Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Uchihas-(kouse&kisuke)-meet Empty Uchihas-(kouse&kisuke)-meet

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:51 pm
Uchiha kouse had just come back from training as usual, he wasn't in a good mood.. He had been well and truly beaten by a chunin level ninja he had met the other day.. It was simply his bad luck that the one person who. Had agreed to spar with him was a show off type.
Kouse kicked a trash can in frustration, he was getting sick of ninjas in higher ranks who felt big when they trashed him in spars.. He was ready to meet someone who didn't feel bigger than him because they were fortunate to start the academy at a younger age. 
He wanted to meet someone who he could relate to as a friend and colleague...well that was going to be difficult due to the same reasons he hadn't bothered to have any close genin or ninja academy friends. 
There was not much point in having one. He/she couldn't help you in training or by influence. 
But after months of dealing with chunin and joining 'I'm better than you'  crap he was in much need of a friend. 
He frowned.. To find one would be nearly impossible, every genin were trying to get as much higher ranking ninjas to train them, no time to mingle with their mates.. Couldn't blame them though.. The chunin exams were fast approaching.. No one wanted to have to do it more than once or worst die in it due to lack of training and preparation. 
Kouse saw a bench nearby and sat down. 
'I'll just rest here for a bit' he thought.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Uchihas-(kouse&kisuke)-meet Empty Re: Uchihas-(kouse&kisuke)-meet

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm
The sun was shinning brightly up in a cloudless sky with a gentle breeze brushing through the air, setting the scene for a perfect day to relax. And so that is exactly what Kisuke found himself doing on this beautiful evening. The Uchiha was perched up in a tree, sitting with his back resting against the trunk of the tree. His left leg dangling off the branch and his right left bent, Kisuke rested his right arm on top of his knee to periodically take his cigarette out of his mouth and put it back.
Wearing his usual clothing, Kisuke donned a leather jacket long enough to conceal the weapon pouches he wore around his waist. A simple white shirt covered his torso, the Konohagakure head guard tied tightly around his waist with black jeans on his legs and black boots on his feet. To top everything off, he wore a long necklace over his shirt with the Uchiha family crest attached to the end of it.
Pinching his cigarette in between his index and middle finger Kisuke exhaled, blowing out a long slow stream of grey smoke. Slipping the cigarette back into his mouth, Kisuke's yellow eyes shifted over the scenery around him as he simply watched everyone go about their daily lives, a hobby he enjoyed. Kisuke's attention quickly turned to a younger individual seeing him kick over a garbage pale, spilling its contents all over the ground. "What the hell." Kisuke though to himself as he continued watching the kid. 
When Kouse sat down he would hear a voice coming from directly above him "You going to pick that up?" talking about the contents of the garbage he spilled. If Kouse would look directly up he would see the red haired Uchiha sitting in a tree branch high above him.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:00 pm
Kouse was completely lost in thought.. He hated the way things was going and all he wanted was some alone time, enough to time to think things through, he wasn't a loner type but there were sometimes one just had to take some time alone. 
The wind blew over his face, his long black hair flew about behind him, he finally relaxed. 
He had just started feeling relaxed when someone had suddenly said 'You going to pick that up?'  from right above him. 
Kouse quickly looked up to see who had said that.. His eyes spotted a figure in the trees, he instantly knew he was a ninja and kouse frowned..He spotted the red hair.. The head guard.. An Uzumaki?  He thought. 
"I will.. but when I'm good and ready" kouse answered sharply.. He wasn't in any mood for politeness.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:52 pm
It seemed the kid was offended that Kisuke commented on him kicking over the garbage. His response was snappy and had a tone of irritation. Kisuke did not know whether it was him who irritated the fellow bellow or if he was just having a bad day but personally he did not care. Pulling the cigarette out of his mouth, Kisuke would give off a slight chuckle while simultaneously exhaling the grey fumes from his cigarette that still lingered in his lungs. "When your good and ready." Kisuke mumbled just loud enough for Kouse to hear his mocking tone. "I didn't know it took a lot of effort to pick garbage off the ground." Even though Kisuke had not yet finished his cigarette, he flicked it into the air and watched it slowly descend towards the ground and fall into the pile of fallen trash that Kouse kicked over. Pulling another cigarette out of his right jacket pocket and a silver, box shaped lighter out of his left pocket, Kisuke gently placed it on the edge of his lips and light another one. Twirling the shiny lighter around his fingers while inhaling a few puffs, Kisuke would exhale while keeping the cigarette in his mouth and ask with condenseness "Need some help?"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm
kouse watched with a frown watched as this unknown individual who didn’t know how to mind his business smoked and kouse turned away, this fellow obviously hasn’t been told that cigarettes causes lung problems…well he didn’t care. Thoughts of how his previous training session with a chunin invaded his mind.                                                                                                                                                                                            “alright I hope you understood what I just showed you?” the chunin had asked, when he had nodded he continued “now try doing it”                                                                                                                                                                                           kouse had been excited on getting a new tutor, the last chunin he had trained with was never showing up and always postponing their meetings, so he had reluctantly broken ties with him. Five days later and he was receiving help from his present chunin tutor. He hoped that this one would be serious with him and so far he was satisfied.                                                                                                                                                                                              “I need to go somewhere for something very important, when you get the jutsu right look for me with chakra sensory technique” the chunin had said.                                                                                                                                                                                                               “After several minutes of repeated tries and failures he had gotten it finally, he then looked around for his chunin teacher but he couldn’t find him anywhere….after hours of searching it hit kouse..the chunin wasn’t interested whether he learnt the jutsu or not all he wanted was to show off to the other chunin females around the training ground at that point that he had a genin he was teaching.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kouse was confused, did that make him more attractive to the chunin girls?...he had gotten his answer when on his way back home he had seen his chunin walking about with two ninja girls he recognized were at the training grounds that morning. So basically he was just a tool, used to get girls attention , he had gone back home to rest for the day and had-….his thoughts were interrupted again by the annoying fellow smoking up in the trees.                                                                                                                                                                                                      ‘when your good and ready’ the annoying stranger had said and kouse knew instantly that this fellow was mocking him ‘I didn’t know it took a lot of effort to pick garbage off the ground’ he had added and had thrown his unfinished cigarrete into the pile of fallen trash kouse had kicked over.          Kouse gritted his teeth, he was it his limit…if this dude wanted a brawl, he would get more than he bargained for kouse thought as he watched kisuke light another cigarrete, then he exhaled.                                                                                                                                                                                              Kouse knew he was about to say something and had made up his mind to unleash his frustration on this nosy fellow if he said any more negative thing towards him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ‘Need some help?’ kisuke had asked and kouse was surprised. Although he didn’t still like his tone kouse removed the idea of getting into a fight out of his mind.                                                                                                                                                                                                   “I’ve been having difficulties getting a good chunin or jounin teacher, in the past two weeks ive met and left five all disappointments, it was like they didn’t care what I did..it looked like it was mostly for show” kouse saw himself talking quickly and couldn’t stop himself “I don’t have many genin friends and the few ones I do have don’t have time to train with eachother..and frankly I’m sick of being passed around by chunins”                                                                                                                                                                                        kouse frowned..i hope I wouldn’t regret opening up to this total stranger …he thought.

WC(554) TWC(956)

Last edited by Kouse Uchiha on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:15 pm
Grabbing the cigarette with his index and pointer finger, Kisuke pulled it out of his mouth while contorting his face into a confused expression. Exhaling the lingering smoke in his lungs, Kisuke though to himself. "Why is this kid telling me about his life story?" The kid bellow him did not seem to realize that there was condenseness in his voice when he asked if he need help with picking up the garbage. Kisuke was actually implying that Kouse was not physically capable of picking up garbage alone. However he did not catch that bit and before Kisuke was able to stop him the other youth was off on a tangent, explaining his problems to Kisuke like he was some sort of counsellor.

"I dont have time for this kids problems." Kisuke though to himself as he placed the cigarette back into his mouth and inhaled. "Damn this kid sounds like a loner." Kisuke though to himself once more after Kouse mentioned that he did not have many friends. "I should have kept my mouth shut. Now look at what I've got myself into."

Grabbing old of his cigarette so he could talk properly, Kisuke twirled it in his fingers for a while. "Ah, what the hell." Kisuke though to himself after a few moments of silence and decided to finally respond. "Look kid, personally I don't care about your problems. But maybe these 'teachers' did not care about you because you let them push you around. Or you're just bad with people but that's something you gotta figure out on your own. Dont expect me or other people to solve your problems just cause you tell us about them."

Sticking the cigarette back into his mouth while still holding it, Kisuke would take a long inhale from it, watching the end of it blaze up and slowly recede closer towards his mouth. Pulling it back out, he began twirling it in his fingers again as he slowly exhaled a fairly large cloud of grey smoke. Watching it hang in the air and slowly dissipate, Kisuke continued "My allies probably wouldn't mind including you in our training session." Kisuke generally was not this nice to other people, especially strangers. But including this kid in his training sessions could also help him out, who knows. If it did not work out, all Kisuke had to do was cut the kid loose like everyone else seemed to be doing to him. "Why the hell not. What do I have to lose?" Kisuke though to himself while watching the final remains of smoke vanish.

OOC: why is your writing in black and whats wrong with the formatting of your post?
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 pm
A wind blew past kouse, roughing up his long black which caused him to begin tying the hair with a band, as he awaited ninja smoking up in the trees reply. He knew deep down that it was a mistake for him to suddenly rant off to a total stranger. He knew he should have kept to himself and kept his mouth shut. But at that moment he had lost control and had blurted out all that had happened to him. he knew this stranger wouldn't be in the list interested or care in all what he just said, he couldn't blame him though...that would be the exact way he would feel also if someone suddenly started blabbing about their life problems to him. Everyone had their own challenges to face and didn't need to hear another person’s own.                                                                                                                                                                                   so he wasn't surprised when the kid on the tree had said he didn't care about his problems, but he hadn't stopped there. He had also said something else that he hadn't expected but had hit one of his many temper chords. 'Don’t expect me or other people to solve your problems just cause you tell us about them'.                                                                                                                                                                                  Kouse gritted his teeth, what made this fellow think I had told him all that just because I expected him to solve my problems? Kouse thought. Well he was his fault for losing control and spitting out things he should very well have kept to himself so he bit back the angry retort that was all but begging to be said.                                                                                                                                                                                           Kouse looked back up at the kid as he released a long exhale of smoke and also as the kid twirled the cigarette like it wasn't going to give him lung cancer in the next five years and most likely kill him some years after.                                                                                                                                                                                         Kouse stood up and started gathering up the trashbin he had kicked over with its contents intending to get the hell outta there leaving behind the unfriendly kid.  'my allies probably wouldn't mind including you in our training session'...kouse looked stopped what he was doing and looked up, he was surprised, was this kid actually trying to lend him a hand in his troubles?...kouse shook his head. He was contemplating ignoring that invitation altogether, he was against receiving help from someone who gave it due to pity.                                                                                                                                                                                        Kouse frowned ready to reject it until something true but painful hit him. He needed training partners and ninja colleagues to help him develop further as a ninja. There was no gain in him losing out on a perfect opportunity just because of his pride. Also he knew that their partnership however neither long nor short it was wouldn't be one sided. They would both learn from each other new things.kouse nodded at the stranger, they would both understand that it was a gesture that meant he agreed and turned back to putting back the contents that had fallen down when he had kicked the trashbin.                                                                                                                                                                             "I'm kouse by the way. Uchiha kouse" he said while he still continued with his cleaning up "what time do you and your allies meet for training?"

WC(525) TW(1481
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:55 pm
Kisuke never looked down at the kid once he mentioned the training with his allies part. From the height he was at, Kisuke had a perfect view of Konoha's sky line and the bright blue sky above. Staring off into the distance with a fresh cigarette in his mouth, these were the types of relaxing moments that Kisuke loved and lived for. However his attention suddenly turned back to the Uchiha bellow when he herd him start picking up the trash. "Looks like he's calmed down." Kisuke though to himself, having previously felt that Kouse was getting very aggravated. 

Gazing down at him with his bright yellow eyes, Kisuke saw the kid bellow nod. "I guess he wants some new friends." He though to himself, taking another puff from his cigarette. Kisuke would lazily shift his position, pulling up his dangling leg and crossing both legs. Leaning forward, Kisuke placed his elbows onto his knees for support and to smoke his cigarette with ease. 

"Names Uchiha Kisuke. I see your at least a Genin." Notifying Kouse that he saw his Konoha head guard. "So am I." Kisuke said as he knocked the head guard tied around his waist with his left fist. "We don't really schedule our sessions. We sort of just meet up and have them. I'll come find you when the next one is going down. Where do you live?"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:38 pm
Waiting and anticipating a response from someone you just met with your back turned towards d person felt longer than it normally was.
Uchiha kouse didn't experience this though as he comfortably finished retrieving the contents that had spilled over when he had kicked away the trashbin. Kouse didn't bother what would happen though, he didn't much care.. He was calm now and ready for anything.. But truthfully he would like to train with this fellow and on a long term . He knew of so many instances in which training with people hadn't worked out..it had happened so commonly that he had stopped getting bothered over rejection, all that really got to him is when he started training with an individual and after several wasted days it would not work out nor will he learn anything.. Wasted hours and days. 
' Names Uchiha Kisuke. I see your at least a Genin' suddenly broke his thoughts.. Kouse turned and looked up at the fellow.. Kisuke.. Up in the trees.. So he was an uchiha after all.. Hmmmm he thought.. That means they both probably lived in the uchiha district..contact wouldn't be an issue. 
Kouse nodded at this and kisuke kept talking.. He mentioned that he was also a genin.. Another thing in common thought kouse.
"I live as you might have already expected at the uchiha district" a wind just blew past kouse and he let his hair get roughed by the wind.. He was getting tired of packing them every time a little breeze blew.."just ask for the agami household around the east side of the district"
Kouse took one last look at kisuke and turned to leave "it was nice meeting you, and I hope we get to meet again soon"

Exit 
Twc (1774) claiming 8 stats and 1774/2000 words towards five seal barrier

Last edited by Kouse <3 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm
It appeared that this meeting was drawing to an end. Kisuke was almost at the end of his cigarette and Kouse was almost done picking up his garbage. Holding his shortened cigarette with the tip of his pointer finger and thumb, Kisuke held it out in front of him, watching the thin trail of grey smoke ascend upwards and quickly vanish with the blowing wind. Running his left hand through his red dyed hair, Kisuke looked down to see how Kouse's progress was going. He had finally finished picking up all the garbage and was now looking right up at him. Looking back down at Kouse with his bright yellow eyes, Kisuke simply nodded when Kouse told him where he lived. Sticking the cigarette back into his mouth and inhaling what was left of the deadly little piece of rolled up paper, Kisuke tossed the useless remains into the bushes bellow. Exhaling two thick streams of smoke from his nostrils, the Uchiha slowly pushed himself onto his feet. Sticking his hands into the pockets of his leather jackets, Kisuke gave Kouse a nod and a tiny grin. "Nice meeting you too." Turning away from the other Uchiha, Kisuke continued "Ill come get you the next time I plan on meeting with my team. Till then." Without turning back to face Kouse, Kisuke would hop off of the tree and down onto the road bellow, starting forward towards his house.

OOC: Exit
TWC = 1417 
Claiming +7 stats
1417/2000 for Demonic Illsuion: False Surrodnings Technique
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum