Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mitsui enters with purpose this time - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 pm
The thing is, if it is decided that I would not die, on my post, I am pretty sure I need to edit, since I cannot say I would then and would have to react differently.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mitsui enters with purpose this time - Page 5 Empty Re: Mitsui enters with purpose this time

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:02 am
(XD That'd be metagaming. Those attacks were coming at, and you choose not to react to them and die to antlion. Anyway, bumping for a mod)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:55 pm
Alright, I talked with another mod about this and basically it was determined that Li stopping Mits from being pulled down would backtrack into his timeline in which he stated that mitsui would be pulled down into the ground if his attack was successful (and it was).

Even though Li's post says he didn't want to kill Mitsui, the way the jutsu was described would in fact kill him if successful, and it did succeed.

Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:15 pm
(Thank you for checking.)

"No, no, no, no, no! Fuck!" Li Punched the air with a sour look on his face. He didn't think the fucker, would go down that easily. Okay something to remember. Antlion, While awesome not something to be used as a nonlethal capturing method. He let out a great sigh. He was starting to make a habit out of killing people, and it made him kind of sick. He'd have to shrug it off though. He was an enemy of Ame. The outside world would have to learn to respect the jurisdiction that Ame Represented.

When CoRin did arrive, he would thank her for he swift Arrival. "He Knew about Aios." He bit his lip. "Me as well. I'd think he was a ninja from Funka if he hadn't known about me." He tilted his head towards the direction he came from. "But he came from the land of fire. CoRin I want you to travel to the leaf village and find out whatever information you can about that man. Someone sent him here and I want to know who. I'll ask Aios, and do some digging to see if anyone knows anything about that guy. See if we can dig up the body and find out anything interesting. Oh also dig up abbadon."

He started to fly away on his puppet. "I'm tired, and am going to need some rest."

(Exit)
3218 words
+16 ap
and the words towards mind transmission
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:19 pm
CoRin would give a crisp salute. "I shall follow this lead to the ends of the earth Li! For Justice! And might I say it was an honor seeing you dispense justice in such a way." With that she'd go a head and clomp on through the rain and out of the village. In search of whatever villain had orchestrated this villainous invasion!

(Exiting)
I didn't do anything, so I'm not claiming anything!
However since it's been pointed out so much it'd be a shame not to try. Since Mits is crushed to death, can it be assumed that the SA is crushed along with him?  Iiiiif so, let's claim that perma death!
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:32 am
(Can I get my claims approved?)
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:32 am
(Also why would you get stats? You dead)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:34 am
(I said that my soul Amethyst worked lol)
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:38 am
Mitsui enters with purpose this time - Page 5 Carlton-gangster-2-o
(Well We saying it don't, Ruling?)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 am
(Bump for ruling again)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum