switch the stats that cell optimization was boosting from speed and strength, to speed and chakra. Mitsui would also change the cell optimizing skin layer to boost chakra instead of speed at the same time. Mitsui would immediately use the Onion to attack all the puppets, and the chakra threads that would control Camael before Abbadon would shoot his chains. Unless the puppets had a health of 196 or higher, the puppets would immediately be destroyed. All of this would also happen unless stopped or avoided somehow.

The numbers:
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mitsui enters with purpose this time - Page 2 Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:35 pm
(So you wanna play with time lines eh? Well I can play with time lines!
Also you didn't subtract ap for changing your stats with either move, naughty boy -35)

While Li Dian did not see the Shuriken being thrown, he was able to 'see' the Gale Palm being performed. At least through the rain he was able to sense the stream of chakra enhanced wind erupting from the man's position. As a Knee Jerk Reaction Li jerked five meters to his left at a speed of 150. Of course soon after the wind was produced it petered out, but better safe than sorry. Plus from his time with coco he knew that a move like that was usually used in conjunction with something else. His suspicion was confirmed when a series of shuriken and kunai went buzzing past him. Knowing that the guy was now capable of doing something like that, Li would have to be more leery. 

Also he was fairly confident that Mitsui broke both his hands if he clapped them together at that speed with that much strength.

Puppet and body in tack the flare from Raphael would go off uninterrupted and blind mits and his demon. Who were obviously looking at Li, otherwise they wouldn't be able to throw those shuriken accurately.

Mitsui would be beyond the thirty meter mark by the time Li's puppets and him met. Since Mitsui would Imminently switch his strength to chakra once abbadon was eight meters from him. He wouldn't have his chakra boosted by the time the yamanaka techniques hit him . You know, seeing that he actually couldn't see abbadon or sense a chakra signature to react to. Not that he would get abbadon that close anyway, seeing that his range is higher than that.

Without a boosted Chakra stat Li would easily gain control of the mans body. As even if he did activate his wind technique the mind disturbance would have been able to fly through it. Of course Abbadon's chains would have gotten wrecked if they got caught in the wind technique and that would suck. However it was unlikely that mits would activate it without the boost in chakra. Of course if it did, it certainly would have caused problems.

The point of all the being, that Li Dian's attack was not dodged, or blocked, and that Mits was now under Li's control.

The demon however, being blinded was not under Li's control. But because he was blind would obviously run straight into the wall of rising water and be destroyed by it. The Demon would dissapear in a puff of smoke while also punching a hole through the water for mits to fly through. Safely passing through the deadly wall of water and falling to the ground below him. A few bones broken but all for all alive.

With his consciousness cut of from his body all the jutsu on him would immediately end on mitsui. With this rouge ninja firmly under Li's control he would bring his puppets to bare. "As the leader of Amegakure your request to enter my village, has been denied. You'll leave my home and never return. Ever."

A person to spread the news of Ame's revival and that it would no longer stand for being pushed around. Seemed like a fair trade for sparing the man's life. Li didn't wish to see anymore bloodshed on his land. 

Of course if this didn't happen, Li would still continue to stay away from the beast. Both his puppets would stay out of range of the wind technique. Camael's threads would be cut, because that's cute. But as he fell the  length of threads that held him would just drop down  in the sky to pick up the falling puppet, and have him continue his battle bravely.

(-30 For Fire Halberd, -50 for mind disturbance =605 left)

Last edited by Li Dian on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:19 pm
(Ok, so I have an objection to what you said. First, you never stopped flying upwards, so it makes no sense that you now decide to continue flying to the 40 meters. Nobody stopped you from flying upwards. You stated 2 posts ago that you were to fly until you were 40 meters above the ground. Also, since you started from 10 meters above the top of the village gates, which would be very high, you would have plenty of time to get to that height before I would move upwards 30 meters, then forwards 10 meters.  Since you said you would be moving upwards until you were 40 meters above the ground, you would have already reached that point and would be no longer be moving upwards. Since you would not see anything to stop your timeline Ic, then you would continue your course of action until the Kunai and shuriken would hit you and your puppet. That being said, since you never stated movement after your accent, until I was 20 meters away. I probably am blinded though and I probably did injure my hands.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 pm
(Alrighty did the edit, replaced 

This:

With the paragraph in pink. Sorry for the miscomunication XD)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:28 pm
(Ok Li, on this app, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26793-the-rains-of-amekagure which is probably the one you are using, nobody bought this yet. Because of that, you can't use it. Please edit your post.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 pm
( http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t20253p10-amegakure-no-sato bottom of the page, approval on the next page. Plus on gale palm app, you can see the wind. Plus I have expert fighter which if nothing else would allow me to see the distortion in the rain.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:43 am
Mitsui would be totally surprised at what would end up happening. He missed somehow. Mitsui would realize, that this was going to get really hard soon. When Mitsui would see the kunai miss, Mitsui would immediately use eye mind reading  to now start reading Li's mind. Although Mitsui would be blinded, Mitsui's non-byakugan eye, would be unable to see what would be going on in the real world. However, in a bit, he would be able to see what is going on in Li's mind. Although he cannot change it, Mitsui soon would be able to into Li's mind.

Mitsui when blinded, would also immediately switch the stats boosted by cell optimization, from speed and strength, to speed and chakra. Also, he would change the boost that Cell optimizing skin layer would give, from speed, to chakra at the same time. Mitsui would then turn on the wind technique. Since Mitsui would now have 166 chakra, Mitsui would have enough chakra to easily resist the pesky Yamanaka techniques. Also Mitsui would immediately turn on turn on the Onion which would again happen at 196 power and go outwards at 186 speed. At this time though, Mitsui would be able to attack Abboden using the Onion, that would fire the chains, while he would be 9 meters away. Also, again the strings that connected Camael to Li, were still close to Mitsui. Rakdos and Mitsui would stop flying, until they would not be blind. Because Mitsui's onion was moving so quickly, Mitsui's onion would form an effective protective barrier from the water. Also, it would be extremely difficult to attack Mitsui from 38 meters away with an attack that would be strong enough to not be turned aside with the Onion.

Mitsui would be able to track Li using chakra sensory, so Mitsui would both listen, with his experienced fighter enhanced hearing, and sense, using his chakra sensory to watch for any hazards.

292 ap remaining for Mitsui, 225 ap remaning for Rakdos

Last edited by Mitsui the Heart Eater<33 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 am
(...That is the most shameless metagaming I've ever seen. No, just no. I refuse to honor any of that with a response. I would like a Mod to review this, and tell us where we are in this fight. Has my attack hit? If not, just let me know where to go from here... because XD I can't even handle it right now! He just time traveled!

*Deep Breath*

Thank you for your time.)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:33 am
Can't timeline to before the person's post lol

Li's post starts with him reacting to Gale Palm, if he had done something else in the post that would have taken place before gale palm you could have perhaps come up with an IC reason not to use Gale Palm and stopped it (though there would still be a chance of a meta call).

Mit's post is void and he has to redo it, the earliest his timeline can be is Li reacting to the Gale Palm as that's the point in the timeline when Li's post starts.

Edit: Also want to add that saying Mits would break his hands doing hand seals/clapping would be way to close to hard vague, and just wanted you guys to know Mits's hands are fine lol, I think a shinobi knows how to do hand seals quickly xD
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:40 am
(Ok, edited)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum