Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fresh Start (p/nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fresh Start (p/nk)

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:31 am
Sephora rolled her eyes with a smirk at Yaju's comment. He seemed irritated but nor directly at her. More like a child who had missed naptime. She can't blame him. A lot was going on in Kumo apparently. "Whoa whoa Yaju, calm down, nobody is attacking you man! And as for why I am here, my Uncle is adopting me and I am moving here!" She said kind of excited! It was something new for her and she did need a new start on life.

Akihana impressed Sephora! Something most people fail to do! There are few who ever have, but Akihanas display of control in the situation made Sephora realize she was one hell of a powerful female! "See you later Akihana and thank you!" Sephora said smiling at her.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 pm
There was a small raise of his brow as he jumped back onto his desk with no effort and sat down in his chair," So Kuro is finally becoming daddy now? Well it looks like what we talked about in the tower is finally coming true now isn't it? Now all you need to do is find a wife and you got that perfect little family," laughing lightly he would kick his feet up onto the chair, glancing at the two of them for a moment before looking back to the work he had been doing. In that case he would turn in his chair and point towards the gigantic filing cabinet to his right," Hey Kuro mind doing me a favor and storing that in the place for me? Its filled with a bunch of stuff i'd rather not go into and plus i am going to be updating it in the future so the archives can kind of disappear right now," providing his friend did this favor for him he would watch as the cabinet disappeared and then went on to pulling out a small form," Just sign this when you get the time, it'll register your little...child as a citizen of Kumo...Wait so does she call you UncleFather or FatherUncle?," it was more of a joke that was as bad as his temper, but it was funnier none the less.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm
Sephora couldn't help but smirk at Yaju's words toward her uncle. She didn't know much about her uncle yet, just that they were related, but from what she could tell, apparently he was an important man in Kumogakure, and he had a good relationship with Yaju!
"I would think I am old enough to fill out any paperwork myself, but whatever. Oh Yaju, this means I can come over and visit you and Kumori whenever I want, considering you are practically like family to!" She said smirking still and flashy her smirk at Yaju batting her eyelashes! "Uncle Yaju!" She said walking over to hug him if he lets her.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 am
A smile came across his face as he pushed the cabinet into the portal and rubbed his hands together," Well if I ever need to come back into this office I will although with the new blood in here, i think its going to need some remodeling. What do you think old friend?," as if on cue he would have thrown the Raikage hat towards Kuro and smiled as he leaned into the chair. It was odd how this felt being the Yondaime Raikage and now choosing to settle in the backlight and help his friend out when he needed. Shaking his head he would simply stretch and look at Kuro with a smile," Congrats as of today you are the Godaime Raikage, if you need my help with something let me know, otherwise this village is all yours," when Sephora tried to hug him however he would jump over her and head towards the door," Don't think about it...Last time you came over you almost got kicked out of it, so pass...Anyways see ya later Raikage," walking out of the door he would simply disappear to head back home.

[Exit, Declared Kuro as fifth Raikage and moved all the documents of Kumo elsewhere]

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:56 am
Sephora's eyes grew wide as she watched the Raikage Hat be passed to her uncle! "Say whaaat?" Sephora exclaimed as she watched Yaju basically dissappear! "What the deuce just happened?" She said in a state of shock. It seemed as though her Uncle was now the Raikage! "Hmm, finally a Kaguya is in a postion of power! Took long enough! " She said sitting in the Raikage's seat behind the desk!

"I am not a normal child Uncle Kuro. Say you were to show me a laboratory and specimens to experiment on, that is what I do!" Sephora said with a wicked smile on her face!

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:32 am
"Really? How so? And Yes, I would love to see this new home! You really must teach me how to create portals, I would love it and it could be a major advancement for me!" Sephora said rather excited! This uncle of hers was becoming more and more interesting by the moment! And now he was Raikage, though she couldn't help but wonder why Yaju had given it up so quickly. It seemed as though he was a good Kage, he was good at defending and rebuilding his village, and he was about to be a father. She may have to hunt him down and talk to him about this. But for now, her mind was on her Uncle and new home.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 pm
Approved aki
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum