Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Konoha Team Jason(NK)

+6
Lukas Hyuuga
Kaito
Yukimura Uchiha
Risako Akara
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
10 posters
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Konoha Team Jason(NK) Empty Konoha Team Jason(NK)

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:46 am
Jason had made an enormous amount of friends and teammates lately. It was weird how he just kept running in to new people all over the place. Today he had planned on going down to the training grounds with his fox Nami. He was sure with the amount of people he had met as of late that at least some of them would be there. It was still fairly early when he donned his Chuunin armor, strapped his bow and quiver on his back and headed out of his apartment. He knew that Kasai and Tatsuya had apartments close to his but he wasn't sure if they were home and he didn't want to disturb them anyway. He knew they would find their way to the training grounds eventually. 'Come on Nami. Lets go get some training done. Hopefully our new friends will be down there and choose to join us.' he said to his fox as he closed the door behind him.

He quickly made his way down to the training grounds with Nami right on his heels. They didn't speak as they walked. They instead chose to enjoy the comfort of each other's thoughts and emotions being melded together. It was always s that way with them. By the time they had arrived at the training grounds the sun was just coming up over the trees. A thin layer of mist covered the ground and the birds were singing their early morning songs. It was a beautiful sight. It invigorated Jason and he couldn't wait to become Hokage so he could protect it. He made his way over to a small clearing with a handful of training dummies set up. He took a deep breath and started stretching his muscles in preparation for the day's training. Nami chose to lay at the base of a tree 20 meters to Jason's right.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Konoha Team Jason(NK) Empty Re: Konoha Team Jason(NK)

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 am
Flying across the Field like a yellow Hurricane was Lingqi Rentei. A foreigner to these lands, but now an official Genin of the leaf village. "JAAAAAASOOOOOOON!" She screamed happily as she ran to the boy, and tried to pounce ontop of him. Behind her trailing at her heels was a reddish brown spider monkey. She had baby blue eyes, short brown hair, and a smile that never seemed to go away. Her outfit was a strange yellow and brown combination. With both furry brown leg and arm warmer that made her look. Well like a monkey. She was nicknamed monkey girl and it was for more than just one reason.

"Jason I did It! I'm a genin now. All thanks to your training. They were like. "Hey make a clone." And I was like "okay". Then they were like. "Hey transform." And I was like "Now I'm a monkey." And now I'm a genin. I can't wait to be assigned to my squad. I'm going to kick so much butt. I can walk up trees now! It's so cool." She frowned for a second though. "It's kind of cheating though. It's way more fun to just climb up them. Am I talking too much?" She looked over at Hiruzen who had his long monkey arm's crossed and was nodding his head in the affirmative.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 am
Alas, last night was another long night filled with training and burns for the young Risako. This would be the second day she had gone without sleep in the pursuit of power, and it showed. She slouched weirdly, her eyes were dark purple circles, her dark hair was a mess, and her clothes had shown some definite wear and tear. Oh well~ time for more training! Risako slipped into the village gates from the forest, heading to the training ground to practice her fire style jutsu. Even though she was tired, she knew better than to burn down the forest. 

On the way, her brain ignored most of her surroundings, so she missed out on the beautiful scenery of the village, even though she was walking through It. Right now, her mind just kept putting one foot after the other. Left... right... left... It was like this for several minutes, until she was nearing the training ground and her ears picked up the noise of a girl shouting Jason's name. Jason had friends? No way. Picking up her pace a bit, she staggered her way towards the noise. Sure enough, it was the same Jason that befriended her a while back. With a blank face, she hobbled over to the pair, letting the strange girl finish talking. In a gravely voice that reflected her current state, she said "Heeey Jason" Scratching her head, she regained her train of thought, "Oh yea... who's your..." Unsure of what to call her, she raised an eyebrow, "uhh... friend?"
Yukimura Uchiha
Yukimura Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:53 am
Yukimura Uchiha was calmly meditating upside down on an overhanging branch, using the surface walking jutsu he taught himself.  The branched reached over the training grounds, where he remained unnoticed.  He had been there all night.  His thoughts of finding his parents filled his mind throughout the night.  He was silent, sweat slowly coming out from his forehead but was masked by the black hood that he wore.  He wasn't sure if he would ever find them but he wouldn't give up.  He had to-

Suddenly, a loud burst of noise distracted his thoughts.  He eyes shot open, scanning the area for the intrusion on his meditation.  He always hated loud noises.  He looked at the genin gathering at the center of the training grounds along with a sort of animal he had never seen before.  He was about to yell when he broke his jutsu by accident, too focused on the group of people in front of him. 

His body unhinged from the tree and he was propelled downward.  He let out a slight yelp as he fell towards the group.  He twisted his body slightly as he hit the ground back first, avoiding the people who had interupted his training.  He felt his body go limp for a moment, his black hood covering his eyes as he sighed, "C-can you guys....ke-keep it down," he asked, "I was....tr-trying to train over here."

He didn't bother to get up.  He was too embarressed that the first people he meets saw him bust his ass in front of them.  His face turned red and his voice became more erratic, cracking as he spoke again, "S-sorry for intruding..." his voice filled with nerves as he softly spoke.
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:40 pm
What a beautiful day! Today's forecast did not disappoint the common outgoer. The Sun's radiant light was beginning to blanket over the village and its forests. It was the perfect time to go on an early morning stroll. Yes, that's exactly what Kaito would do! And as always, he'd bring his satchel filled with various gunpla models. Today's count? About ten. You see, the boy wasn't earning any ryo yet so he had no way to pay for materials. That's why it was so essential that he become Genin. That's usually when you start making your money. First he'd have to get assigned to a team. With a team he'd be able to embark on missions. Where exactly he could get recruited he did not know. Perhaps he'd stumble into something later in the day.

The boy set out to his favorite site, the training grounds. That's where everyone was able to be found. Children were always occupying the fields on a daily basis. En route he began singing a song he had recently heard during his market place outings. "Fresh out the box! Stop, look and watch! Ready yet? Get set! It's aaaaall that! Aaaallllllllll thaaaaat!" Oh no, that wasn't working. Kaito needed something better! He had just the idea of what to sing as he entered the training ground. "If I was a little fox! I'd be a red fox! Not a panda! Caught on camera! Oh?" The boy's solo was cut short when he spotted a group on the grounds. What was even cooler, it was Jason! And he there was also a fox! With him were two girls and a boy. Never before had he seen them, despite all of his recent run-ins with some of the villagers. "Heeeeey!!! Hey everyone!" The boy waved; his free hand grasping onto the overall strap. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything! Hehe. It's a good thing that I brought extra gunpla." The boy giggled to himself and patted the satchel, where he kept his precious creations. Everyone would notice his little fox smile.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:09 pm
Jason's quiet stretching was quickly interrupted by an all too familiar voice screaming his name and then a flash of yellow and brown had tackled him to the ground. It was that cute Monkey Girl he had decided to train. She was on top of him now, her monkey Hiru not far behind. Jason could have gotten up but he let her pin him down as she excitedly told him about how she had passed her Genin exam thanks to his training. As she spoke, another familiar voice filled the air. It was Risako, one of his younger friends and team members. She walked up to them and groggily and awkwardly asked who the girl was as they had never met before.

Jason quickly looked from him to Monkey Girl and blushed, as the position they were in was a bit incriminating. He nervously answered Risako. "Risako! Uh this is...uh my friend...yea friend and uh..student! Yea student! Lingqi Rentei. I call her Monkey girl. Umm Ling? Could you let me up please?"

He awkwardly tried not to look directly at Monkey Girl while he addressed both her and Risako. Just as he had finished asking Monkey Girl to get up, a boy feel out of a tree above them, landing on his back 5 meters away from the group. He was that shy Uchiha boy Jason had met once before. He was still pretty timid it seemed, as he shyly asked for them to keep the noise down so he could train. Then once again a familiar voice was heard yelling "Heeeeey!!! Hey everyone!"

This time it was the overly friendly Uchiha boy that liked to hand out toys to the other kids. What a bunch of familiar faces. Jason's hunch that he would run into some of his friends had turned out to be correct. Almost all of them had shown up in a matter of minutes after Jason had began stretching. "Oh het Yuki, hey Kaito. What are you guys up to?" he would say to the newcomers, still awkwardly pinned down by the adorable blue-eyed Ling.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 pm
Lukas had been sleeping in a pile of training dummies in the training grounds. He had been at the training grounds since the afternoon of the day before and had passed out in the pile of dummies. Lukas woke up to the yelling of many people. He didn't move,instead he stayed very still and listened to the voices, he recognized two, his friends Jason and Risako. He didn't know the rest of them but it seemed they all knew Jason.

He sat up, ever so quietly,fixed his hair and said "Hi Jason. Hi Risako and other people I don't know. Does anyone have...*YAWN*...the time?" With this he stood all the way up and stretched dramatically.

Last edited by Lukas Hyuuga on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm
It'd suddenly gotten awfully crowded awfully quick around here, Ling was having a very hard time focusing on anything. Her head quickly dashed from one source of noise to another not sure what to make of anything. She did hear Jason as for her to get off. She looked down at him and smiled seeing his slight blush. "Sure thing!" She announced planting a peck on his cheek, and somersaulting off of him.

So many new friends! She didn't know where to start. That is until she saw an overalled fellow heading their way. Had he been the one singing just a second ago? She couldn't remember. All she knew was that he had a satchel on his side, and he'd patted it like it was important. "What do you think is in there Hiru?" She gave a curious glance to her Monkey, who just raised his shoulders as if to say: I dunno.

The Camera would then pan to kaito as he greeted the collection of Leaf Shinobi. The camera would pan down to his satchel to reveal that Ling had his pack opened up and already stuck most of her head inside of it to take a look.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 pm
Risako mumbled a bit, "Monkey girl huh?" As Ling somersaulted off of him, she would lean over and whisper to Jason, shielding her face from the rest of the group with her hand, "Oooohhhhh Jason's got a girlyfriend!" She would extend her hand down to help him up, noticing more people arrive. 

Being distracted, her blood shot eyes would dart toward Shinta, who seemed to capture her attention for some reason. Probably because of his shyness, dis was gonna be fun. Before she could help Jason to his feet, her hand retracted back to her side while she walked to wards the stranger. Throwing her arm around Shinta's shoulder, she would use him to keep her balance. Risako probably didn't smell like flowers and rainbows, and she probably looked like a bum. Yawning, she would pat his chest with her other hand, "Heeeeey, you seem pretty... uh..." Being distracted by an itch, she would scratch behind her ear, ruffling the disaster that was her short hair. "Uhhhh..." Finally finding the correct word, she would snap her fingers on her free hand, exclaiming, "Shy!" Depending upon his actions, she would move on to bug the other stranger, or Lukas. WAIT.... When did Lukas get here? She was unsure, as her brain desperately needed sleep.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 am
[Enter]

Wile Tatsuya was on his way to do supper secret official stuff he decided to see if any one was at the training ground. He had a funny feeling that people would be there. It was an odd feeling like a secret message was sent to him.
No matter what the feeling meant sure enough when Tatsuya got to the training grounds there was Jason, Risako and Lucas. As well as some other people he did not recognize. What was really odd was how one of them looked but eh whatever it did not really matter. Waving his hand in the air Tatsuya walks over to the ground and says to the three people he knew.

"Hey guys!."
Then turns to the others he didn't. "Hi my name is Tatsuya Nara. Im friends with these three crazy people here."
Tatsuay would sake any hands that were offered. "Now I dont mean to be unfriendly or rood but I do have some things to attend to so i best be off but i would like to see you all again at some point!"

Tatsuya would respond to any other questions accordingly and then he would leave the training ground to do what he needs to do.
As he was leaving Tatsuay tuns around and says to Jason.

"And Jason dont get too excited with all these girls around you!"

There were only two girls but Tatsuya was in a funny mood and Jason did seem a bit blushy.  

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum