Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui enters with purpose this time Empty Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:37 pm
Mitsui had managed to get through to Amegakure. He was getting close, and would soon be there. He was a few hundred feet away from what was formerly in ruins. Mitsui remembered looking here once to find the horrible mess that was here. This was a place that formerly got destroyed like Iwa and Taki. Mitsui would be able to see that some people clearly survived. He would wonder who was this cosplay person was. Mitsui would not know, but he needed info on this person. He did not want to worry about admin stuff. He would be able to get through probably, if he wanted to. Mitsui also saw these dead bodies on spikes. What the heck is this place? It looks brutal as if a totalitarian regime took over. Mitsui wanted to learn about this too. It seemed strange and scary.

Mitsui would walk up to the village gates. The place was interesting. It had been rebuilt and it seemed that he would be probably greeted for once. Mitsui would get to the gates and wait for someone to show up. If nobody did, he would walk through, but if someone did, before they would be able to ask Mitsui anything, he would say, "I need a meeting with Li Dian or the Cosplay person right now." Mitsui would wait for there response if that happened.

(24 hour wait, if nobody shows up, then I am in.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mitsui enters with purpose this time Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:17 pm
From about a mile off Li saw this guy coming in. Fairly Familiar. Li remembered having to chop of ten heads for not guarding his own gates, so he was going to have to go ahead and Stop him before he could go through the gates. You know so he didn't have to kill another dozen or so villagers of his. Being in charge of a village was quite a thing.

He came in and floated Ten meters above his wall Raphael lifting him into they, and his other two puppets were standing on the walls themselves. "Hold it right there." Li should shout from fifty meters off. His voice carrying over the field form Camel's mouth. "You're entering the Village Sprouting in the Rain. State your business for visiting."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mitsui enters with purpose this time Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm
Mitsui would see this person standing on the walls with these objects that Mitsui would wonder about who this person was. Mitsui would answer immediately afterwards, "I know, I am here to talk to Li or the Cosplay person. Schedule one immediately. Come down here too. I prefer to talk on equal grounds. I have stated my business. Now let me talk to one of them." Mitsui would wait to see this person's response. The bodies would have to wait it seems. Mitsui would wait for him to respond. Mitsui would also be ready to get fighting. Mitsui would wonder what this person would say now. He probably was too aggressive now, but it seemed, that he might need to kill this person. It depends on what he would say.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Li sighed, and let out a groan from his chest. He couldn't recall a time where he'd gotten respect from another human being in his entire life. "I am Li!." He announced from his perch. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to give into my own pride, and ask that you give me some respect. I am the Leader of the Rain village." He let his angels flap their wings to emphasize the point. "Also I'll be staying here. Anything you have to say to me can be done from right where we are. Your appointment is granted, now tell me what your business with me is."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:28 pm
Mitsui found that the person was rather annoyed by Mitsui's rather aggressive method of speak. Mitsui would think about it and realize, that he probably was rather rude. That being said, he still had to do that mission. Mitsui would think about what to say. Mitsui would continue walking towards Li Dian. Mitsui also knew that Li Dian was the person who was greeting Mitsui. Mitsui needed to find that cosplay person. Mitsui was told that Li Dian was a good source of information on this and it seemed, he would be best to talk to this person about it. Mitsui would say, "I am here to talk to the Coplay person here. Do you know any information on her? If you do, could you tell me about this person? Also, could you please come down here? Thank you, Also, sorry for that disrespect. I thought you were a normal guard." Mitsui would notice that he was talking rather suspiciously, but that did not matter, if the person found out, then Mitsui would probably be able to kill him. This was not an option that he would want to take. After all this would be answered, he would need to ask about those heads on spikes. Mitsui would take note of this person's large chakra signature.

Last edited by Mitsui the Heart Eater<33 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:32 am
(I just want you to know it's really annoying being ignored. . "He was about 5 feet from exactly under where Li Dian was standing." No Sir you are not, I stopped you at fifty meters away, and you made no mention of moving since then. >.> You just vauged yourself into a position my character would not have allowed him to were it expressed that he was doing so. Please edit your position, or add in something about actually moving. Thank you.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:05 am
(Oops, I just edited.)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 pm
(Thank you for your cooperation)

Li Saw that the  stranger was beginning to approach the village. without permission! He's really had enough of foreign ninja thinking that Ame was their playground. Plus this guy was after Aios? Well she could see all of this going on too, so if she had any interest in talking to this guy she would have made it known by now.  Then there was youka, who thought Li was too lax on defense as it was. 

Li nodded his mind made up.

As the stranger began to approach Li's position Li's veins bulge from his muscles and he would Form the Ram Seal and spew forth from his mouth a massive wave of water twenty five meters wide, and twenty high. The water would surge forth at a speed of 100 and a power of 90. The surging water would sweep away everything for fifty meters before it's waves finally broke. After which the mass of water would being to curl upward and form a sphere with a diameter of 50 meters.Hopefully with a trapped Mitsui somewhere in there.

If not Li Always had a a card up his sleeve. He'd send Camael to his right, and Abbadon to his left. Circling around the washing torrent of water. So If mitsui tried to dodge to the right or the left a puppet would be there to meet him. They'd be traveling at a speed of 75 at the moment. If they did encounter Mitsu they would not engage him instead they'd try to circle around him from the side that did not contain the water sphere and get behind him.Rather than just the seven strings to both of his puppets he'd go ahead and attach 45 to both Camael and and abbadon. The threads traveling from Li's hand would be like two thick sailors ropes. This with a frayed texture all along the rope. The ends of chakra strings would poke out every few feet, and by the time they reaced the puppets the original seven strings would be all that was left of the strings.Camel was equipped with a katana and two shuriken. While Abbadon had three shuriken and a series of explosive tags.

As he did this Li would begin to ascend further into the sky, from his already high position, and wouldn't stop until he was forty meters in the sky. 75 speed.

(-30 For Fire Halberd, -50 For Exploding Colliding Wave)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm
Mitsui would see Li hands moving towards each other to do a hand seal. In response, Mitsui would immediately summon Rakdos. Mitsui would also turn on his Byakugan. Mitsui would quickly climb on top of Rakdos' back and hold on tight. Mitsui would tell him, "Get him" Mitsui would be pointing at Li. Rakdos would also know to avoid the water Rakdos could easily see the water moving even though he was about 48 meters away. It was clear from the speed of the water, that it is not a good idea to let it hit. Rakdos would take flight while turning on Blood Rage, so that he would be at 150 speed and strength. Rakdos would carry Mitsui and immediately take flight, as the water would move about 5 meters from its initial position. Mitsui would continue to rise on Rakdos until he would be well above the height of the water. Rakdos would stop rising when he would get to 30 meters above the ground. Rakdos would get to 30 meters above the ground, when the wave that the water made, would now have moved 25 meters. Rakdos would then start flying horizontally at 150 speed towards Li. Rakdos would be sure to stay at least 10 meters above the water to make sure that he would not need to worry about that water. Rakdos would keep an eye out on the water below, and Li to watch for any attacks or tricks, that either might do. Rakdos would try to get within 5 meters of Li. Since the water was going in the opposite direction, Rakdos would be about 40 meters away from the water when it would curl up. Rakdos would continue moving away from the water, if the water got within 10 meters behind him.

While this would happen, Mitsui would watch Li for anything he would try to do. He saw the puppets, and would watch them to see what they would do. Mitsui would use his Byakugan to watch for any possible problems. He would have it turned on, so that he could see through stuff too. it would be very possible now, because his eye allowed for 360 degree vision. Mitsui would also get out his 5 shuriken and Kunai to be ready to throw them. Mitsui would keep the Byakugan ready for any attack that those puppets that would probably be moving towards Mitsui might do.

(Activating Byakugan and summoning Rakdos, Rakdos uses Blood Rage

Mitsui's ap = 717 - 150 - 10 = 557
Rakdos ap = 390 - 80 = 310)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:11 pm
(Rakdos is at 295, you forgot his first ability)

Well out of all the Ways Li Dian had expected the intruder to dodge the sphere over it was not high on the list. Honestly he'd expected for the ninja to barrels through it before fly over it. Ah well just goes to show you what a great strategist Li was. Further more this guy was summoning Demons. This was perfect! His angels Vs. His demons, it was the perfect match up. When this was all over everyone would know Li Dian as the demon slayer! HU-Rah!

Alright so the monster was coming at him. No sense in keeping his puppets where they currently were heading so he had his two babies raise over the forming sphere and go for Rakdos and it's rider. Abbadon would go from the side. Coming in at Radkos at this southwestern area on the compass, if the demon's back were north. Firing five Sharp Chains at the demon. At a speed of 171 and a strength of 112 the 102 sharpness chains would plow through the demon, killing it. Even if the demon managed to survive the attack Abbadon would then move behind the beast and start pulling it in the opposite direction. Though it wouldn't be able to hold the monster back at equal speeds and with 112 strength the puppet would slow down the demon significantly. At the same time Camael would come in behind Mits at an equal speed to the Demon, it would stay about eleven meters away from it's back. He'd have his mouth open, and be prepared to react to whatever it was mits was going to do. The sixth of Abbadon's chains would wrap around mits' body, digging into his flesh and binding him in place with a strength of 112, if it didn't simply kill him outright. 

Thirty meters away From Li's direction a bright blinding light would erupt from Raphael. It's bright yellow glow blinding any who looked upon it for a turn. Two turns if they had their eyesight enhanced in some way, wink. When the Demon came within twenty meters of him, Li would begin to fly backwards at a speed of 150 keeping the demon a fair distance away from him. When he saw the demon come within 30 meters of him he raised his hands to perform the yamanaka seal. Not that anyone could see it because both Mits and the demon would be blinded at this moment. A wave of chakra would be expelled from the seal, and Cameal's mouth as well. With a power of 100, and 85 respectively, at a speed of 95, and 90. If Mits were to come into contract with either streams of Chakra his consciousness would be force out of his body and Li would have complete control. Of course at this point Mits and his demon could be caught halfway over the sphere of water, that was beginning to curl over them and trap them in a sphere of water. 

(-45 for Mind Disturbance Dance Performance Technique
-50 For Mind Body Disturbance 
-30 For Raphael
-40 For abbadon
-30 For Fire Halberd
655Ap Left)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum