Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Konoha Team Jason(NK)

+6
Lukas Hyuuga
Kaito
Yukimura Uchiha
Risako Akara
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
10 posters
Go down
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Konoha Team Jason(NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Konoha Team Jason(NK)

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm
Guess things were getting a little hectic with all these Genin around. Kaito could just imagine how Jason was feeling right now, being approached by everyone here. It was safe to say that his reputation proceeded him in the village; which was understandable because he did hail from the Senju clan. The boy stopped dead in his tracks to allow the others Jason had not met to introduce themselves. He turned his head to check on his satchel was surprised to see that the small monkey traveling along with this monkey girl was placing his toys back in. Now that was a sight he had never seen before. This monkey must be intelligent enough to perform that action. Another newcomer made his presence known; his name was Lukas. Lukas Hyuuga. Kaito remembered that surname. Hyena was a member of that clan. How interesting it'd be to see Hyena here as well.  Who knows what would happen. 

The boy stood there waving towards Lukas. From the corner of his eye he then spotted a young girl face-planting on one of the training dummies. Upon contact she was rendered unconscious it seemed. Oh man, did no one notice this?? "Ah!!" Kaito rushed over to the girl and knelt down at her side, making sure she was still breathing. He shook her hoping that she'd awaken. Meanwhile, two others entered the training ground. One was a female never seen by Kaito, the other was a familiar face. It was Hyena! Kaito's trusty packmate. "Hyena! Hey! Over here!" The boy waved at him and then returned his attention to the girl, shaking her again. "Oh I hope she's okay."
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:53 am
(meh, lol I don't know whose turn it is, but ah well)

Akki's eyes stared widely at the actions going on around her, feeling a little out of place she stepped back and leaned against a tree. So this is Konoha now! Wow, what only a little time away will do to a place. She had honestly missed this place but in a way she kind of wished she had never left! How come he had never seen any of these people before and who are these guys again? Oh right, people around her age whom she had never before associated with, not even when she lived here before, probably cause she was always in trouble and grounded or...up to tings she shouldn't be doing.
Maybe she would end up with friends, who knows.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:41 pm
So many things were going on at once that Jason had barely noticed a young girl show up that he had never seen before. There were a lot of new faces for him in the training grounds today. All together it was a pretty comical scene from Yuki falling out of a tree and Lukas coming out of a pile of training dummies to Jason himself being tackled by Lingqi and then Risako passing out in the same pile of dummies Lukas had risen from. There was another Hyuga boy that showed up and now finally this other girl who seemed to be keeping her distance from the group. Kaito had even showed up to hand out the toys he loved making for everyone. Did I mention Lingqi's little monkey friend? Yea that's right, there's a monkey in this large cluster of ninja. It was all so overwhelming and hilarious to Jason that he suddenly broke out in hysterics. He doubled over at first, his hands on his stomach, laughing so hard that when he straightened back up again tears were streaming down his face. He wasn't sure what had set him off, maybe a combination of everything, but now he just couldn't help himself. It was a good 2 minutes before he was able to finally catch his breath enough to speak.

"I'm...sorry. It's just, this whole scene is pretty comical and for some reason I'm just so happy to see so many faces in Konoha again." he would say to the group, wiping tears from his face as he stifled more laughter. Everyone around would most likely have been startled by his sudden outburst but he didn't care. He was in an extremely good mood and would respond to any comments or questions accordingly.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:34 pm
Lukas began to answer Lingqi with, "Like I said my name in Lukas Hyuuga and my eyes are Byakugan, my bloodline." Once he had finished saying this he noticed Jason laughing immensely. "What's so funny Jason? I don't see anything that's funny tbh." He said to Jason.He then turned to Kaito and said, "She's fine, you don't need to worry." "HEY!, RISAKO! GET UP! You may be tired but now is not the time for a nap" he said to Risako and kicked the dummies. He then turned to Lingqi again and said "Hello Hiru, It's nice to meet you. And I didn't catch your name miss."
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 am
"I feel as though I have walked into something and I have no idea what is going on,  have been gone for a while so I don't even know half of you!" Akki said looking from Jason to Lukas and anyone else who may be listening to her. "So what are we doing here? I am a little confused! Are we training? Chatting? talking meeting for lunch? What?" Akki asked as she walked towards some of the group. May as well be social, eh?
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 pm
Draconis was getting bored. The rest of the ninjas seemed to be milling around aimlessly, so he took his leave.

(total word count: 783+20=803
claiming +4 stats, 803 words towards the Storage Displacement jutsu)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm
Approved @ Draconis <3
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm
Jason had gotten tired of all the small talk and introductions that had seemed to be taking place. He had come to the training grounds to practice his wood style and possibly spar with some of his friends but at this point it didn't look like any of the others had any interest in training. That was when he noticed the new girl. Her name was Akki. He felt he had to at least introduce himself to her before he left. Looking at her he would say n]"Hi! My name is Jason Senju. I'm sorry but I can't stay here any longer. I have business I need to attend to elsewhere. It was nice meeting you. If you ever want to train I can usually be found either here or the forest."[/b]. He then turned to everyone else still remaining. "Sorry guys but I have to get going. See ya later!" he said to them before turning and leaving the training grounds to train elsewhere.
[exit]

[sorry guys this thread was getting way too cluttered and it looks like a majority of the players forgot about it. Next time we will have smaller groups. If there is a next time XD]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 am
Approved <3
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:33 pm
Kaito'd remember that he had something awfully important to get to! He'd wave the remaining shinobi goodbye and run off of the training grounds, carrying his satchel with him. "Adieu!"

[Exit]

Last edited by Kaito on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add in [Exit])
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum