Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Auld Lang Syne (Pretty) Empty Auld Lang Syne (Pretty)

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:40 am
Coco sat on a park bench tapping the tips of her feet together. Her days in Kumo were numbered. She'd taken care of everything except for one. She had one last person to say goodbye to before she could finally travel back home.

She was waiting patiently for Ran to arrive, she'd invited him here after all. They hadn't known each other long, but Coco had built a close friendship with the lad. She'd miss him more than a lot of the people in this town.
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Auld Lang Syne (Pretty) Empty Re: Auld Lang Syne (Pretty)

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 am
Our young hero man walked into the Kumo park. His eyes scanning the area around him with an eager smile. Its been forever since he got to see the woman who transformed his life. Ransurotto  perked up when he saw you sitting on the bench. He walked over to you and smiled down to you. 

"Hey Coco...." He said as your eyes met with his.

Ransurotto had definitely changed since the last time you saw him. His body wasn't as squishy and soft. He wasn't hiding behind a cardigan and baggy clothing. He skin had tanned. His complexion had cleared up. He looked like a proper Kumo citizen and not a shut-in.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 pm
"Hey!" She announced cheerily her mouth still hidden beneath a scarf as always. "I'm glad you could make it you're looking great!" She get up from her bench and give Ran a hug. Pretty darn proud of him. She'd gesuture for him to take a seat, and she'd take her own.

Once they were both seated she'd speak again. "Listen I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving back to Ame Tomorrow." She sighed. "I just wanted to let you know before you make yourself look like a fool searching all over the city for me when you become Raikage." she let out a laugh. "I've grown to like you, so I just wanted to see you one last time before I'm gone forever."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:29 pm
Almost instantly, Ransurotto's heart sinks into his gut. It slowly descended into darkness as it swallowed up his consciousness. He thought to himself as he grabbed his shirt where his heart should be, "What....What is this feeling? Why do I feel alone? Why do I want to follow her? Why do I want to beg her to stay."

Ransurotto's next words were not his own. It what he thought you wanted to hear as you set out on your own joinery while he was stuck to process you leaving Kumo.

"I hope you have a fun time Coco. Be safe. Write to me when you can." 

He stands up, smiling to you but the glint of emptiness filling his eyes shows you everything he is feeling and probably more than he understands. He bows politely and then heads back down the park path that he was happy to come down, now knowing that he wouldn't be visiting the park anymore.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:36 pm
"Come back here you idiot." Coco would scoff, not caring to fall for his Charade. She'd jump from the bench and grab him by the wrist pulling him back down to a sitting position. "Listen I promised I'd protect you. So here's the deal. I'm going to teach you a summoning technique that will let you summon me whenever you need more. Sound good? That way we'll never be too far from each other."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:39 pm
The darkness quickly clears like windshield wipers on full blast during a storm at night. He turns on his head lights and smiles at you. His heart rises back to correct position in his body before he speaks.

"Yes, lets do that. Right now. Lets do it. I want to learn it now. Come on. What are we waiting for?"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 pm
Coco is caught like a deer in headlights, by the semi-truck of Ran's enthusiasm. "Woah." Alright. She hand't been expecting him to be so excited about it. She reached into her weapon's pouch and tossed him a kunai. "First thing is first we both cut the palms of our hands, and swear and oath to each other."
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:46 pm
Ransurotto catches the kunai, swirling it around his finger before clutching it when you mention the pack. His face goes bright read as his mind swims with thoughts of a future when they get see each other consistently. He drags the sharp kunai against his tender flesh, slicing it open as blood poors down his palm. He holds out hand to yours.

"What do I say?" He asks you raring to get ready and learn this jutsu as fast as he can.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:49 pm
Oh man. Coco had no idea! Let's see what did the salamanders say when she signed the contract with them? Something about cutting the wings off of a fly. Hmm that didn't seem too applicable at this moment.

"Do you Ran Promise to always show up when I attempt to summon you?"
Pretty
Pretty
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Ransurotto nods quickly at your question. The aura around him getting more serious, but its probably just him, so he speaks back to you. His eyes locked in on yours as he begins to lose blood drip by drip onto the ground.

"I do. Do you Coco promise to always show up when I attempt to summon you?" Ran asked kinda confused at how informal this was. Weren't they suppose to hold hand, make a blood pack and then seal it with a deep passionate kiss? No, not the kiss part but the other parts sounded normal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum