Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

A spar? (Kaos and Kyojin, NK, P) Empty A spar? (Kaos and Kyojin, NK, P)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm
Kaos looks around the training grounds. He wanders around, looking for Kyojin. The two of them agreed to doing a spar, seeing as how their last spar done was interrupted and he was gonna enjoy this spar.
He wanders around, finally showing up at his favorite tree. He leans his new scythe against the tree, and sits down, allowing his body to relax, and just gazes around looking for Kyojin.
"Come on, Kyojin, we agreed on 5 p.m." Kaos says, as the clock dings 4:55. He laughs and thinks, "Atleast, it'll be fun a fight, whenever he gets there and maybe he could tell me what that one thing he did before was."
He starts to spin a kunai in his hand, just letting himself calm and prepare himself before his spar with Kyojin.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

A spar? (Kaos and Kyojin, NK, P) Empty Re: A spar? (Kaos and Kyojin, NK, P)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:34 pm
Kyojin was sitting in a tree watching Kaos's every move. Kyojin had been stalking him every since he insulted his girl friemd and looked for the perfect time to attack. "Come on, Kyojin, we agreed on 5 p.m." Kaos says, as the clock dings 4:55. He laughs and thinks, "Atleast, it'll be fun a fight, whenever he gets there and maybe he could tell me what that one thing he did before was." Said Kaos. Kyojin chuckled " you really want to spar after you insulted my girl friend " said Kyojin." I say you kill him and get it over with you need to unlock your tails " said Gobi out of no where." Dude I don't kill people I am just going to spar with him " Kyojin replied." You want to spar lets spar " said Kyojin as he jumped out the tree in front of Kaos. Kyojin three a punch at his nose with his right hand while attemting to knee him in the stomach with his left knee. If both of the attacks works Kyojin would jump back starting to see Kaos nose bleed and him clutching his stomach.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 pm
Kaos watches as Kyojin falls out of the tree, and watches as Kyojin attempts to punch him in the face. He reacts to Kyojin falling out of the tree by rolling out of the way. He stands up and faces Kyojin.
"You've gotten faster Kyojin. That's cool. Makes for an interesting fight."
He grabs his katana pulling it out its sheathe, and says, "You wanna spar then. That's fun."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm
Kyojin then saw Kaos roll out the way and simply say "You've gotten faster Kyojin. That's cool. Makes for an interesting fight you wanna spar then that's fun." Kyojin just looked at him blankly and then said" I am going over nine thousand for sure ". Kyojin began to tug at the Bijuu's chakra inside of him instantly going to thee tailed jinchuuriki version one mode." Welcome to my life Kaos " said Kyojin as he went in for a punch at Kaos side with the speed of 60 and the strength of 23. If Jaos had a miracle and blocked the attack Kyojin would shove a knee in his gut with his left leg which would make Kaos grab his stomach. If Kaos grabbed his stomach Kyojin would throw a left hook towards Kaos's face and then an upper cut with his right hand. After the upper cut Kyojin would thrust his left leg out and sweep Kaos off his feet. If Kaos hit the ground Kyojin would pick him up by his hajr and say " no one insults my girlfriend ".
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm
Kaos watches as Kyojin comes at him, fast. He dodges again, this time around to Kyojin's side where Kaos ends up behind Kyojin, he feels the air from Kyojin's fist as he moves around him. 
"Wow, you seem tense? Did you finally confront your girlfriend about marking you?" Kaos says, placing his hand on his scythe.
"You know you seem like you want to kil me? Come on, this is suppose to be fun. No need to tail yourself? By the way, when did you get a tail?" Kaos asks, as he leans himself back on the tree.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 pm
"Wow, you seem tense? Did you finally confront your girlfriend about marking you? You know you seem like you want to kil me? Come on, this is suppose to be fun. No need to tail yourself? By the way, when did you get a tail?" said Kaos. While he was talking Kyojin saw him reach for his Scythe. Befire he even touched it Kyojin tugged at the Shinigami chakra in his body raising his speed to 70 and his strength to 33." Stop asking questions about me like you said this is just a spar " replied Kyojin. Kyojin rushed at Kaos with a Rasengan in his right hand forming. Kyojin thrusted his right hand outward aiming for Kaos's chest right in the middle. If Kaos some way blocked the Rasengan Kyojin would kick him with a round house kick with his left foot aiming for his left side of his ribcage.

Shinigami takeover 2 more posts

Rasengan.

The Rasengan was going at 70 speed

The kick was also going at 70 speed and haf the strength of 33
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm
"Crap, this is gonna be close." Kaos thinks as he shifts to his left, barely, enough where the Rasengan hits the tree behind him. He winces as the Rasengan grazes him. Kyojin kicks using his left foot, Kaos dodging more to his left again, allowing the tree to take the ful force of both Rasengan and Kyojin's left kick. He gripes the area where his body meet the edge of the Rasengan, and winces, he can feel a little blood coming up. 
He sighs and says, "That could of killed me now. I didn't insult your girlfriend enough for you to kill me now. All I did was ruin the surprise of how she can always find you."
He then does the handseals of Rat->Boar, allowing his personal time flow to slow down.

[OOC]
Flicker movement
190-15
175 AP left
Speed=23, Reaction time=98
Rasegan grazing, 25 health
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 pm
" That could of killed me now. I didn't insult your girlfriend enough for you to kill me now. All I did was ruin the surprise of how she can always find you." Said Kaos. That set Kyojin off and he said " I am going to leave before I kill you see ya ".

WC: 574

All words go towards mastering 5 tails V1

Claiming 2 stats

Exit
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 pm
Kaos watches as Kyojin runs off. He grunts and sighs. He walks over to his favorite tree and looks at it. The front of it had  a hole in it but walking around it, he saw the extent of the damage. The whole totality of the damage was amazing.
"Dam, that would of killed me if that had hit me." Kaos says. He goes back to the front of the tree and sits down. He leans back against the tree and sighs. He then sighs, and looks down at his side. He focuses his chakra to his hand and does his handseals for his Medical Jusu and places it on his side. Soon the bleeding stops and he heals up. Kaos stands up, sheathes his katana and picks up his scythe and places it where it comes under his right armpit and crosses over and has the blade right above the left shoulder. He glances at his favorite tree, winces and walks on, images flitting behind him as he leaves the area.

[exit thread]
608 words
+3 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum