Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Kill me I'm tired (P,NK,Kyojin) Empty Kill me I'm tired (P,NK,Kyojin)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:41 am
The deed was done and stuff. The thief was gone, healed kinda, and so an hours later she stood outside of the dango shop at a table for two, waiting for Kyojin and wasn't doing much because she was too tired to put more effort into posting IRL so she just kinda sat there screaming over and over scaring the nearby patrons,

'KYOJIN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Kill me I'm tired (P,NK,Kyojin) Empty Re: Kill me I'm tired (P,NK,Kyojin)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 am
Kyojin was really bored when he walked around Kumo then he thought of something. Kyojin looked down at his watch and it was 3 hours pass the time Aiko told him to come to the Dango shop." Shit I need to hurry she is going to kill me " Kyojin screamed loudly. While he was running towards the only Dango shop in Kumo he heard someone scream " KYOJIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU " Kyojin instantly knew it was Aiko. Kyojin then arrived at the Dango shop sweating badly from his running. Kyojin saw Aiko looking furious waiting for him. " Aiko I'm sorry I was really busy " Kyojin lied while rubbing his hand threw his blonde hair. Kyojin then walked up to her and placed a kiss on her cheek. Kyojin mentally laughed couldn't hurt if he tried.

WC: 136
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:36 am
The Jeopardy theme song was playing in the background, thats how long she had been waiting. So she kept yelling, "KYOJIN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" until he came up with a lame excuse of being "really busy, then kinda did a little I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK AND FORTH! kinda gesture before....kissing her cheek. Holy shit, her student/test subject was a fetishist. Well, whatever. She had more training to do. Decidedly ignoring the sign of affection she would gesture towards  a chair in a "sit down" kind of way before talking.

"Alright Kyojin I'm going to be testing you in a surprisingly vital parts of the shinobi arts. What is that, you ask? Well, it's teaching. I  get it, everyone hates the academy, but that ability to teach can save your ass in the future when learning jutsu. So, I'm going to start with more general topics that get narrower as they go on. So lets start with....ninjutsu is pretty broad. Yep, tell me all about ninjutsu."

She would sit and wait for a response, once again noting Pudding's disturbing silence.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:03 pm
Kyojin waited for Aiko to atleast summon her snakes at him but she did nothing. Kyojin laughed in his head maybe she staryed to like it he thought. Then Aiko said "Alright Kyojin I'm going to be testing you in a surprisingly vital parts of the shinobi arts. What is that, you ask? Well, it's teaching. I get it, everyone hates the academy, but that ability to teach can save your ass in the future when learning jutsu. So, I'm going to start with more general topics that get narrower as they go on. So lets start with....ninjutsu is pretty broad. Yep, tell me all about ninjutsu." Kyojin laughed while saying " I didnt sleep in the academy I actually liked it ". Kyojin thought about what he would say to her about Ninjutsu those were one of the things he payed the second most attention to the first being Space Time Jutsu." Well I guess I'll start off with the basics then go to the more complicated stuff, ok Ninjutsu are basically attacks based off your elements, Ninjutsu use handselas but there are some aceptions like the Spiraling Ball Rasengan, the main 5 elements are Fire, Wind, Water, Lighting, and Earth. Im a Wind user so for no I can only learn Wind jutsus until I learn a new element. I hope that is enough " Kyojin said slowly. Kyojin awaited for Aiko's answer because he wanted to know if he was right.

WC: 252
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 pm
He....he liked the academy. The hell was wrong with this child? Oh if only her chakra was of a high enough level she could breach those mental walls to find out but this strange boys medical anomaly prevented her from doing so. He was....a ok teacher for a Genin. By that she meant that he got the point across, but her needed to explain in a lot more detail. Hell she didn't even specialize in ninjutsu and she knew that from her vaguely remembered academy days.

"Well Kyojin, you did well for your first time, now let me show you how it's done once you get skilled in it."

With that she went into her mind where she found Pudding in the hallway...sleeping on the floor? Really? Picking him up she threw him across the hallway with a call of "Wake up Dumbass! Time to teach!" and he crashed into the chair with a startling wake up. A brief recollection of her memories in the past minutes along with several curse tests eventually saw Pudding taking over in her place.

"Well...Kyojin, although I have a limited knowledge of ninjutsu (curse you Aiko and your slackerish ways, you ain't sleeping tonight) I do know the table of elements, the ninjutsu one of course. If I described the scientific one I would be here for quite a while. First of all, fire is the one most affiliated with destruction, and the Tora hand seal. It is strong against wind techniques due to the oxygen empowering it and weak against water because....well it's fire. Wind is affiliated with cutting due to it's enhancing effect, and is weak to fire for the reasons I just stated and strong against lightning and I have no idea why really. It just is what it is. Lightning is also affiliated with cutting and stuff, weak to wind and strong against earth due to the force splitting it and stuff. Earth is the most hearty and defensive element, weak to lightning and strong against water as it absorbs some of the force from it. Water is considered the most neutral element, weak to earth and strong against fire. However, I'm sure you know much more about wind. Care to tell me?"

Holy damn that was a mouthful. As he had said this she would have been reading from a menu and Aiko would take over temporarily and order to the waiter what she was having.

"Yeah I'll take the coconut custard pie, some sakura dango, Red Bee and could you like put some cheese and crackers on the side that'd be great?"

507/1k towards ninjutsu spec

Last edited by Aiko Akiyama on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 pm
"Well Kyojin, you did well for your first time, now let me show you how it's done once you get skilled in it " said Aiko. Kyojin looked at her hard trying to see what she was talking about."Well...Kyojin, although I have a limited knowledge of ninjutsu (curse you Aiko and your slackerish ways, you ain't sleeping tonight) I do know the table of elements, the ninjutsu one of course. If I described the scientific one I would be here for quite a while. First of all, fire is the one most affiliated with destruction, and the Tora hand seal. It is strong against wind techniques due to the oxygen empowering it and weak against water because....well it's fire. Wind is affiliated with cutting due to it's enhancing effect, and is weak to fire for the reasons I just stated and strong against lightning and I have no idea why really. It just is what it is. Lightning is also affiliated with cutting and stuff, weak to wind and strong against earth due to the force splitting it and stuff. Earth is the most hearty and defensive element, weak to lightning and strong against water as it absorbs some of the force from it. Water is considered the most neutral element, weak to earth and strong against fire. However, I'm sure you know much more about wind. Care to tell me?" said a voice that wasn't Aiko's. Kyojin jumped back in horror " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO AIKO " Kyojiin screamed loudly. Kyojin didnt know what to do. Kyojin didn't know if he was to reply or beat the crap out of whatever was inside of Aiko's body." What the hell are you get out of Aiko's body " screamed Kyojin.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:27 pm
"Silly, thats Pudding! My alter ego, the one who forced me to learn all those godforsaken jutsu that I know now!"

"She's telling you the truth. I'm also the guy who is about to kick his ass."

"Wait what?"

At this point he would table flip the entire setup they had and send it flying into a wall, crashing into a nearby wall with a thud due to her superior strength. Hah, tables no longer could stop them! Aiko and Pudding! Invincible Insanity! Anyway Aiko had mad the mistake of giving over control, and Kyo was going to capitalize on that. So at a speed of 100 she would perform the seals for substution jutsu and appear behind Kyo as he had yet to sit down. More specifically, she would be crouching down below his bottom. Oh, the crowd new what was coming from the famous tales of Kakashi Hatake and would cringe as she shoved her fingers up Kyo's ass with a yell of "1000 years of Death!" at a speed of 105 and a strength of 20 (Aiko punched him as he did it) she would launch him with chakra for about five meters. A dark aura would surround Pudding as he spoke.

"Don't fuck with me boy, I could destroy you easily. Now do what the girl said."

The dark aura would then abruptly dissipate as Aiko sparta kicked him out of control and into the hallway again, unconscious. sliding into the mental and real world new seat and getting the table ready again she would make a "shall we continue?" gesture towards Kyo to begin again.

777/1k for ninjutsu spec
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:47 pm
"Silly, thats Pudding! My alter ego, the one who forced me to learn all those godforsaken jutsu that I know now!". Kyojin wanted ti run right there he never heard of a person having an altar ego but he decided he wouldnt run. When Kyojin was about to say something the voice said ""She's telling you the truth. I'm also the guy who is about to kick his ass." Then Aiko said wait what. Kyojin was mind fucked from the kicking ass part and tried to run away. Aiko flipped a table making it crash into a wall. Aiko ran with a blur of speed begind Kyo and before he could run he glanced down and saw her poke to fingers and shove it at his ass. While Kyojin flew in the air he heard the vocie say 1000 years of death. Kyojin flew from the air down back to the Dango syand fast."Don't fuck with me boy, I could destroy you easily. Now do what the girl said. Said the voice as it surrounded it self with dark aura. Kyojin was scared but he sucked it up." Where the hell did u get the voice from that thung is cool ill love to have one " Kyojin screamed loudly. Kyojin then saw her wave her hand." Well when I use wind release I summon large amounts of air with my chakra then I do handseals to mold the air into stuff to make it hard or thin " Kyojin said quickly.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:23 pm
OMG......he.....well did what she asked....kinda. Still he needed to elaborate more if he ever was going to be some sort of teacher, but whatever. Well, at least he had followed directions, as a Sparta kick would have been his reward if he had once again failed to deliver on his end of the training session. The waiter would come back with the food and she would begin to munch on as she talk as well.

"Well....Pudding did say that you could probably draw some of his friends in through some kind of ritual...but most of them require some sort of sacrifice. I woke up in a burned down campsite 4 years ago with everyone dead and no memory so I guess he was right.....although i'm pretty sure that there is a better non-lethal way to do it. Anyway, you have done...ok with teaching, which is understandable as  I'm sure that you haven't done such a thing before. However, let's switch back to me teaching."

She would scarf down the rest of her food suddenly, mentally panicking for a few seconds as she realized that she couldn't teach him any wind jutsu as she didn't know any. Wait...she could just teach him shunshin! Once again she would flip the table and blast the chair away to begin as she spoke.

"Alright Kyo I am going to be teaching you something thatI like to call shunshin, also known as body flicker. it's really simple, just focus your chakra in your feet, make the hand seal and just fucking RUN."

She would prove the easiness by doing so, rocketing away at 151 speed away and would make a "Come hither" motion to see if he would pick up quickly on it.

claiming ninjutsu spec, 72 leftover
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:40 pm
"Well....Pudding did say that you could probably draw some of his friends in through some kind of ritual...but most of them require some sort of sacrifice. I woke up in a burned down campsite 4 years ago with everyone dead and no memory so I guess he was right.....although i'm pretty sure that there is a better non-lethal way to do it. Anyway, you have done...ok with teaching, which is understandable as I'm sure that you haven't done such a thing before. However, let's switch back to me teaching." said Aiko. Kyojin nodded to Aiko while saying " by the way I was just kidding about the voice in head thing "."Alright Kyo I am going to be teaching you something thatI like to call shunshin, also known as body flicker. it's really simple, just focus your chakra in your feet, make the hand seal and just fucking RUN." Ktojin really wanted to train with Aiko but he needed to go do something imporotant." Aiko im sorry I will love to train with you but I have something really important to do. Also before you get any ideas it isn't because of the voice in your head " said Kyojin as he walked toward Aiko and kissed her on her cheek." See ya later Aiko " Kyojin said while walking towards the mountains.

Exit

WC: 1157

All word count goes towards learning Lighting Release

5 stat points

Last edited by Kyojin on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum