Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Kouse & Stein meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kouse & Stein meet

Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:26 pm
Kouse saw the hand of the scary stranger move towards his shoulder.
Was this the end of the road?, would he be murdered quietly and quickly right here?. . He closed his eyes awaiting deaths clutches. 
But when nothing happened except a tap on the shoulder he opened his eyes to see the stranger walking away. 
What had the tap meant, was it a kind gesture towards him or was it something else? 
Then the stranger had said without even looking back "if your not going to take this seriously then there is no point in this"
Kouse frowned as he stared at the back of the strange ninja. 
Kouse knew that this was the chance for him to get the he'll out of this place but he knew he needed the strangers help so that made him choose right there. 
"I might be an insignificant ninja to you, a weak konoha ninja who might not have anything to peak your interest" kouse boldly said "but I'm a ninja with great ambition and potential, all I need is help.. Help from someone who can give that assistance I need.. And I recon that person is you" 
Kouse didn't stop there "I have been wrong several times before but it would be nice to be right once in a while, I know your a dangerous person who I shouldn't involve myself with.. But..."  kouse stopped, he was about to say something he might regret later. 
Kouse knew he was rambling and had to check himself. 
" I'm a ninjutsu expert, earth element is my specialty if you still have an interest in teaching me somethings" kouse finished.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm
Stein would stop and turn around, a smile on his face, that's what he wanted to hear, and he would let the kid know it too "now that's what I wanted to hear, that was much better, now what do you say we start with the basics" and then with that Stein would do the hand seals slowly, so that Kouse could keep up, and then a small section of rock would raise up out of the ground, it raised to the height of stein, and it was cylindrical in shape, it was a cane, or a staff rather, and he would begin to spin it around his body as he showed off and spoke while doing so. "Well Kid show me if you got what it takes to make one" Stein would continue to flip the staff around, even flipping it up into the air, and catching it, waiting for an answer from the kid.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 pm
ouse looked to see what this strangers reaction would be after his ranting.
He was pleasantly surprised when he had turned with a smile and had said " now that's what I wanted to hear, that was much better, now what do you say we start with the basics". 
Basics?.kouse thought. . Yeah! he wanted to teach him after all. 
The missing ninja had started performing hand signs which kouse noticed he did deliberately slow for him to get it.
Kouse was surprised when he saw a small section of the ground rise.. It was in a cylindrical shape, like a staff.
He had looked at kouse and had challenged him to try to make one. 
Kouse nodded at him and instantly his face became one of absolute concentration.
He took deep breaths to calm himself down.. Then he slowly but surely made the hand signs he had seen the missing nin perform.
He channeled his chakra and with the hand signs locked he proceeded to begin the jutsu.
He didn't want to b embarrassed due to any failure, he wanted to properly and quickly learn it. 
Kouse looked around but he could see no rock rising from the ground. 
He gritted his teeth and tried it again.. He was determined to get it right at the second trial. 
He slowly did the hand signs again, faster this time.. A the while getting his chakra ready. 
His eyes were closed in absolute concentration but when he opened them, he saw the earth staff tear out of the ground.. He grabbed it.. And looked up to the missing nin for his approval.

WC(271)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am
(FYI your total Wc is 1122 you can use that other 872 towards this next jutsu, and if your short by the end of the topic we will spar a bit, the next one here will only require 500 wc)

Stein would note the cane the kid made, he did good, next Stein would Clap and crouch as he touched the ground, suddenly dropping twenty meters, and he would then Clap again, and raise back up, and once more a clap and touching the ground, he rose up twenty meters, and then once more clapped and lowered back to his normal spot.

He would then explain to the kid "This is Moving Earth Core, as you saw what it can do, I want you to repeat it, once that is successful, we will move on to the next technique, Hiding like a Mole" and then with that Stein would dive at the ground, as he suddenly slipped into the earth disappearing from sight, and after a moment raised back up out of the ground as he began to tell the kid " Just Imagine your hands being hot knife's and the ground is butter, helps me out a lot" But Stein was not done yet, as he was not fully out of the ground, he would slip back under and attempt to grab the ankles of the boy and pull him down into the ground  till he  was Head high with the ground, chin touching the ground, and Stein would raise all the way out of the ground this time.

"That is called the head hunter jutsu, its a decent tech, used for the weak to capture them, use Hiding like a mole to escape then try to use Head Hunter on me" Stein said as he looked down at the head for a boy, His glasses gleaming as he smiled wickedly as always.

(alright for a total of 2k you got those three jutsu, remember your already at 872 from the left over, meaning you only got 1128 words to go, and you don't have to do them all in one post, just keep track of your word count as you please)

Using WC up to here in This Topic

Last edited by Stein on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:53 pm
Kisuke had to get away from the village for a while. Now that he was a Genin, there were more responsibilities being placed on him. Although not much, due to the recent passing of his mother and his uncle going back to Sunagakure for a mission, Kisuke we left alone to take care of his younger brother and the household, albeit with no source of income. He had been overwhelmed with everything happening so sudden and fast that he needed to take a break and therefore he found himself wondering the vast forests surrounding the Hidden Leaf Village. 

With his hands tucked deep in the pockets of his leather jacket and a cigarette dangling from the edge of his lips and his Uchiha emblem necklace swaying from side to side with every step, Kisuke aimlessly walked through the forest. Peace, quiet and solitude were three things Kisuke enjoyed the most. He had been out in the forest for hours, enjoying the stillness of everything when suddenly off in the not to far distance he herd the sound of earth shifting. The ground beneath his feet slightly trembled and a flock of birds swept up into the air. 

"What the hell was that." Kisuke though to himself as he changed his direction and increased his pace to go investigate. Coming out of the clearing, Kisuke came into sight of the two shinobi. One was of equal height with him and wore glasses along with odd looking clothes. The other shorter and seemed to be the student of the other. There was something off about the instructor however, something that gave Kisuke a bad taste in his mouth and the sensation of a ball of ice in his stomach. 

Taking the cigarette out of his mouth Kisuke mumbled "What the hell did I just get myself into?"

305/305

OOC: Got the ok from both of you to join
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:46 pm
Kouse nodded at steins expression..he was about to say something about the new jutsu but had no chance to that before his new teacher started performing another jutsu. 
Kouse instantly snapped into attention and his concentration was restored almost instantly. 
He looked at his teacher who had clapped and touched the ground.. And to kouse's surprise he had dropped some metres down, he then clapped again and rose some metres back up...he didn't stop there though then he clapped yet again moving several metres up and he clapped again moving back to his original position. 
'this is moving earth core' explained his teacher. 
Kouse nodded after hearing instructors command to do it too. 
Kouse took a deep breath, and another and his face was set in a serious look, legs moved to a more relaxing stance, he needed his full concentration and he knew how to achieve that, he then got his chakra ready, making sure he felt the feeling he always had when he did. 
He let out a breath then he crouched slowly then he hit the ground with his palm.
Nothing happened... He did so again.. Still nothing... Kouse sweat dropped.. He had to get this right.. Quickly.. Or he Would most likely lose the interest of his instructor. 
Kouse gritted his teeth.. He knew what was supposed to happen.. The ground was supposed to move.. He hadn't made anything happen at all.. And he was getting frustrated.
He tried it again.. Charging up his chakra and moving them to his palms yet again.. He had to get this now.. This technique shouldn't even be troubling him in the least. 
He then with a frown clapped the ground... Hard.. And to his pleasant delight he felt the ground moving downwards.. He smiled at the relief that overtook him. 
But his teacher just went onto the next jutsu once he had gotten it.. He called this new jutsu the 'hiding like a mole tech'.
To kouse's surprise his teacher had entered the ground.. Kouse's eyes went wide open.
Did he just go underground?  He thought
Then just as suddenly he rose back up from under the ground, but half way out then he said to kouse ' Just Imagine your hands being hot knife's and the ground is butter, helps me out a lot'. 
Kouse nodded at this "alright then I'll try-"  but his words were cut short when his teacher had suddenly vanished below the ground again.
Kouse shook his head.. He thought that one demonstration was more than enough for him. 
He was incredibly shocked though when he was suddenly dragged below the ground.
It had happened so suddenly, quickly and unexpectedly that kouse couldn't react, and before he knew it.. He was more than half way below the ground.
Kouse panicked at first and was contemplating how to get rid of this troublesome circumstance he had gotten into until his instructor had risen from the ground again. 
Then he had said 'That is called the head hunter jutsu, its a decent tech, used for the weak to capture them' he had said 'Hiding like a mole to escape then try to use Head Hunter on me'  he added. 
Kouse gritted his teeth.. All this could easily have been done without him being trapped to the ground making concentration for him more difficult... Wait was that a smile from his teacher at him?.. Was he smiling at the way he looked, trapped?.. Well i'll show him kouse thought. 
He also knew that he had no choice but to learn them or he would be trapped under the ground for awhile. 
Looking at his teacher he knew he wouldn't help him if he failed to get free on his own. 
Kouse had the ability to adapt to good or bad circumstances and he needed that ability to its fullest right now. 
He took a deep breath.. He needed to get the hiding like a mole jutsu known first to get free. 
He recalled the tips he had previously gotten on performing the jutsu.. 'Imagine your hands being hot knife's and the ground is butter'..kouse smiled. 
Kouse closed his eyes, taking another deep breath, calming his fast beating heart after the shock of being pulled to the ground.  He got his chakra riled up then imagined himself using his hands to stab the ground. 
Nothing happened when he tried to move, he then did it all over again.. Nothing still happened.
With a frown he thought intensely of his hands being two Kunais stabbing a muddy ground. 
He didn't feel anything at first, but slowly he could feel the ground restraining him slowly start giving way. 
Kouse smiled widely, he then tried to leave the ground but he still was met with some resistance. 
He was confused at first, but then decided to try increasing the chakra he was currently using.
He did so, he then tried to leave the ground and to his relief, he easily and freely got out.. The ground around him becoming malleable, turning into sand like nature. 
With a smirk he stood in front of his instructor. 
Now it is time for me to perform the head hunter Technique on his teacher kouse thought, he would see how he liked it being buried under the ground. 
Kouse took a deep breath like he had done before.. He kept his eye closed and tried doing the head hunter Technique.. He channeled his chakra to his body, increasing it until he felt the warm feeling he usually did when readying his chakra. 
He imagined hitting a muddy ground with a Kunai.. He then felt himself going underground, he had done the mole tech again.. But when he was halfway in he concentrated on the hunter Technique.
He boosted his chakra, he knew where his teacher was standing, he just had to get there and pull his feet down. 
Kouse used the mole Technique and kept moving underground, until he got to be directly under his teacher.. The sensation was something he had never felt, being underground filled him with excitement, he then channelled his chakra, performing the hunter Technique. 
Kouse tried it but felt resistance to his hands, after some moment of thinking, he decided to channel more chakra to his arms... He sighed in relief when his hands met no further restrictions. 
Kouse would reach out, his hands breaking through the ground and grabbing his teacher by the ankles
Kouse would then attempt pulling him down into the ground until only his head would show.
Kouse would chuckle whilst doing this. "now let's see him smile"  kouse would say. 
Kouse would perform the hiding mole Technique again and would use it to get back to the surface.
Kouse would then dust his body down to get rid of the dust. 

Wc(1137) Twc(2259) (872 words towards moving earth core and hiding like a mole tech)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Stein had his Chakra sensing pushing out of course, cause of being a Wanted criminal on the run, he had noted the small chakra Signature that eventually made its way near by, and noticed it stopped, but Stein would not bother with the person right now, instead Stein would watch this kid he was passing his knowledge unto, Watched as the kid tried and failed, but did not give up on training Eventually he would get a hang of the Jutsu, that was good to see.

Then of course Stein had watched the kid once more struggle and struggle as he tried to get out of the situation Stein had just put him in, being drug down mostly underground, once more it took awhile for this kid to get a hang of it, but eventually with perserveance he succedded, then lastly next thing He knew was this sinking feeling under his feet, and the hands around his ankles, Kid got a hang of that jutsu right off the bat, that was good, and Stein would simply just walk right out of the kid's grip, his Strength being enough to resist the pull of head hunter, and to either pull away from the kid or to pull him up.

Then he would Wait till his new student was up on his feet before continuing with the next jutsu, he wanted to see how far he could push this kid before he needed rest, slowly he formed the bird seal and then touched the ground, a spire appeared between him and his student, and then suddenly Earth would gather to his fists, and with a single punch he would blow away the Spire and then he nodded to the kid "Alright Kid, that second jutsu, I just want you to imagine the earth gathering around your fist, that should help" and then he slowly formed the four hand signs, Rat, Horse, Dog, Snake, and suddenly pillars shoot up around Kouse, made of earth, locking him in a prison basically and Stein would smile saying "Now for you to get out" and he would walk away from the small Prison he made for the kid, and he looked to the new comer.

He had noticed the kid mumbled something, and Stein would call out to the Kid "Hey Kid Come here, let me talk to you" Stein called out and waited for him to come closer to Stein so that he could get a better look as well as to see " What kind of Ninja do you wish to be?" and with that Stein would go silent as he waited.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:22 pm
It seemed that upon Kisuke's arrival, no one noticed him. The younger of the two continued training and practising his jusus while the elder continued teaching him. Swiftly, before any of them turned around, Kisuke zipped up his leather jacket to right under the collar of his shirt to conceal the Uchiha crest that dangled at the end of his necklace. He did not know who these people were and therefore could not trust them so he did not want to reveal to them that he was an Uchiha, knowing that his eyes are a wanted commodity by many missing nin and other shinobi. 

Still no one noticed him and Kisuke was seconds away from bolting and getting the hell out of there till he noticed that the two were training with Doton jutsus. "Earth users." He though to himself. "But why are they training out in the forest and not in the village?" Kisuke had actually just started his training to unlock the ability to use Doton jutsus and gain earth as an affinity. Maybe if he stook around this guy could also teach him how to harness his earth affinity. The student seemed harmless enough, just an average shinobi training to grow stronger. But the teacher was different. Did not seem to be from the village and Kisuke found that there was something off about it. 

Within those mere seconds of hesitating on whether to stay or leave, the older shinobi turned around and noticed him. "Guess its too late to run away now." Kisuke though to himself as he watched the freaky teacher approach. Watching with an emotionless expression plastered on his face as he was not one to show others how he was feeling, Kisuke took the cigarette that had now dwindled into a tiny thing out of his mouth and flicked it into the bushes to his right. Suspicious of the two, Kisuke took a few steps closer, keeping some distance between him and the white haired individual.

Raising an eye brow in surprise, Kisuke answered back to Stein's question "What kind of question is that?" Kisuke found it odd that despite the two of them having never met, this man wanted to know what kind of shinobi he wanted to be. Also the question was pretty vague. However Kisuke sighed and answered "I want to be a shinobi who's strong enough to protect himself and doesnt have to rely on the assistance of others." Kisuke was not into elaborating when he spoke therefore he kept everything short and concise. "I will specialize in Genjutsu and eventually Ninjutsu and will extend my affinities to earth considering I already have fire and I believe the two work together pretty well." There were other aspirations that Kisuke had as a shinobi pertaining to his affinities and specialities that he did not wish to discuss with a complete stranger therefore he kept them secret. Maybe that was for another time. Nervously fumbling around with the contents of his jacket pockets, Kisuke asked "Answer your question?"

507/812
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 pm
Kouse uchiha wasn’t smiling at all, he wasn’t pleased at the easy manner his teacher had escaped his attack, it was like his attack was insignificant in the way it was evaded…he had simply walked out of his grip.                                                                                                                                                               With a grim face kouse pulled himself out of the ground and dusted himself up, he had gotten both jutsus after all and he could see the pleased look hs teacger had on his face.  Kouse expected a compliment from his teacher or at least a kind word to go with the look he had but that didn’t happen, infact his teacher had instantly gone on with the next jutsu he wanted to teach him. Kouse knew by the look on his teachers face that he was trying to test how long he could hold out, kouse smiled…this chance doesn’t come often, he would have to learn as much and as quickly as possible no matter what. His teacher had made the bird seal and had slowly touched the ground, and to kouses surprise, a spire was formed on the ground and all the more surprisingly earth gathered at his teachers hands and then earth gathered on both of his fists and with a single punch he had blown away the spire. He didn’t stop there though, he started performing yet another jutsu..rat,horse,dog and snake were the hand signs that were perfectly but slowly made for him to see it well and to kouses shock pillars shot up all around him..kouse noticed that they were made of earth. Kouse smiled at this new jutsu, it looked invaluable. Kouse felt at ease and smiled at this and was about to talk when his teacher had said “now for you to get out” his teacher had said with a mischievous smile. Then it hit kouse, this was a prison! His teacher had purposely given him a challenge..a frown came on kouses face, he didn’t expect that...he shook his head as memories of past challenges he had in his life that was like this.                                                                                                           [/color][/size][/font]

“hello, anyone home?” kouse shouted as he entered his home..there was no answer..”anyone home?”  He repeated,still no reply.                                                                                                                                He was 7 then and he still had the fear of the darkness although he would never admit it. Kouse walked slowly to his parents room, no one was there, he tried his sisters room….no one..he had frowned…’what was goin on?’ he thought…then something happened that drew a scream out of him, the entire house lights went off plunging the house into total darkness…it was past 9pm after all. Kouse had made a swift bolt towards the door to get out of the house, but when he desperately tried opening it, he noticed that it was locked…he hadn’t locked it when he had entered! This hit him hard, someone was here!, he sprinted towards the back door at the kitchen, he tried opening the door but it was also locked, due to a rising panic had bodily slammed the door, twice. Kouse had then turned around, he couldn’t see anything, everywhere was pitch black and totally silent , he couldn’t hear a thing…his hands had slowly started shaking, then as time passed he could feel his entire body shaking. He shakily thought of ways to leave the house without using the doors...’fine the doors are locked and they are too strong and I am too small to break them’ he thought, they were made of wood not something he could easily break…like glass…glass’ then it hit him, why not try getting out through the window?. With this thought kouses shaking had lessened.. he had an idea that should very much work. He knew where the small wooden stool was in the kitchen…he didn’t need eyesight to locate it…then he slowly walked towards the kitchen window and with a deep breath he threw the stool at the window…they had broken immediately. With a sigh of relief kouse had crawled out of the house through the kitchen window, he got some cuts from shards of the window when he crawled out, although it really hurt he had bitten his lip and endured the pain without a sound from him. Such was the relief he felt at finally exiting the house.                                                                                                                                                               He immediately started towards the gates, he was leaving the compound as soon as he could. Kouse saw shadows everywhere, made by the trees nearby, by the rocks on the ground..dark corners were everywhere. He was scared shitless but had kept on going. He simply had to get out of that compound, it was haunted for all he knew..maybe those ghost stories he always heard were finally coming true for him…then to his horror a shadow moved! Kouse had halted in his walk towards the gates, he looked intently at that spot he saw something move…nothing happened. He took a deep breath and had continued, faster now towards the gates. Kouse smiled as he could now see the gates shadow, he started running, he was almost free…but he stopped suddenly in his tracks..the gate had opened and a person had entered, he couldn’t make out any details but with the shadow he knew that it was definitely a person.Kouse smiled and kept walking “hey where have you been” he had shouted assuming that that should be one of his family members, “ the power went out and the doors were locked” kouse had made sure his voice was very loud, he was about to start his angry speech, he didn’t much care for the fear he was put through but to his astonishment the person he spoke to didn’t reply him. He stopped walking, “hello did you hear me?” he shouted again louder this time, still no response, but the person kept on walking towards him.                                                                                                                                                      Fear slowly began to creep on him, he took  a step back “who are you” no answer “dad is that you?, mom?...kaori?” still no answer.                                                                                                                                                Then he saw white slowly appear on the uknown persons face, and kouse realized that person was smiling. And with a shout he had run back where he was just a few moments ago very eager to leave. He had climbed back in through the broken window and had run upstairs to his parents room and dived under the bed.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Everywhere was quiet…until he heard the squeaking of the front door, someone was entering..fear didn’t let him go investigate. He heard the footsteps climbing the stairs..his body began to shake more than ever before…he heard them stop infront of his parents door, he could hardly breathe..the door was opened..he could feel his heart about to explode…the footsteps stopped at the bed he was currently under. He closed his eyes and instinct told him his assailant was bending to check under the bed…it was like someone was strangling him, the fear was too intense and when his fear and panic was at its peak the lights in the room were switched off and a loud “boo!”  sound was made.   He had screamed, bursting into tears, babbling nonsense… “hey take it easy kouse, its just me” kouse had turned to see his eldest sister kaori..relief flooded him when he realized it was her and had gone instantly for a hug but then he had seen the mischievous look on her face and his mouth fell open, it was a prank!.                                                                                                                       “ummm I’m really sorry kouse, I think we took it a little far, we just wanted to prove that you were scared of the dark” she quickly spoke after seeing the look on his face, “please don’t tell mom or dad”                                                                                                                                                     Kouse knew he had somewhat brought this to himself when he had challenged them a week ago that he wasn’t scared of the dark…but no matter what, this was too much…he then noticed her trying to clean his face with a handkerchief, kouse had violently hit the hand away and had left the the room, not before shooting each of his three sisters a revenge glare, he would get them back he thought no matter how long it took.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              He hadn’t told his parents the truth, all pranks they had ever had were to be just between them so was this one also. They had devised a lie together about the broken window and that was that. His revenge prank had taken place 3 years later..and truly it had been far more scary than his.                                                                                                                                                         ‘hey kid come here, let me talk to you were spoken by his teacher to an unknown person and it had broken his trip back memory lane.                                                                                                                          Kouse frowned when the new comer came closer, he knew instantly that he was a konoha ninja, but when the newcomer answered his teachers question he realized that the new comer was not only just a konoha ninja but also a fellow uchiha, kouse knew an uchiha when he saw one, he also knew that the new comer had taken measures to hide anything that would reveal him as an uchiha. Kouse wondered what had made this fellow come here in the first place. He shook his head and concentrated on learning the jutsus he was shown as fast as possible and maybe later he could find out more about this new  comer.                                                                                                                                                   With a deep breath, kouse removed all distractions from his mind, having a sharp mind made him remember exactly what his teacher had previously shown him.                                                                                     He slowly got his chakra riled up, he felt the warm feeling he usually felt anytime he did this,he performed the bird seal, he slowly bent down touching the ground..then with another deep breath he let out his chakra, he opened his eyes and sighed he saw the spire appear, he was getting better at using earth techniques and faster at learning them. when he successfully performed the jutsu, he decided to move on to the next jutsu immediately.                                                                                                                                             He took another deep breath to calm himself again..he remembered how his teachers fists were covered with earth and how with only a punch had blown the spire away and also his advice ‘imagine the earth gathering around your fist, that should help’.                                                                                                                                                  Kouse closed his eyes, his chakra was as ready as ever, he clenched his knuckles, he forced his mind to create a clear imagination of his hands being covered by the earth.                                                                                                                                                       He then felt his fists being coated by something warm and hard and with a smile he knew he was getting the jutsu right again on his first try, he opened his eyes, he looked at both his fists, they were both covered by earth. He was ready to bust out of this damn earth prison, and he lunged at one of the earth pillars with his right hand, but as he was about to make contact, the earth around his hand cracked, he noticed this but it was too late to stop the motion. He hit his hand hard on the pillar, he could’ve sworn he head his hand crack, he bit his lip to stop from making a sound, he didn’t need for anyone to see him, it was embarrassing, his teacher and the uchiha newcomer were busy with themselves.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  He gritted his teeth and tried again. He took a deep breath and created his previous imagination..he felt his hands being surrounded by earth…he added more chakra…wanting it to be as hard as possible and he lunged at it with another punch with his right hand, it didn’t crack this time before he hit but it still didn’t break the pillar.                                                                                                                                                 Kouse realized that the pillars were too strong for him to break…he then remembered the technique he had just learned..the hiding like a mole technique and he grinned, his teacher never said how to leave the prison.                                                                                                                                                 Kouse got his chakra riled up yet again and slowly surely he slowly started going underground. He moved away from the range of the prison and re-surfaced behind his teacher, his teacher was still busy with the new comer and an idea popped into kouses mind…why not trap his teacher in the same wooden prison he just escaped from?.                                                                                                                                                     With a smirk he started performing the hand signs…rat, horse, dog….he charged up his chakra and closed his eyes, he was in perfect concentration..after some moments he opened his eyes, nothing had happened, he was confused..what was he doing wrong he wondered.                                                                                       He then slowly recapped what his teacher had done when he had done the jutsu some minutes ago…he had done the hand signs..rat,horse,dog and wait there were four hand signs…yeah! It was snake.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                With a grim face he redid the jutsu and after he had gotten his chakra riled up and ready he slowly performed the hand signs..rat, horse, dog and snake. with his eyes closed to maintain absolute concentration he didn’t know the jutsu worked until he felt the ground vibrating beneath him.                                                               Kouse opened his eyes and would see if his jutsu managed to trap his teacher and the newcomer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WC(2166/3000) TWC(4425)

Last edited by Kouse Uchiha on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:50 am
I tried to fix the text issue but please format your post properly as this might get pretty hard to read for those posting with you. If you need anything else, feel free to drop me a PM. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum