Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Konoha Team Jason(NK)

+6
Lukas Hyuuga
Kaito
Yukimura Uchiha
Risako Akara
Lingqi Rentei
Jason Senju
10 posters
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Konoha Team Jason(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha Team Jason(NK)

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm
The Hyena had been wandering the streets of Konoha, but upon seeing a gathering of people, he stopped, scanning the group for familiar faces. He recognized one, and another he had seen preciously as well, but the others he did not recognize. The Hyena watched quietly from a short distance away, of 5 meters, watching all of the people in the group carefully.
Yukimura Uchiha
Yukimura Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am
Yuki dusted himself off.  He hadn't realize how many people were suddenly gathered around him.  His face kept it's red blush under his black hood.  He lifted the the hood to truly take in all the people around him.  He hadn't met anyone else in the village yet and this was an overload. 
He looked at everyone gathered around one of the ninjas and approached them.  When he came up to him, his white hair came down in front of his face as he approached. 
"Um...he-hello everyone," his voice cracked into almost a mumble for a moment, refusing to look up at everyone out of his shy nature, "My name is Yukimura Uchiha and this is my first time talking to anyone in Konoha....besides the genin proctor..." his voice slightly raised as he introduced himself. 

He was always bad at making conversation and gulped as he prepared to try and note everyone who was in front of him.
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm
So many people were gathered here; and more were coming! Was there something going on here? Like an event? The boy continued to walk towards the group of people until he felt a restraint in his movements. From his peripheral he managed to spot a figure at his side, causing him to turn his head. It was one of the females. She seemed to be older than Kaito and carried a monkey. Whoa, a monkey!? Yeah! Kaito wasn't seeing things, there was a small monkey with her. She was also peeking into his satchel. How'd she even get there that fast? "Hello there! You want to see what's in the bag? Hehe. I've got some toys in there. You could check them out and take one if you want." The boy slide the strap over his shoulder and handed the satchel to the girl. "You could choose any toy you want." 

He left the satchel with her and proceeded with his introduction, for those he was not yet familiar with. "Hello everybody! I see some new faces here! Hehe. The name's Kaito! Kaito Yasaka!" (Father's surname through marriage) He walked over to Jason, who he had met before. Jason was on the first people he'd actually met. "How ya doing Jason??? It's been quite some time. You must have been very busy helping around the village huh?" Kaito'd often look at the monkey girl to make sure she wasn't breaking the gunpla.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:03 pm
Well everybody except Kasai had shown up at the training grounds today. Even Tatsuya showed up briefly! There were so many familiar faces Jason didn't know where to turn first. Lingqi had heard him awkwardly ask her to let him up and kissed him on the cheek before getting up and greeting everyone she hadn't already greeted. Jason was on his feet now, blushing even more from the peck on the cheek he had just received along with Risako's and Tatsuya's teasing. Then all of a sudden Lukas popped up out of a pile of training dummies not too far from the group. Had he been in there all night? "So Risako, Yuki, Kaito, Lukas, Monkey Girl...Wow I know a lot of people it seems. What do yo-" he suddenly stopped mid sentence as he noticed another young ninja only 5 meters away looking at the group. He had the characteristic plain white eyes of the Hyuga clan.

"Uhh does anybody know who that kid is over there staring at us? He seems to have the characteristic white eyes of the Hyuga clan. Lukas have you seen him before?" Jason would say to the continuously growing group in front of him. The boy he pointed out couldn't have been more than a newly appointed Genin as Jason had never seen him before and he had to focus to pick up his chakra signature with his chakra sensory skills. Jason would wait for the group to respond to his question about the so far unnamed boy before saying "Hey! My name is Jason. Jason Senju. I haven't seen you around before. Have you met my friends?"
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:33 pm
Jason had asked if Lukas knew some kid, he definitely didn't, he would remember that face. "Nah. Definitely not.", he said as he noticed how many people were there. "Hey, Jason, you know quite a few people. Don'tcha?", he said with a bit of surprise in his voice. "Well to everyone else," Lukas began,"My name is Lukas Hyuuga and its nice to meet you all." Lukas then noticed the girl that resembled a monkey and the monkey at her side. "What a beautiful animal.What's it's name?",he said to the girl.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 am
"Ooooooooh." Lingqi announced as she opened up the satchel offered to her and began rifling through it. Getting a peak at all the wonderful toys to be found inside. First she'd become a genin and now she'd gotten a free toy? Ah man life couldn't get any better than this.

She and Hiru took each toy out of the bag, and lined them. Inspecting each of them for awesome. She was only slightly aware that there were other people she could be talking to, but not really caring.

Pew pew pew:

"Oh Oh Oh!" She announced spotting the one she wanted. She picked it up and held it over her head. "I choose this one!" She announced spinning around in circles, and doing a little dance. "This one is the best!" She then started doing flips in mid air, as the Responsible Spider monkey began packing the satchel back up with the toys Ling hadn't chosen.

It was about then that She noticed that she'd drawn the attention of Lukas.  "Oh" she announced blushing. "Hiruzen Sarutobi!" She announced beckoning for her sidekick to join her. "But his friends just all him Hiru." Hiru jumped onto her shoulder.

She looked the boy up, and down taking him in. "Oh my god! What's up with your eyes?" She yipped sprinting forward to get a better look at them. "Pretty." She breached reaching her hands up as if to touch them, only to stop a few inches short. She figured a person wouldn't be too keen on having their eye balls touched. She'd never seen anything like them before, so pale. "And what do they call this beautiful animal?" She asked cocking her head to the side. She'd he'd already announced it, but she wasn't pay any attention at the time. But she sure was now.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:41 pm
Risako decided to stumble her way over to a group of training dummies that looked really comfortable for some reason. Plopping down like a sack of potatoes, the girl was unconcious as soon as her face hit one of the training dummies. No matter the amount of prodding or beckoning, she was unlikely to awake from such a deep slumber. Her brain blessed her with vivid imagery of a certain genin sitting atop a throne of her enemies. 

[Sorry for the short post, I'm going to be rather busy for the next few days. Just posted this to keep it moving, feel free to skip me on my turn If I don't post.]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:18 pm
As she walked through Konoha to do a little more training for her Genn Exams, Aki Senju walked into a rather large group of people! She stopped rather stunned wondering what she just walked into. 
"Um, hello....hi....did I just disrupt or interrupt something?" She asked as she looked at everyone. She was hoping she didn't cause an issue. Akki was spontaneous and ambitious but she was not one to walk in on anything uninvited!
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:59 pm
(ok, I am going to assume I am meeting everyone but Tatsuya and Kaito for the first time… lol)

The Hyena looked at the other ninjas gathered in a group together, some distance away. One of them seemed to be completely unaware of his presence, which was just as well. Sounded like he was a little… shy, perhaps he would make good bait later. One of them he recognized from a prior meeting, Kaito looked to be doing well. He continued to sweep his gaze across the group. Another boy who had a more powerful feeling about him, seemed to be in charge and apparently was talking to most of the group at once. It was this one who was the first to notice the Hyena, silently observing from a small distance away. He seemed to be reasonably alert, and fairly friendly. Perhaps his clan would turn out differently than The Hyena’s own.

Draconis Hyuga was thinking over his words but more people began talking again. He recognized the eyes of another Byakugan user, this one too young to have acquired them on his own from someone else he figured. He must be another of the Hyuga scum. A massive wave of hatred surged through his body, his eyes smoldering despite their opaqueness, for a brief moment, before his emotions had been hidden, to be unleashed at a later time, in training perhaps.

The only reason he kept such a tight handle on his emotions, was that there were other people around and he did not need to kill this boy just yet. While he listened externally, he began thinking over the steps for a jutsu that did something similar to what he was attempting to do with his emotions. This jutsu created a separate space-time dimension useful for storing things, that could then be sealed away, sort of. He wished he could do the same as easily with his thoughts. Behind one of his hands, he used his chakra to attempt to warp the very fabric of reality, attempting to pull at the strings of fate and poke his finger into a new world. Hopefully he did not lose control and was able to pull his finger back out again. A brief moment in which he shifted one of his fingers behind the palm of the adjoining hand was all it took for him to discreetly push his finger into his soon to be personal private storage place.

This boy who drew such hatred towards him from The Hyena, was apparently uninformed as to The Hyena’s state of existence, and the causes of such. Perhaps Draconis would… educate him… such that the boy would undoubtedly remember the sheer idiocy, ridiculousness, and weakness of his own clan, whose history Draconis wished to eliminate in its entirety.

One of the girls was dressed like a monkey, and did a better job of being a monkey than her little friend who followed her around everywhere. The other one appeared in need of a nap. Neither of these was The Hyena remotely interested for the moment, his attention primarily lay on the fellow Hyuga, and the outspoken boy. No, that was not a fellow Hyuga, The Hyena would create a new Hyuga, one that would have broken all ties with the old rotten and warped caricature of his clans former greatness. That boy was no kin of his, not anymore.

Not bothering further conversation with that Byakugan user, Draconis replied to the loudest boy of the group. “Jason Senju… you appear to show leadership skills befitting your clan’s history at least. Mine… well, I am now The Hyena. I believe the only one I have met previously would be Kaito. Looks like you know him as well.” His tone of voice would first imply that discussion on his name was either best done more discreetly, or not at all, it being a little painful for him, and potentially explosive for certain others in the vicinity. His voice then changed to a more neutral tone, when he left the subject of his name and heritage, as he mentioned Kaito.

One other girl walked up from out of nowhere, someone The Hyena had failed to detect. Grumbling inwardly to himself, he watched her movements as well, warily. She looked a little suspicious, despite her age, the kind that even Draconis would try to avoid. He was utterly taken off guard when she spoke though.

(ttl wc: 783)
(just gonna point out ooc that putting Draconis with Lukas would be a bad idea ic due to Draconis' ic attitude towards other Hyuga, so if it is still going to be the animal team like I think someone said, that would work out better ic. ooc I don't mind lukas lol)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:02 am
[don't worry I will lead the animal team of Lingqi, Kaito and Draconis. This is just an open thread for all my students and teammates since I have so many. That's what happens when you're the next Hokage though XD And I invited Akki Senju to join us after she pmd me asking to train]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum