Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK) Empty Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:57 pm
oh fun oh joy, where was Aiko now? Well she was actually in a mildly peaceful setting for once instead of something totally insane like usual. Today she was at the first place she had met Kyojin actually, the waterfall cascading behind her as she leaned up against a tree, her face showing a expression of complete calm, her eyes closed shut while holding a leaf in the palm of her hand. In reality though, her thoughts were much more turbulent. Why do you ask? Because she still didn't know how to control a single damn element at all. Maybe...it was time to learn an element after all. Why not earth? She would stand up, ready to do things. It would be a perfect time to interrupt her before she started....coughkyojincough.

133 lazy words cause I got bored halfway
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK) Empty Re: Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:05 pm
Kyojin saw Aiko leening against a tree and get off of it looking like she was in deep thought. Kyojin walked up to her and hugged her while he whispered " I have a lot to tell you " in her ear. Kyojin was finally going to tell Aiko his self was the Jinchuuriki of the five tails and be hoped she did not hate him after he did.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK) Empty Re: Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:46 pm
Suddenly her eyes would fly open and bloody murder would be seen beyond them, seeing as Kyojin had timelined to be before the perfect moment to appear. Well. that wasn't very smart. At a speed of 100 her foot would fly at a speed of 100 towards Kyojins upper chest in anger with a strength of 35, which would go and blast him far into the air and cause him to fwomp down on the ground with a thump. A thump that sadly, would do absolutely nothing to quell her quickly rising bloodlust.

"You have ten seconds to tell me why you did that or you get smacked. HARD. Now speak."

Her aura would raise with all killing intent possible. Her normal aura would rise, that of a dark dragons with shadowy winds emanating it to a height of 20m, and the dragons mouth would begin to steam as though some sort of blast was about to come roaring through its mouth in some sort of destructive thing.

"You know you're really overdoing it?"

"Shut up! Let me have my moments!"

"She's right you know. You really can be a hater sometimes."

"Who's side are you on?"

"Yours my lord, but she has a point."

Hopefully Kyojin would answer, because otherwise....it was time for some good old fashioned discipline.

330/2k to claim Earth
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm
After she asked why did he do that Kyojin said " Aiko I am serious I have something important that I have been keeping from you. Kyojin took a breath in " I am the Jinchuuriki of the five tails Gobi and I have mastered all five of its first tails " Kyojin exahled the deep breath he took in then he said " please dont hate me ".
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:34 pm
" I am the Jinchuuriki of the five tails Gobi and I have mastered all five of its first tails "

That was all she heard before the world drowned out into a sea of darkness. Kyo was....a jinchuriki! a FUCKING GOD DAMN ASS LICKING ZOMBIE RAPING JINCHURIKI! What the shit! That came like out of left field on so many levels she was....just smacked in the face by it. Then her vision regained except with happy nyan cats from the fact that her student was a JINCHURIKI! This would be like the best field study in the entire world! With a live jinchuriki to view, she could see how it worked and maybe....she could do what no medic has ever done before, recreate the secrets things of the Bijuu. But first....it was time to find out what he had learned by terms of "1st 5 tails". There was more than one version? Time would slow down as she walked towards him, turning it into a small training excersise. Chakra would be sent to her core, changing natures like she normally did, except instead of what came to her naturally, a fluid and uncaring water nature, the strong and resolute earth chakra would form and flow down to her feet. This didn't succeed much, her body naturally turning some to her natural nature due to such a thing not begin performed much, but it was enough to make the ground shake in ever so small tremors, small pebbles appearing from the extremely limited amount of earth chakra being used. It was an unimpressive start, but it was something. By this time she would has reached Kyo, her dragon dissipating in a malevolent flash around her as she finally touched her students head, her eyes widening incredibly as the world flew around her like in the movie Lucy. The Gobi, tails, a guy called Fenn, missions, struggle and training....it was all read like a book. It almost made her guilty at how easy she learned of it, almost. She would let go and look at him, containing her amazement as she spoke.

"Well..that is something. Now, I think we should test out this power of yours. Gimme a sec."

She would dash off behind the trees where Lux Sanctus was cleverly hidden by the underbrush and would change in record time and in less than a minute would be back where Kyo was in the strange armor.

"Are you ready? Come at me!"

"You are seriously too hyper today."

'"Shut up!"

total of 754/2k to earth
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 pm
"Well..that is something. Now, I think we should test out this power of yours. Gimme a sec." Said Aiko. Kyojin was about to speak when Aiko said " Are you ready come at me ". Kyojin thought agaisnt it and said " I did not come for training but actually a date and to tell you ehat I have told you " said Kyojin
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:25 pm
" I did not come for training but actually a date and to tell you ehat I have told you "

and with that, all the tension in the air floated away on the wind like the ashes after a wildfire. Wha....just why? This would be one of those moments where she would normally be going ape at Kyo for random shit. In reality she wasn't all that angry, but perhaps it was time for some....fireworks. Yes, fireworks would be nice. her dragon would appear again once more as an ominous wind began to blow around her, whips of water starting to rotate into a tornado that blasted into the air as a hulking shadow of death appeared above her and would let out a piercing roar, bright red eyes gleaming as a fake energy beam began to appear in its mouth. Of course it couldn't do anything unless Kyojin suddenly learned Display of Power, but it was a nice touch. Now, for the final piece. Chakra formed in the core would change to the resolute for of the earth, flowing down in awesome streams of rock and earth, flowing into her feet where it was expelled into the earth causing minor tremors again and pebbles to rise. The process was repeated again, causing larger tremors. More and more rapid bursts of earth chakra would cause tremors to appear much more frequently and the aqua-nado would all but increase in size as pebbles would begin to rise into the air from earth chakra like some sort of crazy DBZ cutscene as the chakra output continued.

"YOU.....YOU DARE COCKBLOCK ME?!?!........ok, lets go!"

and with that her aura would disappear from the earth and the pebbles would fall to the ground again, as if nothing had ever happened. She would smile sweetly at him, hoping he got the cue and told her where they were going so she could make it easier for both of them and just fly there.

total of 1084/2k to learn earth
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 pm
Kyojin smiled at Aiko but fekt something pass through the air. Kyojin knew something was happening and said " Aiko something really bad is happening me and Gobi feel it. If this is the last time we see each other I will give you this last kiss ". Kyojin leaned in and hugged Aiko tightly pulling her in for a kisd thinking if something hapoened to her he would die.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:12 pm
 " Aiko something really bad is happening me and Gobi feel it. If this is the last time we see each other I will give you this last kiss ". 

And that would all he would be able to get out before he got perhaps the most exasperated Maka-chop to the head in history at a speed of 100 and a strength of 36. Really, from Jinchuriki to Dates to saving the world? What was going on in his head?

"Alright Kyo, something tells me your getting a bit delusional from working with Gobi. If there was something going on I would have sensed it by now. Now come on, lets go!"

She would wrap her arms around him waist and the seals would activate, rocketing them up into the air and the wind would whip around them as they began to soar high into the clouds above. Good thing Aiko had a good grip or else Kyojin would really be needing his cloak at the height he would be dropping. The whole of Kumo would be visible, the people like ants on the ground.

"So Kyo, where do you want to go?"

The whole village was up for exploring and practically any setting could be seen from this height. It was a shame she couldn't soar higher as then the winds would start being difficult for her carrying her student/love interest.

total of 1315/2k towards earth Element
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 pm
Kyojin smiled he was flying in the air with his girlfriend thinking on where they would go." Let's go to ummm..... I know let's go to that resturant." This is better than my wind xhakra in which I use my chakra to make wind "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum