Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha] Empty Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha]

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 pm
Mission:

Raito was waiting for his team to arrive at the area outside the noodle shop. It was night time so he couldn't really find anyone that would guard a place like this, it was a noodle shop after all. He then leaned against the wall, he was wearing his normal attire of a black pants, a black shirt with a black jacket. He liked wearing black even though his favorite color was red, but he never wears all black unless it was a stealth mission like to night. He had received this mission from the Ichiraku's noodle bar, there job was to infiltrate another noodle store who stole Icahiraku's noodle recipe, so this is his first mission with his team..He was very happy for this.

WC = 126/500
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha] Empty Re: Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha]

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm
Noroi learned about the mission before thhe rest of the students. He didn't wear what he usually wore , since it had shiny red parts which would make him easier to be seen , and the mission required the team to be nearly unseen , since it was a stealth mission. Even tough he was wearing black clothes , it wasn't hard to detect him with the shiny red eyes he had. So , Noroi arrived where they were going to meet. He saw the chuunin , but he was yet alone. "I guess I arrived before them." thought Noroi as he walked towards Raito. He was excited , since it was his first real mission both as a genin and as a member of a team. He went near Raito , who was standing in front of Ichiraku Ramen. Noroi didn't know much about the mission. "I'm ready ," he said , "where are the others ?" ...

[WC : 147/500]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha] Empty Re: Those are my noodles [Mission,Team 5 konoha]

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm
It wasn't long after Noroi did Shuuhei also made his arrival. Making slow and idle steps to the noodle shop as he was not in much of a hurry. Yawning, he got the mail right as he just went to sleep. So he was still in a sleeping state, but such things did not hold him back from his first mission. In fact, he was pretty excited about it. He really wanted to do something exciting, especially something to show his true skills. Seeing as the last time the team met, he went down so easily. Those events still playing in the back of his head, as he used it for motivation.

Coming to the hald way mark towards the destination, he made sure to check and make sure to have his blade and pouch. His gaze switching about the area, as he knew his attire was a good fit for a mission like this. Using the allyways as his form of travel as the scarf around his neck, waved along the wind that lightly passed him by. Slant gray irisis reflected the moons image as he decided to quicken his pace. Coming up to the shop as he made sure to keep his steps light and soundless. It wasn't long before he made his appearence behind the two, walking up to the side of Noroi as his gaze look to Raito. Giving a nod, he gave his assurance of being ready.

WC: 242/500
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm
"ok good" said Raito as he looked at the two boys who made up his whole team for now. He signaled for them to follow as he made his way to the back of the shop where there was three guards who were just standing there guarding the back entrance. He moved swiftly and ended up in front of the two guards. When they prepared to draw there kunai, he quickly knocked them out and took the key's that were in there pocket. He hopped his team was following him as he mad his way around all the guards and was getting closer to finding the recipe. He then spoke something hopping his team was behind him. "look for a safe...the most important thing is always in the safe.." said Raito as he signaled for them to go on without him while he entered the closest office. "Meet me back here in five minutes" was the last he said to his team as he disappeared into the office and looked around it. He then opened the draws and started throwing everything around hopping that the guards wouldn't show up and attack him. He then heard voices outside the room and the door was quickly kicked open. Raito quickly dived under the desk and hid under the desk and waited to see what would happen, as he heard to footsteps get closer to his location. He then thought about his team and wondered what they will do or if they are in trouble.

WC = 379/500
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm
"Meet me back here in five minutes" said Raito as he enteered the first ofice which was in their left side. Noroi looked around him and saw that there are 2 more offices , one in front of them and one in their left. He thought that the safe would be in the one in front of them , so he wondered what would they keep in the one in their left. He looked at Shuuhei and silently said "I'll take the one in the left , go enter the one in front of us." as he was walking towards the office in their left.
As soon as he entered the room , he saw two guards which were right in front of him. He didn't understand how they didn't notice him. He realized there were many huge wooden boxes in the room , so he hid behind one of them and watched the guards. Suddenly , they stopped talking and started walking to the opposite way o the door. Noroi wondered what was going on. The office , by the way , was a lot bigger than how it seemed to be from the outside. "Bigger on the inside." thought Noroi as he drew his kunais from his bag.
He checked the room , and saw a safe. He silently walked behind the guards and when he was close enough , he stabbed both of them at the same time from their back. Their bodies fell down as Noroi went near the safe. The safe was locked.
He searched the bodies for the key , and found it. He opened the safe and realized the safe was empty. "Empty..." he thought "...must be in the one Shuuhei's in."

[Total WC : 425/500]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm
Shuuhei watch as Raito made his way into one of the three offices. His gaze shifitng to Noroi, as he gaved a nod, and entered into the front office. It was empty. and rather large. Wondering around, he saw that this is where they kept most of the files. Wondering around the room, he crept silently, keeping attentitve as his ears click to the sound of the door nob turning. Looking to the door, he quickly launch within the air, the dark lighted room being to his advantage as he generated chakra to his heads and feet. Keeping himself ahold on the ceiling as three large guards entered the room.

"This place has a lot of guards for a noodle shop." he said in thought as the three walk foward, underneath where he was upon the ceiling. Droping down behind one of them, he un-sheifted his blade. Sending a thrust of his wakazashi blade at the males spine. Watching as his body drop onto the ground in between the other two Before they could make a noise, he rolled foward over the males body. In a knelt position as he took a kunai from his pouch. Piercing one with the kunai in his adominal, and piercing the other with his blade at the same time. Their bodies droping to the ground as he sheifted his blade, and put the kunai back into his pouch. Moving their bodies in a closet in the room, he made way around the office. Looking for a safe as Raito ordered.

WC: 498/500
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Raito seemed trapped. He didn't want to kill the guards only knock them out. He then crawled out from under the desk and slide over it. The only thing he did was run at them. There was a huge sound that echoed through the shop as Raito and the two guards clashed with sword vs Kunai. Raito was beginning to think that this mission might have been a set up, yet is just seemed that the guards are protecting the recipe. He then leaped back doing a back flip and landing on his feet. "heheh" said Raito as he leaped above the two guards and threw them against the wall thus knocking them out cold for the moment being. He then ran out of the room because he couldn't find it. He hopped one of his team members did. He was then stopped by a man. "This place will be your grave.." said the man as he leaped at Raito. Raito raised his knee and hit the man in the face thus also knocking him out. "Meet me outside!!!! If you found the recipe bring it!! if you never then meet me outside..If you never looked LOOK NOW!!!!!!" shouted Raito as he left the building and waited outside.

WC= 588/500
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm
Noroi turned his back to the empty safe in order to get out of the office , but as soon as he did , he saw two more guards running at him with katanas in their hands , so Noroi used substitution technique and left the safe where he was as one of the guards nearly stabbed him. The katana of one of the guards stabbed the safe and got stuck in it as Noroi appeared behind the other one. He kicked his back and made him crush into the other guard. He stabbed them with his kunais and searched the guards for anything important about the mission. He couldn't find anything. So , he got out of the office as he was wondering how the others were doing. He heard Raito shouting , but couldn't hear exactly what he said. Then he heard Raito say "Meet me outside!!!! If you found the recipe bring it!!". He fastly made his way to where Raito waited for him. There was still no sign where Shuuhei was. He didn't know if Raito had the recipe or not. So , he didn't talk. He went near Raito and started waiting for Shuuhei.

[Total WC : 618/500]
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Shuuhei Hirogaya
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Shuuhei had search just about everywhere in the office, a sigh leaving his lips as he knew that there was somewhere he did not look. Perhaps it wasn't in a safe, he thought if it was put in one of the many books upon the book shelves on the side of the wall. running his hands along them, as he did not find anything out of the obvious. He was debating on giving up, before the words of Raito played in his mind. Turning, he step foward, nearly tripping over a rug upon the floor. Eyes narrowing as he turned and lifted up the rug, finding a metal safe within the floor as he took out his kunai once again. Using it to pick the lock as it soon opened, looking inside, he found a brown envolope, as he did. Two gaurds entered into the room. Looking up, he quickly grabbed the envelope, closing the safe as he closed the safe and launch at them. His kunai clashing with one of the males as he landed on the opposite side. Landing where they were as he look at the two. Moving at good speed, he launch in the air and sent a kick at one of the guard's faces. Sending him head first into a wall as he felt to the floor. Landing, he dodge a oncoming fist as he launch into a back flip, sending the tip of his foot as it connected with the males jaw. Hurling him into a table as he fell uncounious. Hearing his sensei, he turned and quickly dashed out the room. Exiting the building as he made way to the destination point yelled by Raito. Appearing before the two, he hid the excessive huffing as he catch his breath. "I wasn't able to check, but i found this in a safe in the office i was in. I don't know if its the recipe or not though." he states once he caught his breath. Handing over the envelope as he hope this mission wasn't a bust. It felt odd that there was so many guards, especially for a recipe, ignoring the fact. He waited in anticipation on what was in the envelope.

WC: 867/500
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 pm
Raito opened the envelope. He was silent for a moment then he put the envelope in his pocket and smirked at his team. "Well done now get out of here while I return this" said Raito as he began walking towards the victimized Noodle Shop.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum