Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 7:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 7:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 7:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 7:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 7:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 7:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 7:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) - Page 4 Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 pm
Mitsui was really enjoying her company. After she would get her dress, Mitsui would get out his ryo and proceed to give the person at the counter a pretty large sum of ryo, since he had to pay for a lot of things. Mitsui would then tell the person at the counter, "Could we use the dressing rooms?" Mitsui would then get an affirmative answer, so Mitsui would go to the dressing rooms. There were men's and women's so Mitsui would go into one of the open dressing rooms. Mitsui would spend a fair amount of time pulling off all tags and such. After that, he would get his bag out and put his clothes in there. It would take a while, since it was many years, since he had to tie a tie, but he managed after a few minutes to get it all right. Mitsui would then walk out with his new clothing and if Hikari finished first, then Mitsui would go with her, if not, then he would wait for her to finish.

After all that, Mitsui would go into the restaurant.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 pm
Hikari was very thankful that the cashier allowed them to use their dressing rooms. She thanked them and then headed off with her dress to get ready. Luckily there were men and woman stalls, so she didn't have to wait for a stall to be open. Hikari didn't take long to get dressed, since all she had to put on was a dress. Once she had the dress on, she looked in the mirror to see what she looked like. The dress, ruby red in color, was a halter top with an open back that reached all the way to the floor, covering her high heeled ninja boots. It fit snugly around her body, showing off her curves. The front, since it was a halter top, showed off a bit of her cleavage. But it was still very modest. "I look good, and not childish at all."

Satisfied with her appearance, Hikari walked out of the dressing room and waited for Mitsui. Once he was out there, they would walk side by side to the restaurant.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:17 pm
Mitsui walked out of the dressing room to see Hikari in that dress. Mitsui looked, she did loo pretty in that dress. Mitsui would walk next to Hikari as they would get into the restaurant. At the restaurant, Mitsui would open the door, and then go inside and wait with Hikari at the entrance on the inside, until a waiter would show up. Mitsui would tell the waiter, "2 people please." After that, Mitsui would follow the waiter to the nearest 2 person table. Mitsui would sit down and also The waiter would then give them both menus. Mitsui looked, dam, that is expensive. Mitsui would still be able to pay for the food though, just more than he expected. Mitsui would then look at the menu.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 pm
Hikari looked over at Mitsui as he left his dressing room. He looked very nice in his suit and tie, which conveniently matched her red dress. Well, that was unplanned haha. After they were both ready, they walked over to the restaurant, Mitsui being a gentleman and opening the door for her. "Thank you." Was  what she said to him as she walked in. The they waited until a waiter showed up and led them to a table, where they both took their seats. They were each handed a menu and Hikari's eyes also popped out of her head at the cost of all the food. She felt bad for allowing Mitsui to buy her all of this stuff, even if it was a date. Hikari tried to find the cheapest meal on the menu that still sounded appetizing.

Once she was ready, she put her menu down and waited for Mitsui so they could talk. When he put his menu down, if the waiter wasn't there to ask what they wanted, Hikari would strike up a conversation. "So, I must ask. How old are you Mitsui? I myself am 18."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:56 pm
Mitsui would finish figuring out what he would order. When he would put down the menu, the waiter was away still. Mitsui would hear her ask, "So, I must ask. How old are you Mitsui? I myself am 18."
Mitsui did not know that until now. Mitsui would then say, "I am 25 years old. What kind of food do you like to eat?" Mitsui would wait to hear her answer before saying, "I enjoy most things, generally not sour, bitter or mushy foods though." Mitsui would soon see the waiter coming again.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm
Hikari was surprised to hear how old he was, he looked a bit younger to her. Age had not affected him as much as it does to others she guessed. "I would not have guessed that you were 25, you seem younger to me." She spoke what was on her mind. Then he asked what kinds of foods she liked. 'Well I personally enjoy most foods, just nothing spicy or bitter." 

She listened to what he said was his favorite foods. They basically had the same tastes in food, which was a good thing. She was going to ask another question when the waiter, an average height blonde man, came to their table asking what they wanted to drink and if they had already decided what they would want to eat. 

Hikari looked over at Mitsui, wondering if she should start or if he would want to. Taking it upon herself to order first, she spoke to the waiter, "I would like a water and Ebi Nigiri." She then waited for Mitsui to order.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 pm
Mitsui saw the waiter. He would wait for Hikari to order, then he would say, "Could I also have water, Chirashizushi and the Uramaki please?" Mitsui would then be asked for what kind of fish. Mtisui would say, "For the Chirashizushi, could I have salmon and tuna please? For the Uramaki, could I have shrimp and eel please?" Mitsui was pretty sure he would not be able to eat this way normally. He normally ate massive quantities.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 pm
Hikari was amazed at how much food Mitsui got. I guess guys do normally eat a lot huh? I am pretty hungry myself, but not as hungry as he must be haha. The waiter wrote down both their orders and was on his merry way to give their orders to the cook and then get their waters. Hikari decided to start some small talk with Mitsui. "So I noticed you aren't from this village, but from Iwa. May I ask why you are here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." She wasn't trying to be pushy, she was just curious.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:35 pm
Mitsui had his orders taken and would be asked the question, "So I noticed you aren't from this village, but from Iwa. May I ask why you are here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." Mitsui would mention, "My home village is destroyed. So I went to a lot of various places, but I eventually came here. Have you travelled a lot?" Mitsui had no problems answering her questions. Mitsui had never really lived in Konoha for that long so he did not know that much.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 pm
Hikari was shocked at Mitsui's answer. "I am so sorry to hear about your village." She couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose the one place you call home. She would be devestated, and would probably want revenge on whoever did it. "I have not been anywhere else. I grew up here in the Hyugga district, and since I am not a Genin, I could not go out to the other villages on missions or anything like that. But one day I will. I would like to visit all over the world, meeting all types of ninjas and gaining even more knowledge about the world." It was true, she believed that if she traveled all over the world she would be able to gain the best medical knowledge than if she just stayed in the village and studied what they had.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum