Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Auld Lang Syne (Pretty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Auld Lang Syne (Pretty)

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:57 pm
Coco nodded. "I do!" She slapped her hand into his and held it tightly. "Then by the power invested in be my the Amegakure Salamanders I pronounce us in a contract!" She gripped his hand and threw him on the ground. "Now Pay attention." She'd then go ahead and show him the signs to perform the summoning Jutsu. Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:00 pm
He flipped onto his back and smashed his head onto the soft grass. He groaned as an instant headache flooded his brain. He rubbed the back of his head looked up at you with ap aimed expression as his rattled brain tried to process the signs.

"Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram, huh..." He began to weave the signs, crying exactly what you did as if he had a sharingan but it was just his admiration for you driving his every move.

WC: 594

Last edited by Pretty on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 pm
"Good Good!" Coco would announce crouching down behind him and nodding her head approvingly. "Now put some chakra in it and try performing it like a jutsu."

She started to run away from the scene. "I'll see you when you've got it down!"

(Once you have 1000 words I'll be back ;) )

Exiting.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm
Ransurotto watched the wonderfully strong woman leave his sight and disappear into the horizon. He lingered on the though you walking away for a few moments before returning to the passing thought of the blood contract they had so unorthodoxly preformed. He stood up and wiped the dirt off his ass. He started towards the training ground, memorizing the hand sighs you told him to use. "Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram…. Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram. It’s a rather simple jutsu if I think about it. Hmmm…she uses salamanders….I wonder what my summons would be. His mind began to wonder as thoughts of the future cosumed his mind.

A few hours had past and he finally found a training ground not occupied by a group of genin and their jonin teachers. It was that time of the year again; Those separating the ninja’s from commoners. This sudden sent a drive of determination through him. His wound still leaking a little blood at a time,  Ransurotto continued to practice the signs, sometimes forgetting to put in chakra and other times forgetting to remember a sign or even two. He was exhausted working like this but he was having fun and he wasn’t anywhere near mastering the jutsu.

His mind was to focused on well….everything. What he was gonna have for dinner. What he was gonna do when Coco left. He thought about getting a pet, maybe a familiar like some of the ninja’s he has seen. Maybe one that can speak to him so he can feel less lonely as he walks around kumo.  Maybe he should open a ramen shop? Maybe he needs to learn to cook ramen. “Maybe I should do this and a that, or and maybe that….” His mind continued this rapid fire thought process for hours.

The sun was setting and he finally exhausted from the constant and crippling hand sign waving. His mind was slowly going blank as he finally exhausted any and all thoughts he had on any matter ever. He was slowing down but his movements were finally becoming precise and accurate. This time around something felt different. Its as if the chakra flowed directly to the points he wished them to. Hand sign after hand sign and it felt as if this time it was different. He knew it was different. He gripped his wrist, flattend out his hand and slammed it into the ground. It just felt natural and with that writing covered the dirt and a poof a smoke appear, blocking his view. He wondered if Coco would be standing there.

WC: 1029

summoning

5 SP

Last edited by Pretty on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:44 pm
Coco would appear in a poof of smoke giving Ran a radical thumbs up. "Righteous summoning my man!" She announced with a grin. Now we'll never be too far from each other.

Buuuuuut I really do have to go. catch ya on the flip side!"

[exit :p]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum