Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui enters home Empty Mitsui enters home

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:17 pm
Mitsui walked into Iwagakure. He quickly gave the guards his paperwork and then would wait for affirmative. He would look around and wait for these guards to let him in. He knew that they would take a while as this was something he was very used to. He would quickly walk through and check his old apartment since he was still paying for it.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mitsui enters home Empty Re: Mitsui enters home

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 pm
Mitsui managed to walk past the guards as they let him in. He waved to some old friends as he walked through the village. He quickly went to his apartment and decided to clean up after seeing what happened. It seemed as if he needed to call the exterminator  but he thought he could live with it. (Exit now in Iwagakure)
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:45 pm
Agito would sense the Chakra signiture at the gates and sent a shadow clone to go investigate, so as the shadow clone was made it would run from the training grounds to the village, at a very fast pace it would arrive at the gates and he would step out from them, the jounin was using his Powerful Presence as he stepped through to let whoever it was know that they were messing with a high ranking shinobi, as he looked at the boy and scanned them up and down he would be looking for identifying marks as to were they were from upon seeing an Iwagakure headband the Jounin would ask him "Are you from this village boy? or did you take that from a kill of yours?"As Agito was protective over the village and all who reside in it, if this person killed a Iwa shinobi then he would take action against the little ninja, no matter the age
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:56 pm
Mitsui remembered this man because he saw him when he was with Echo. He wondered what this guy did. He was likely to be a village nin from Iwagakure. He heard the question and realized that this man was a ninja from Mitsui's home village so he told this other man. "I am actually a village nin here. I went to the ninja school here". My name is Mitsui Hamamichi". Mitsui was not intimidated by this mans presence. He acted totally normally since this man in front of him had a presence that was nothing in comparison to Echo. He was totally unafraid of him but he was not one who wanted a fight with him either. He expected to see a higher up come over so he guessed to himself that Mitsui met a jonnin or somebody. He would then extend his hand to shake the other man's hand. He would do this as a sign of respect. Mitsui then said: What is your name sir? He would be ready to see if he recognized this name.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Agito would look at the boys hand then back at the boy, as he listened to all of the boys words he would shrug them off and and tell the boy simply "Follow me" and he would begin walking in the direction of the training grounds where he had orginated from, then as long as the boy followed, the boy would see the clone disappear in a puff of smoke and the real Agito would be standing there, as he recived the knowledge from the clone that was previously shared, Agito felt familiarity, and if the boy had walked up he would ask the boy "Were you not in Taki as I was a while ago, with the meeting with Echo I belive it was, mind explaining to me why i saw you do nothing as others risked their lifes?" Agito would cross his arms and stare at the boy
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 pm
Mitsui would follow this man and thought it was rather rude to not even say his name or accept the handshake. He was fine with that though. He noticed that he was talking to a clone. He was not surprised to see this other man suddenly unhappy since it seemed that he noticed him with Echo and he would tell this thing about how Mtisui was one who was not doing anything while other risked their lives. Mitsui would quickly answer the question: I thought that attacking Echo would be a sign of insubordination, disloyalty and mutiny. I thought that it would be better if I stood back and did what I was told instead of attacking fruitlessly and simply getting treated like I was betraying.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:16 pm
Agito shook his head and waved a dismissive hand and looked at the boy "No excuses, anyways, you may stick with me and the village leader for awhile today, we are doing some hardcore training I hope you can keep up with us young one, by the way my name is Agito, Agito River, of the previous Tsukikage i am Near River's brother, but keep in mind, I am nothing like him" Agito would offer his hand to the boy, as the pervious situation was a clone and not the real thing as to why he didnt accept the handshake, he prefers most things in person

((Exit into Taijutsu Training For Kozai))
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 pm
Mitsui would continue his following and ignored the no excuses statement by Agito. He would wonder what he would be learning from Mr River since it seemed that he was a pretty tough person. He thought about what Agito said and was slightly but not showing it intimidated from the answer Agito said about his training. He thought he was not a weak person but he had no idea what Agito would give him.
(Exiting also into Taijutsu training for Kozai)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:49 pm
Mitsui enters home Barney10