Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin) Empty Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:53 pm
Kaos was strolling around the village, wearing his standard gear, along with something called Echo's follower googles. He got them for a good deal, and he could use them as a excuse not to look someone in the eyes.
He was twirling his kunai, reading the book called, Echo's Ninja Handbook.
Every once and awhile he would laugh at a story in  the book. He kept twirling his kunai, just walking along.
He sighs to himself, and then stops at the first bench he finds. He sits down and looks out among the street.
"What am I waiting for?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin) Empty Re: Strolling around (NK, P, Kyojin)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Kyojin looked at the mysterios person sitting on a bench. Twirling a Kunai with goggles on and reading a book. "What am I waiting for?" Said the mysterios boy. Kyojin looked at him he looked pretty weird." Hey bro what you doing sitting on a bench " said Kyojin as he jumped in front of the boy looking right into the two eyeholes for the goggles. Kyojin laughed with his silver hair flowing in the wind " you are pretty weird you want to train I'm bored and I need someone to spar with ".
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:31 pm
Kaos looks at the weird kid in front of him, and listens to the words. He sighs, shuts his book, throws both his book and his kunai he was twiring up in the air, and does the hand signs of Rat->Dog and quietly says, "Storage Displacement."
(Both objects disappear at the reaction time of 73)
He looks at the kid, pops his neck and says, "Sure, I've been looking for a sparring partner."
He then thinks, "What a weird kid."
He sticks out his hand and says, "I'm Kaos, nickname."

OOC:
190 AP
Storage Displacement: 2 items
30 AP
160 AP
4 cool down posts
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:08 pm
"Sure, I've been looking for a sparrin partner." Said the weird looking guy in front of him. Kyojin was just about to ask what his name was when he said "I'm Kaos, nickname." Kyojin nodded his head then said " Im Kyojin and im gonna transform ". Yuki knew what to do and began to lend Kyojin her power. Kyojin hair turned from Silver to Black his ehes Silver to Black and his skin pale as it could be." Welcome to the world of the Shinigami " Kyojin said with a dark voice. At the speed of 25 Kyojin rushed to Kaos and punched him in the stomach with the strength of 15 hoping to send him flying. If he somehow deflected the punch Kyojin would kick him at the speed of 25 in his left knee with the strength of 15.

Shinigami Takeover 1 Post
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 pm
Things and such, Aiko was having an Ok morning, went to the market and made a few people feel extremely uncomfortable, knocked out a bear and forced a few deals out of a salesmen on the double cheeseburger special. Yup, all in a days work for her. So it was time to go and have fun stalking go check up on her student using the Mark Seal as she happened to find Kyo....beating up children? In Shinigami mode no less. Well shit, it was likely Yuki taking over again. Time for shit to go flying. She would appear like a phantom as usual behind Kaos and at a speed of 100 the seal for the water whip would be done, a long rape tentacle water whip would go flying at a speed of 35 wrapping him up in a liquidy prison, and an exertion of her strength would send the boy flying away into the distance as the whip unraveled from his body. Huh, just like when she met that Elandreh kid that second time.

"Kyojin, what have I told you about blowing things up? If your going to blow things then do it to me....oh shit that came out very wrong."

So she would just stand there kind of awkwardly, a faint blush on her cheeks standing silent.

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:47 pm
Kaos was fascinated at the transforamtion that just took place, but also at what just happened.
He smiles and says, "Ah, he wasn't hurting anybody, ma'am."
He then sheathes his halfway taken out katana, and smiles.
He walks over to the girl and sticks out his hand, "Name's Kaos, how about yours?"

OOC

170 Ap
Storage Displacement 3
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:20 pm
Kyojin barely got to hit the guy when he saw the famed water whip throw him off in the distance."Kyojin, what have I told you about blowing things up? If your going to blow things then do it to me....oh shit that came out very wrong." Said Aiko." Ok Aiko this is getting weird I know im your boyfriend but how the hell do you find me everywhere I ho " Kyojin said while laughing. When he was just about to kiss her he heard Kaos say , "Ah, he wasn't hurting anybody, ma'am name's Kaos, how about yours?. Kyojin wanted to know one thing how in hell did he get here so fast and why did he interupt him." Dude did you seroously have to ask that now " said Kyojin.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 pm
" Ok Aiko this is getting weird I know im your boyfriend but how the hell do you find me everywhere I go "

And Then he laughed at her. Damn it her hopes were much to high to have thought that he would have kept quiet over the whole thing. And of course right after he went for yet another kiss, come one what did she say about being launched into the distance, when Kaos had rolled in like lolnope. Not that she really cared all that much.

"It's called ninja senses, deal with it Kyo. I will always find you."

And that was true, as long as she could sense with chakra and her seal was implanted on his skin. Oh yes, creepy stalker count off the charts currently.

"Ah, he wasn't hurting anybody, ma'am name's Kaos, how about yours?. 

Well, yeah that was awkward definitely. I mean, she had kinda just YOLO whipped Kyo's ass and this kid was rather calm right now. Definitely weird.

"Well um....name's Aiko, this kids sensei. Kumogakure Jounin, Second Amekage. Pleased to meet you."

Yep, the sensei of a seeming lunatic and the leader of a dead village. A great way to introduce oneself. And then Kyojin just had to make it worse, oh joy.

" Dude did you seroously have to ask that now " 

Oh you did not. Not now, you did not just complain. At a speed of 100 a fist would come crashing down on his head at a strength of 30 to send him smashing into the ground with a punishing punch.

"Damn it Kyo, don't you see that now's not the time to complain? You likely could have caused some major damage, your punches have been getting harder you know."

total 512
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:51 pm
Kaos listens to her and laughs as she and her apparent boyfriend start getting into an argument. He sees the blur of her hand and winces, thinking, "Glad that's not me right now."
He then lets her other few words go through his head, "Second Amekage, the city that was destroyed. Interesting, she might be one to watch out for."
He then remembers something else interesting, "Kyojin was complaining that she always found him, no matter why he went, I wonder if. Yeah, she did it, she placed a Mark Seal on him."
He then says, "So, Mark Seal, huh? i see that you found a useful way to use it."
He then sits back down on the bench and sighs. His thoughts drifting back a little.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:04 pm
Kyojin was flying threw the air but before he hit the ground he heard Kaos say " so Mark Seal huh. I see you have found a useful way to use I ". Kyojin then hit the ground thinking about something it all added up from the day they first met. Kyojin got up and went to Aiko and said " I'm getting use to your blows and really a Mark Seal I just figured it out when Kaos said it you put it on my chin didnt you " said Kyojin while smiling at Aiko
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum