Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) - Page 6 Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:27 pm
Mitsui had never been here before either. Mitsui would listen to her answer and would say, "No, I never been here before, I thought I would try the place, and it seems to be a good place." Mitsui would then be asked about plans. This was something that he was not sure about. Mitsui would say, "I am not sure, I will probably travel again. I am kind of a wanderer, as I don't have any village ties again. I may need to move villages once in a while though."
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:54 pm
I was right, this place is new to him too. Hikari listened to what Mitsui was saying, interested in hearing his answers. She was a bit surprised to hear that he would already be traveling again soon, not staying long in the village. So he is really a wanderer, I wonder why he doesn't just stay in one place. It's probably a lot easier, and cheaper. But then again I don't know his story, so I don't know his reasons for his wanderings. "When do you plan on setting out on your travels again?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 pm
Mitsui found this girl had some concern about Mitsui not staying long. It was quite a possibility. Mitsui would also find that it might threaten the mood. Mitsui was not sure, but, he would say, "I do not intend to move for a long time really. I like it here. Things change though, so leaving moving villages may happen." Mitsui would be finishing up his bowl of Chirashizushi. Mitsui would be wondering if the girl was worried and was definitely thinking about how to reassure her.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 am
As she listened to him, Hikari finished up her last few pieces of her sushi as he finished up his Chirashizushi. She wasn't worried about Mitsui leaving, she was just a curious young adult. "Well I hope that while you are here you have a grand time!" She smiled at him, as if reassuring him that she was fine. 

Hikari took this time to glance around at the other patrons of the restaurant. There were lots of suits and dresses, as per required. Everyone looked happy and most were even laughing. This gave Hikari an idea, she would ask Mitsui about how he obtained his Byakugan before they parted ways, probably once they leave the restaurant.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 am
Mitsui saw that the girl was still happy. This meant that Mitsui did not need to reassure her. Mitsui saw her look around. Mitsui would be about done his bowl, so he would ask again, "Do you want any?" Mitsui would be referring to the Uramaki. Mitsui would hope that she wanted some. Last time, she seemed to be embarrassed, he wanted to show, though, that he was fine with her taking some. Mitsui would wait to her what she said. He wonder whether she did. It would be find whatever she did. If she refused, Mitsui would eat all of it. If she took some, Mitsui would eat the rest. Finally, if she wanted all of it, Mitsui would give it all to her.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:52 am
Hikari heard Mitsui ask again if she wanted any of his Uramaki. He really must be okay with me trying it if he keeps asking if I want some. I guess, to appease him haha, I'll have some. She laughed a little as she said, "If you insist, then I shall try a piece." Then she picked up her chopsticks, reached over to his plate, and took a piece of his Uramaki. She tasted it, thinking it was pretty good. 

With a happy grin taking over her face, Hikari said, "Thank you, that was delicious. And thank you this date, it's been a wonderful first date so far." She meant every word of it, glad that he was the person to take her out on her first date.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:09 pm
Mitsui saw her get her piece of Uramaki, Mitsui would also get his. He also thought that he would teach her one last thing. Mitsui would laugh after she would say, "If you insist, then I shall try a piece." Mitsui would first respond to what she said. "I am glad you enjoyed it. Also, would you like me to teach you one more thing before we go?" Mitsui would actually teach her the mark seal. This way, they both know where the other would be. Mitsui would be sure that she would definitely want it. Mitsui would wait to hear what she would say first.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:37 pm
Hikari was surprised to hear that Mitsui was interested in teaching her something else. She was curious as to what the new thing was that he was going to teach her. "Sure, I love learning new things! What is it that you will be teaching me?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:45 pm
Mitsui would be teaching her mark seal. It was a technique that Mitsui thought would be generally useful. Mitsui would say, "I am going to teach you how to use a basic fuinjutsu technique. It is called the Mark Seal. It is used to track stuff. To do it, put your chakra on your hand, and then touch someone. The seal will happen automatically, so no hand seals or such will be needed. I am totally happy to get marked, too, that way, we can always know where the other is." Mitsui would wait to hear her answer. Mitsui would be happy to teach her this technique if she wanted to learn it.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:57 pm
The mark seal sounded like a real useful technique to learn, especially when tracking someone. "This technique sounds interesting, and very useful! I would definitely like to learn it!" She thought about what he just said, that to do this technique you have to put your chakra on your hand, and then touch the person you are trying to mark. Hikari thought that was simple enough to do, and thought it wouldn't take long for them to train."So will we be having to leave to train this technique, or is it one we can do in here?" She was genuinely curious as to if they would stay in the restaurant to do this jutsu or if they would leave and go outside to do it.

[WC: 126]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum