Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 40%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Dead, Deadd and Tired Empty Dead, Deadd and Tired

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:27 pm
At long last they were finally in front of the gates, the odd colored eyes staring up at the gates for something that looked like acceptance though the shrewd nature of the male was evident. Still dressed in the same manner as he was when he left the borders he fiddled in his pockets for the little sheets of paper that had his identity as a 'wanderer' on them and contemplated on how he would explain everything to whoever the other one had been looking for. Maybe in time he would probably just go with "Hey I died and now i'm trying to see if my family is still around. Mind if i crash around your village until i'm ready to travel?" Sounds like a quick way to get burned at the stake or worse. Either way he didn't need to worry about explanations yet. For now he stood at the gates until it was his turn to walk up, presented the papers and waited. Here went nothing.

[Waiting to get in starting...Now]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Dead, Deadd and Tired Empty Re: Dead, Deadd and Tired

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:05 pm
I thought it was called a hidden village for a reason. Kyousuke thought as yet another person arrived in front of the gates. That’s it we are changing our name to the village blatantly out in the open.”Open, the gates I’ll go talk to him.” Kyousuke would climb down the wall as the gates opened and step before the person. Their chakra was quite weak, which is a better feeling than he had received over the last few days.

“I am Kyosuke Snow, what brings you to Hoshi?... Umm, guy.”(Please Insert name here)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:31 pm
For a moment he stood there looking around and then it happened. Someone was coming down to greet him and hopefully let him in without much hassle. When he was spoken to his hands went back into his pocket and shrugged," Just here to see a sibling of mine so to speak. Been a minute since i've been here and i want to see if she knows anything on my pops or not. Name's Kasuga." Simple and to the point he rested his weight on his left leg as he leaned back slightly.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:42 pm
"And you said your sibling lives here?" Kyousuke would ask fishing for the man to give a full name of the person he was looking for. If the guy didn't say he would just ask. "And your siblings name is...?" If the man answered and it was a name he knew, he could easily send a runner to a residence he knew. Otherwise, he would have to find someone who knew this person's sibling.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 pm
"A-yup."It was the only word that left his lips as he looked around or rather looked through the male for a moment as if he was looking at the area behind him for something. It had been awhile since he was there but he knew the area like the back of his hand at least. Maybe she'd know what he had looked like if she simply looked at him or something. For a moment he ignored the male until he blinked and tilted his head,"Hm? Oh. Not going to lie I was not paying attention to you, mind was elsewhere. Anyways her name is Akihana, she lives in that palace waaay back there. Now if you'll just let me in I have something i need to speak with her about.. Wonder if she still remembers me...," and off his mind went back to their first meeting..Boy he acted like such a spoiled brat.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 am
"Well, as her personal guard I have to say I'm not sure of this sibling thing." Another one of these weirdos claiming stuff about the queen. By order of the queen let them in, Akihana is my sister. "I am not taking you to the queen just yet, but let me tell ya. About the genjutsu I'm about to release you from though. Care if I touch your shoulder?" 

It was asked nicely, but the last guy who made wild accusations like that got flipped onto his back and knocked out. "If you can wait here for a moment, I'll get someone to go ask for you" He would wave to a ninja who would wave back.

"Tell them Snow sent you ask the queen if she has a sibling named Kasuga, (insert general appearance here. Height, hair color, eye color, any identifiable marks such as scars or tattoos." The ninja would nod and verbally confirm he had received the message before running off. 

If the man didn't accept the touch on the shoulder, Kyousuke wouldn't touch him. As long as this guy didn't move he'd be okay and nothing would get rowdy hopefully. "So, you have been here before?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:00 am
"Of course you wouldn't know because we aren't blood related. She was my sisters closest friend and told me of my sisters own demise during....That attack on Kumo so long ago. She's my sister through other means, hence why someone like you, no offense, would know nothing of it," though his eyes did do a slight roll, not out of annoyance, but one of those "Gods this is taking forever."

When asked to touch him he gave the male one of those looks and shook his head," Rather not because i'm not under any Genjutsu. I'd know if i was trust me," his hands came out of his pockets as he folded his arms close to his chest but loose enough to move if need be. At the moment he knew he should have just came as the child and left it as that.

IN the mean time he chuckled for a moment and shook his head," She ain't gonna remember me as a man. She'll remember me as a child sure, but my name is more than enough to give her a surprise," though as the other question came however he nodded," Yeah the last time I came here a woman was manning the gates. Came as a child on my lonesome since that works oh so well. At least it did for me. Was nice at least and I got to find out some things from...Wait back it up. You said Akihana is a Queen now?? Yep...Should have came back earlier then," well he was fundamentally surprised though she did live in a castle when he came here last.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:12 pm
"Well this taking forever..." Kyousuke would say as the two men stood there. "Follow me, I'll just take you to her." He would walk through the gates and beckon the man to follow. "I'm done with guard duty for the day and I am taking this dude." 

He would then head toward the palace. If the guy followed and tried to run off, the queensguard would chase him down and drive a spike through his back.

(Exiting, with Jaye hopefully.)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:00 pm
Some ground work. Nodding his head for a moment his hands went to his side as he walked behind the man electing to stay in a position of interest just in case something were to happen. Looking at the other guard he only smiled and walked into the village without much going on except planning on how to tell a certain someone what happened.

[Entering Hoshi go!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum