Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A fresh experience. Empty A fresh experience.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:12 pm
Traveling through the carriage and taking in the view of Lightning country's scenery, Kizmaru had thought about how different the landscape was compared to Kirigakure's own. It was nice to see new sights, places and people but it was a shame that he didn't get to try all the things he wanted to right this moment. First, he'd have to set up some kind of lodgings for himself and his companion and then figure out how to enroll in that college of theirs. He can only imagine how hard it must be for a foreigner to want higher learning from Kumogakure. Well, he can at least say he tried if anything went wrong. Either way, the carriage had pulled up to the gates of Kumogakure, prompting the driver to halt and tell them they were at their destination. Kizmaru thanked the driver and paid them their fee in ryo before departing their vehicle. Ram had shuffled out of the carriage before climbing up Kizmaru's leg and clinging to the furnace on his back. With everything in order, Kizmaru began to make his trek towards the gates of Kumogakure wondering if there would be anybody to greet him like they do in Suna and Hoshi. Would be strange if a major village didn't have some kind of guard. 

W.C: 217
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

A fresh experience. Empty Re: A fresh experience.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:48 pm
'Why me though?' This thought would run through the head of one of the village's newer ninjas, the sun bearing down upon the mountain village and the people going about their day-to-day activities, as the young man with ashen colored hair named Moyasu was standing up against the massive wall that led into his home village. He was enjoying himself a cigarette while watching one of the large stone birds that were perched over the gate as he wondered how much work went into sculpting something like that. He had always had a passion for cooking and even he could tell passion had gone into these particular rock carvings. This allowed his mind to wander a bit as he took a drag from his cigarette and blew out a small smoke ring as it floated up and joined the small breeze that was blowing throughout the area. 'Lord Noboru is so confusing sometime with his orders. Why make me a gate guard out of the blue so suddenly like that? Oh well... At least the shift isn't all that long. His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of wheels turning soon after as he looked away from the stone bird and saw a man getting out of the carriage that had just pulled up.

Not wanting to give the stranger the dishonor of having smoke possibly blown in his face Moyasu crushed the cigarette in his hand, focusing a little chakra into his palm, before opening his hand and allowing the ashes of his cigarette to blow up into the sky. Moyasu couldn't help but admire the rather strange looking armor the ninja was wearing as he approached. He'd never seen anything like it and he could tell it was more than just armor given all the accessories that were attached to it. As the ninja approached from his carriage Moyasu noticed a strange looking creature moving around atop something large that the ninja carried. This was a strange stranger through and through but he didn't want to appear rude so he stood up from his leaned position, putting his hands into the pockets of his pants, and approached the man before standing about five meters away. He gave a wide smile and gave a bow as he took one of his hands out of his pocket and placed it on his chest. "Good afternoon. I bid you welcome." He spoke in a friendly manner as he stood up straight and continued.

"My name Is Moyasu Nokoribi. May I ask who I have the pleasure of meeting as well as what your business with us is?" He kept up his smile and friendly demeanor as he waited for a reply.

WC 454
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm
Looking around the area, Kizmaru wondered if anybody was around until he saw somebody coming towards them. He decided to watch until the man had gotten close to him to greet him. He had an air of tobacco on him, not that Kizmaru minded any, but overall something about him made him feel rather relaxed. The man would then welcome Kizmaru, introducing himself as 'Moyasu Nokoribi' asking who he was and what his business was being here. Well, Kizmaru didn't have anything to hide so he thought it was in his best interest to be forthcoming. "Good day to you Mr. Nokoribi, I am known as Kizmaru Senju and this is my companion, Ram," Kizmaru said as he prodded Ram to introduce himself. Ram poked his upper body from behind the right shoulder of Kizmaru and gave a little wave of acknowledgement before sinking himself back on Kizmaru's lower back. Continuing on, Kizmaru resumed telling the man his intentions. "I've come from Kirigakure in order to study in your college so that I may further broaden my knowledge on the shinobi arts. The one in Kirigakure simply isn't sufficient enough when it comes to learning about certain techniques after basic graduation and I've heard tales of how esteemed the college here was. Getting to the point, I wish to enroll in your college for however long it may take to satisfy myself with the knowledge I may find in there," Kizmaru had said to the man that was similar in age to him. he had hoped that would suffice as an answer as he didn't really have any other intentions or motivations other than that specific one. Only time will tell if he'll be able to gain entry into the village with that purpose alone as he waited for the gate keeper's response.  

w.c: 303
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:20 pm
'Ram, huh?' Moyasu thought to himself as he watched the ninja named Kizmaru give the creature a poke as it waved to him. 'A summon?' He always had a soft spot for animals no matter what they were which was one of the main reasons he found himself giving the animal a wave back. What also interested his was the stranger's last name. 'Senju... I think I remember reading about that name in a history book once.' His thoughts were put on hold, however, as he listened to the explanation Kizmaru gave him for why he was visiting the village. He was a ninja from the land of Kirigakure, the Hidden Mist village, and was here to study at the Cloud's college? It wasn't a bad request. Every ninja naturally wanted to expand their horizons and broaden their mental scopes when it came to their personal wisdom. Still this was a ninja from another land and protocols needed to be followed. "I see." Moyasu spoke with a smile as he retained his friendly demeanor. "If you intend to enroll with the college that would suggest you're probably going to need a place to stay for a little while. If that is the case I would make the suggestion you pay a visit to our Raikage. He may have knowledge of suitable lodgings we have available to you. I'll go ahead and let my higher ups know that you've arrived. Do you have any questions for me before you go inside?"

He would wait and see if Kizmaru did have any questions and if he didn't he would step aside while giving another bow. "Pleasure to meet you, sir Kizmaru and Ram. Welcome to Kumogakure and I hope you both have a fruitful stay and study." He would wait for them to pass him to enter the gates before he went and wrote down a report of Kizmaru's arrival. He would summon one of the Village's falcons and tie the message to it's leg before allowing it to fly off towards the mansion and into the hands of one of his higher ups. 'Well that wasn't so bad...' he thought as he stretched out his limbs and leaned back into his position against the gate while getting out a fresh cigarette to smoke.

WC 389; TWC 843

{Potential Exit}

{Letting Kiz in. Welcome to Kumogakure! ^w^}

Claiming tech: Basic Medical Jutsu (E, D, and C ranks; 25% disc; 750 WC)
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:05 pm
After explaining what his intentions were, Kizmaru waited for the reply of the gatekeeper which was sure to follow. After listening to his claims, it seems the gate keeper had suggested to him that he should go and meet with the Raikage for lodging of some kind. While lodging wasn't really required, Kizmaru figured he'd nod and agree on the surface anyway. In the first place however, if it wasn't required to meet the Kage, he'd simply pay for lodging out of his own pockets. It was anybody's guess how deep Kizmaru's coffers were but it was safe to say he could live in a Hotel for years to come if he so chose too. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that and he'd just get away with something modest. With all of his concerns addressed and overall passage being granted into Kumogakure, Kizmaru had passed through the gates of Kumogakure with no resistance and began to make his way straight to the college. He figured once he got enrolling immediately in the college then he could take the time to see the sights of Kumogakure just like he intended too. He heard there was another prominent martial arts school here as well but Kizmaru unfortunately had no more leanings in that direction. 

[Exit into Kumogakure.]

W.C: 212
T.W.C: 732

Ability Claims
Using 700 words into Takamimusubinokami - Left (1500/2500)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:22 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum