Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) - Page 5 Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm
Mitsui would listen to the girls words. It seemed she had not travelled at all. She definitely knew that travelling enables learning a lot more stuff. That was definitely a mature thought. Mitsui would say, "I am sure you can be a genin soon. You have to be careful though, the kage has to let you leave, else it will be major trouble. There are also missions to get promoted to chunin." Mitsui would wait for her response.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm
Hikari knew Mitsui's words were wise. If she left the village without the Hokage's permission, then she would be deemed a missing-nin. "That is very true! I'll make sure to get the Hokage's permission! Woah there are missions that can promote me to Chunin? How does that work? I thought you had to go through the Chunin Exams to become a Chunin?" She never heard of a mission that could get you promoted to Chunin, so she was very intrigued.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:48 pm
Mitsui would mention a bit more about the system. "That is also an option. These rank up missions are quick ways to rank up genin that can do it. It is quite and interesting system. I have never been able to do such a mission though, since these are only in major villages, and I never actually became a ninja for them though." Mitsui would then say, "I think that a lot of other minor villages got destroyed. It is kind of odd."
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:28 am
Hikari, after hearing Mitsui's words, made up her mind. Once she was a Genin she would try to take on a mission that could promote her to Chunin, that way she wouldn't have to stress about finding a squad to join, if there were any available. "Then it's settled! When I become a Genin, I'll take on one of those promotion missions! That way I can make it to Chunin quicker. Wait, what do you mean you never actually became a ninja for them? You have a headband and know jutsu, doesn't that mean you are a ninja...?" She was slightly confused, and to show, she tilted her head a bit to the side.

She would wait for him to reply before she asked her next question. "Why would all the minor villages get destroyed? What does someone, or multiple someone's, have to gain from minor villages?" It worried her that people would destroy villages for no apparent, or decent, reason.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 am
Mitsui would hear what Hikari said. "Then it's settled! When I become a Genin, I'll take on one of those promotion missions! That way I can make it to Chunin quicker. Wait, what do you mean you never actually became a ninja for them? You have a headband and know jutsu, doesn't that mean you are a ninja...?" Mitsui would hear that and think for a second. He would then say, "I was an Iwagakure ninja, but after that, I did not join any of these major villages systems."

When she would ask her next question, Mitsui would be pretty glad to be alive, considering that he had to run from one of these destructions. Mitsui would then answer, "I do not know who destroyed the villages, nor do I know how or why they were destroyed." Mitsui found it strange too. He would then see the waiter coming again.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 pm
That makes more sense now! So he is just a lone Iwagakure ninja traveling around. I wonder why he doesn't just ask to join a new village? Maybe he is hoping that Iwa might get rebuilt and he could rejoin it? Hikari listened to Mitsui's answers, all the while getting more curious about the man who sat in front of her. Before she could shoot off another question, the waiter was there bearing their food and drinks.

"Thank you." She said to the waiter as he handed her her food and water. He didn't need to give them chopsticks because they were already on the table, along with napkins.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 pm
First, Mitsui would say, "Thank you." to the waiter as he would walk away. He would lay out the food he ordered on the table. The water glass would go to his right. The Uramaki, Mitsui would put in the middle. He would say, "If you want more, you can take whatever you want on here." Mitsui would start eating on the other food he ordered. Mitsui would put the napkin on his lap, and then get his chopsticks and put them in his right hand. He would then say, "The food is definitely good here." Mitsui would wonder if she would want any of the food that Mitsui offered.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm
Hikari noticed how neatly laid out Mitsui made everything, and noticed how different their layouts were. Her water was to her left with her sushi in the middle. She had placed her napkin on her lap, as people always should to have proper ninja etiquette, and her chopsticks were placed in her right hand. Her cheeks tinted a slight pink hue at Mitsui's offer, as she had not been prepared for that. E-even if I wanted food from him, I couldn't possibly just take it off his plate! He did offer...but still, I couldn't do it! 

Thankfully he made a comment about the food, saving her from her own embarrassment. "The food looks amazing, I can't wait to try it." She then tried her sushi, which she thought was one of the best pieces of sushi she had ever had. Now I know why this place is so formal, the food is delectable and the environment is elegant. 
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm
Mitsui was happy that Hikari seemed to like the food. Mitsui would see that she was a little embarrassed to hear Mitsui's offer. Mitsui would enjoy his food. He enjoyed the way that the used the seasonings on the food. It definitely was very good. Mitsui would wonder if she would take any of the food that he offered to share. Mitsui would start eating out of the bowl of Chirashizushi. Mitsui would have to eat slower than normal, to look polite. Mitsui would definitely be enjoying his food with the occasional sip of water. He would then say, "Have you been here before?" It would be a little surprising to Mitsui that he was adhering to manners, but this time, he was better off being polite and the like, then to make the girl he liked not like him for that.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm
Hikari thought that the date she was on, her very first one ever, was going quite nicely. She was out with a sweet gentleman at a very fancy restaurant. She was glad to see that Mitsui was enjoying his food just like she was. Which made her curious as to if he had ever been there. He popped the question first.

"No I have never been here before, but I really do enjoy this restaurant. Have you ever been here before Mitsui." She took a sip of her water, curious as to what his answer would be. She thought back to when they first got to the restaurant and he didn't know they required formal wear, so she guessed that this was his first time at this place as well.

After he would reply to her question, and if he had none to follow, Hikari would ask her own question or two, "What are your plans after this? Will you be staying in Konoha long?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum