Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Kouse & Stein meet - Page 4 Empty Re: Kouse & Stein meet

Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:45 pm
The pain rippled from Kisuke's shoulder outwards, spreading like a spider bed slowly weaving its way through his body. The slow moving tendril caused Kisuke's pain sensors to flare and shoot off, making it the only thing on his mind. As it tore through his shoulder like a baby alien, all Kisuke could do was yell, unable to hold back the pain. Hopefully someone from the village herd his yells and came to his help since Kisuke clearly was unable to do so but that was unlikely. When the tendril burst through the other side of his shoulder, an atomic bomb went off in Kisuke's body. Blood now oozing out both his entry and exit wound, Kisuke struggled to look up at the sadist shinobi before him. Tears and pain clouding his eyes, Kisuke was now grinding his teeth together so hard that blood began seeping out the corner of his mouth as well. The blood trickled down to his chin while the right side of his shirt slowly became crimson red, absorbing the blood from his shoulder wound.

Kisuke herd Stein begin speaking but only pieced together a few words. He was not fully paying attention to the words of the maniac due to the excruciating pain he was going through. All he really pieced together was power, eyes, escape.. and other words that he did not care to focus on. Kisuke would growl back, all the while still trying to get his body to move "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you doing this?"

Now that the pain was at its worse and the adrenaline coursing through his body was dulling out some of it, despite the fear he still had of the individual before Kisuke was able to think a little. "He clearly as the strength and ability to kill us so why hasent he yet? Does he just enjoy watching our pain?" The though of this guy watching him suffer angered the young Uchiha but what angered him more was that he could not do anything about it. He was simply too afraid of the sadistic shinobi before him and it was this fear causing his body to feel as heavy as stone. He had to find a way out but how. But he could not. "Theres nothing I can do." Kisuke though to himself as he looked around, seemingly looking for a way out. His red eyes turned towards the other Uchiha only to see him struggling and stuck in the same predicament as himself.

He wanted to run but could not stand up, he wanted to hold his wound to put pressure on the blood and stop its blood blow and try stopping the slow moving tendril from causing further pain but could not lift his arms, but more than anything else he wanted to rush and kill his assailant but he was too afraid to even begin moving. The consuming shadow of fear was holding Kisuke back from wrapping his hands around the throat of his aggressor. The though of feeling Stein's neck slowly being crushed in Kisuke's grasp and watching the life fade out of his sadistic eyes filled Kisuke with a new found spark. He now wanted nothing more but to watch Stein die.

"Im going to kill you." Kisuke lowly growled at Stein. The tears steadily ceased but Kisuke continued grinding his teeth together in an attempt to hold back the devastatingly painful injury in his shoulder. "Im going to kill you you fucking bastard!" Kisuke growled even louder this time. It was only now that Kisuke realized his Sharingan was active. He could see the chakra flowing from Stein's body and into his piercing tendril. "I can see it now!" Kisuke now roared with ferocious anger, blood and spit shooting out of his mouth. "I can see your death!" Kisuke began struggling even more now to move. He had to fight through the fear, through the paralysing fear that was freezing his body like a cold winter day with no clothes on to hold the stabbing winds at bay. His hatred towards Stein was there and the determination to survive was there. The only thing Kisuke was missing was the strength and power to do it. Now, even with his enhanced second tomoe Kisuke was still to weak to act. He needed more strength, more power. He lacked the capacity to act out his rage and death threats. But that did not stop him. The image of Stein dying was clear in his brain and he would find the power to fulfil his thoughts.

"You torture us, put us through hell for the fun of it and watch with amusement because were weak." Kisuke angrily growled, as if sand paper was rubbing against the back of his throat. Now blind with anger, Kisuke continued struggling to move even more. His body began shaking, almost to the point where it looked like he was having a seizure. "You piece of shit!" Kisuke yelled. "I need the strength to fight back, to kill this fucker." He though to himself as he continued to fight back his fear of Stein and move onto his feet. "I cant die here. Not from a maniac like this. This is not how it ends! Not like this!" Grinding his teeth together for a few more moments, Kisuke put every ounce of power he had into trying to move his feet. With eyes dead set on the tormentor before him, Kisuked yelled "Aaaaarrrghhhhhhh!" as he made one final push to free himself, but he could not find the power to do so. Kisuke's struggle for more power in order to vanquish his fear of Stein led to nothing. Because he physically and wilfully lacked the power to resist the consuming fear Stein was emitting onto him, he subconsciously resorted to the only thing he truly had control over at this point in time. His eyes. With his body failing him physically and his mind lacking the fortitude to withstand Stein, Kisuke's eyes were forced into their third state. Like an unnoticeable ghost, the third tomoe phased into existence right beside the other two.

1030/ 3292

Last edited by Uchiha Kisuke on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:15 am
[I suggest reading the Sharingan rules again bby.]
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 am
Kouse heard words, but from in a dream..where was he, what was happening to him.. Questions filled his mind but he received no answer. 
He opened his eyes.. And all he could see was white. 
White was everywhere.. Was he dead?, is this what people said they saw whenever their life was about to be over?.
Kouse smiled sadly.. 'so this is the end huh?' kouse whispered to himself. 
'It isn't.... Son'
Kouse turned sharply and just behind him he saw his dead father staring right at him. 
Kouse froze, was this real?.. Was he just seeing things? Or had he truly died and joined his father?. 
'no son, you aren't dead.. Yet' his father answered like he could read his mind 'but you will soon if you don't get yourself together' 
Kouse tried to speak but was hushed by his father 'look at you' an image of him kneeling down before Stein appeared..'you have given up'
Kouse looked back down.. He couldn't look at his father's face filled with disappointment 'I'm sorry father'. 
'kouse look up!' his father commanded.
Kouse did and saw his sisters eating ice-cream.. He saw his mother in the kitchen warming up some food. 
'Is this all what you are going to throwaway so easily!' kouse's father yelled.. 'how do you think they would handle your death!'. 
'If you had never died I wouldn't even be in this situation!' kouse shouted back. 'I didn't even get to say goodbye, why didn't you fight for us, why didn't you fight to stay alive!' tears welled up in kouse's eyes. 
'because I was weak, too weak to do anything to stop it' kouse's father said 'but you aren't kouse, you have a power within you, believe in it and depend on it and you will get to see our family again'. 
Kouse stood up and went to hug his father but couldn't touch him. 
'you can't touch me, I'm dead remember?.. I can't stay with you any longer kouse, remember what I said.. Depend on the power you possess and you will surely prevail'. 

Kouse awoke with scream, but not a scream of physical pain, but of the loss of his father... It felt like he had lost him all over again..and he felt all that pain again smash unto his chest. 
'Come now boys what kind of power is that in your eyes? is that enough to escape from the situation your in right now? if so you better get to relaying on them and using them'. 
Reality hit kouse hard when he heard these words from Stein. 
The pain of the tendrils entering his body and coming out from the other side, made him scream out, he had never felt anything like this in his life, he didn't even know it existed. 
His father's words came to him even as his mind exploded with excruciating pain. 
He made up his mind. He would break free or die trying. 
Kouse's thought of his family engulfed him as his right hand moved.. His entire body shook with the effort, but he kept at it..he had to. 
He stared at Stein, not with hatred but as an obstacle stopping him from ever seeing his family again. 
He knew his eyesight was better, better than it was previously, he looked hard at Stein, then at the tendril that was causing him mind numbing pain. 
He could see the tendril could be cut. 
His 2 tomoe sharingan showing him that, he gritted his teeth as his right hand went to his weapons pouch and took out a Kunai and with a shout he began cutting the tendril. 
He never stopped looking around, getting every detail around him, the other uchiha suffering the same fate as he beside him, Stein looking like a maniac who just wanted blood. He saw the steam in his glasses. He saw the goosebumps on his hands, he saw the pulse on his wrist, the squirrels watching the spectacle unfolding below them from a tree, a bee buzzing nearby, a bird with her young in a nest... He could see all this. He was fascinated. And knew that to escape his death, he had to trust on his eyesight.. He had to use it, this new found ability to overcome his foe. 
Kouse finally cut through the tendril and shakily stood up,his eyes never leaving Stein, knowing if he moved or even flinch, his perfect eyesight would notice that. 
He smiled despite the pain he was in,nothing could get to him as long as he could see it.
His eyes were all he needed to defeat Stein, to defeat anyone he wanted.
He smiled as he noticed steins hair move due to the tiny wind that blew past time.. It was something he shouldn't be able to see, but now he could.. Kouse chuckled like someone nearing insanity.
I can see it all!, he smiled, but a smile of near insanity.Yes, with this eyes nothing can stop me, nothing!..let Stein do what he wants, today I'm going to see my family. 
Kouse didn't, couldn't know when the 2  tomoe in his eyes became 3..and little did he care.. At this point whatever his eyes did, whatever power he could muster he would use them.. Cause all he could think about was seeing and predicting what Stein would do next.. Seeing and nothing more..see and live!. 

Wc(900) twc(6726) words unused(1420)
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 pm
ooc: I think it is reasonable to exit this thread now considering the length of no reply due to Stein's circumstances. It is only holding up a thread for my character. Stein, I know its not fair for you but when your situation becomes better we'll pick up where we left off. Best of luck man.
Therefore claiming: 2nd tomoe, 3rd tomoe, +16 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:21 pm
Approved @ Kisuke <3
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:03 am
For the same reasons stated by kisuke above.. I'm exiting also. 

Claiming - 33 stats(rock cane, moving earth core, head hunter jutsu, hiding like a mole Technique, fist rock Technique, rock pillar prison=4250 words).. Out of Remaining wc 2476.. 1648 towards water clone@ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28162-kouse-stats-page... 828/1000 words towards hidden mist jutsu..(including 2nd and 3rd tomoe sharingan)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:11 am

Approved <3
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:20 pm
((OKAY as Nothing was done about this I will be requesting their Exits be revoked Neither are above 81 stats at this time, and neither posted about getting out of my thread that is pinning them to the ground, as both have a thread pinning them down, Please review this and thank you to the mod who does))
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 pm
Well I guess if they couldn't have escaped the Display of Power they couldn't have exited, I suppose the thread has to continue then.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:08 pm
Stein was able to finally pull himself out of the madness, and with a startled look at the pairs of red eyes up at him, he would remove the threads and his hands would fall on the shoulders of the boys as he used Body Pathway derangement to knock them both out and then his display of power would cut off if it was successful, then the thought came to him about what he as seen of people and the serech for those same eyes, he had to protect them, he had to protect the boys, they were well enough boys, he did not want to see them dead, so he would copy both sets of eyes with his Body Replication and then removed, carefully the sharigan from both boys, and replaced them with the new eyes, and used mystical palm to heal the eyes into the socets and cleaned up the resulting blood, he would then heal up the holes in the right shoulders, was simple enough to heal, minor damage for sure, and then he would leave the boys, after marking them both, and took the Sharigan with him till the time came that the boys needed them and could take care of themselves well enough without them.

(EXIT unless Stopped, Claiming 1303 (Not including the 2000 I used earlier), that's 6 stats, going towards Shigures Training thread Here, Also Claiming 2 sets of Sharigan)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum