Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) - Page 7 Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 pm
Mitsui would think that since, this jutsu is pretty easy to learn, it would be ok to learn it here. Mitsui would say, "I think it would be ok to learn it here. Nobody would notice it happening. I think we should wash our hands though." Mitsui would wait to hear her response.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 pm
"I figured it would be okay to learn here, and I agree, we should definitely wash our hands." Hikari said, waiting for Mitsui. She wasn't sure if they would both go at once (in case the restaurant people thought they were ditching the bill) or if they would go one at a time.

[WC: 179]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:36 pm
Mitsui thought that it would be ok if they both went. She was probably right though. Mitsui would say, "I think I would go first then." Mitsui would go to the Men's washroom, and then wash his hands. He would come back out after a couple minutes and sit back down at his table again.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:47 pm
Hikari waited for Mitsui to come back so she could wash her hands, then they could get to the mark seal technique. After a couple of minutes Mitsui came back, then Hikari went to the ladies washroom to clean her own hands. A few minutes later she came back and took her seat across from Mitsui again. "Okay now that that is done, should we try that technique?"

[WC: 247]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 pm
Mitsui would simply say after she would come back, "Sure, lets give it a shot. I am sure you can do it." Mitsui would watch her chakra to see how it would do.

(sorry for the short post)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:28 pm
"Okay!" Hikari said, smiling at Mitsui. She focused chakra onto her hand and then reached out toward Mitsui, so she could try out the mark seal and see if it worked or not. She was hoping to get his hand, or wherever he wanted to be marked. Once she marked him, she figured he would mark her too, so he could track her as well.

[WC: 312. Learned the Mark Seal] (Tis fine, sorry mine have been short as well >_<)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 am
Mitsui would let her touch Mitsui's arm. Mitsui would touch her arm too and use that seal. Now, they both knew that they would have marked each other. Mitsui would see the waiter come. Mitsui would proceed to ask for the bill. He would probably leave soon, it seemed. Mitsui would say, "I enjoyed our date here. It was really nice to get to know you. I hope you enjoyed it too. I am sure you will easily pass those genin exams." Pretty soon, Mitsui would see the waiter come back with the bill. Mitsui would get out some ryo, and pay for the bill and tip. Mitsui would offer another hug to Hikari.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm
Hikari thought it was interesting what the mark seal could do, and that she herself had been willingly marked. The place where he had touched her showed no visible sign of there being a mark. She realized that was because the mark seal was used for tracking, if the person being tracked knew they had been marked that would mean trouble. "I enjoyed our date here as well, and I really liked getting to know you. You are a great person Mitsui. And thank you, I know I will pass because you taught me." She smiled warmly at him, knowing everything she said was true. Hikari figured they would be leaving very shortly, as Mitsui had gotten the bill and was already taking some ryo out to pay. She was then offered a hug, which she gladly accepted. After the hug, they would probably leave the restaurant and part ways.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:52 pm
Mitsui was delighted to hear Hikari say what she did. It was true though, this date was ending soon. They still had a fair amount of the day left. After the hugging, Mitsui would smile back to her. She really was a nice girl. Mitsui thought though, that they probably should go. Mitsui would say, "Thank you. I am glad that you enjoyed it." Mitsui would walk with Hikari out the door, Mitsui would then think about what to say. After a second, he would tell her, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I hope to see you again soon!" Mitsui would then turn and walk towards his apartment. He had to leave soon.

(potential exit, 3687 wc claiming 1200 ryo and all towards my next try at that sage transformation DNA unlocking, 1214 words were already used to claim 600 a while ago but not put towards anything else.)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm
Once they stopped hugging, Mitsui smiled at Hikari. She thought he looked good with a smile on his lips, hoping he would continue to smile more once they part ways. Then she noticed the sunlight outside, that the day was only half way over. She had time to do lots of things, with or without Mitsui (depending on what his plans were for the rest of the day). She figured he was probably going to be leaving to find another village to wander in for a while. He was a nomad, not chained down to any specific village or lead by a kage.

They got up from their table and walked out the door, where Mitsui seemed to be in a rush as he hurriedly said his goodbye and started on his way to wherever he needed to go to. Hikari just stood here, dumbfounded at what she just witnessed. 

She called out to him while she waved her goodbye, a nervous smile upon her lips, "Uhm, goodbye I guess? I hope you enjoy whatever you need to be doing! I hope to see you soon again too!" And maybe next time you won't be in such a hurry to leave. That was an extremely weird ending to my first date, but at least it was still fun.

With his back slowly fading away, Hikari turned on her feet and was on her own way. She wasn't sure what she would be doing the rest of the day, but she figured she would be able to figure it out as she went. But first she had to go back to the Hyuuga district so she could get changed into her normal clothes and go out to the village, maybe shop a little for more ninja tools or start training again.

(Exit)
[TW: 3,214] [Mark Seal Learned! ^^] [I claim 16 stats]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum