Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm
" Let's go to ummm..... I know let's go to that resturant. This is better than my wind xhakra in which I use my chakra to make wind "

Wow Kyo.....you really are some kind of special aren't you? Hm, I thought that Wind Chakra made tacos....but whatever he got the whole point across. It was too bad that she couldn't create the masterpiece that kept her aloft yet as she hadn't really delved much into the fields of fuinjutsu yet so sadly she couldn't exactly make such flight on her own yet. Squinting her eyes, they were starting to water from the high winds, she was able to make out a restaurant labeled Neon Buffet with of course neon lights all over it. Well it was rather flashy but hey, it was nice. Rocketing forth with her jet plane speed, ok maybe she was exaggerating but her she was in the sky, they would begin to drop rapidly towards the street in a dive bomb style, the world coming into sharp focus, sharper and sharper as civilians started to scream.....oh shit they were going too fast! The world would begin to slow around her as she remembered another basic of earth chakra. You could use it to soften the ground beneath you....thats it! A wild burst of Earth and Water chakra would fly out from her as they hit the ground and she would hit a mud puddle holding Kyo close to have him avoid impact and she would help him up, quickly forming a water snake to douse herself of the mud.

"Hehe.....you ready to go in? Or did you change your mind in the last few seconds of life or death?"

total of 1602/2k towards earth chakra
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Mildly Creative (Kyojin, P, NK)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:32 pm
Kyojin was stamding in right onside Aiko not sure to answer that question. Kyojin turned to Aiko and kissed her and said " I really meed to start flyimg ". Kyojin smiled and moved his hand through his blue hair. Kyojin still needed to know the reason why his eyes were red he missed the blue color they use to be." Well shall we go " Kyojin asked while taking Aiko's hand and guiding her into the resturant

Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:43 pm
" Well shall we go ?"

Well it definitely seemed that her student was totally unaffected by the whole life or death drop that had left the entire street spattered and mud and a giant gooey mess in its wake. Hmmmm....maybe she could fix that? Her eyes would close and the world would go black except for her familiar pings from her mark seals and she would focus on her chakra, the energy of love and life. The thing that put more fun it this ninja world. It flowed in her body like a steady stream of life, never leaving its course to vitalize its body. However it could be used so much better when manipulated. She would pull "water" from this internal stream, bringing it into the basin that was her core before persuading it to change. To gain personality. Become resilient, strong and unyielding. Unite and become unbreakable. Slowly she felt that chakra change in disposition to her thoughts, the earth chakra formed and ready to be used. So once again it was sent into her feet and a blast of chakra exploded from her, a wave of.....suddenly dry earth appearing when the giant mud puddle had been. Well, that was rather anticlimactic. Oh well, it was better than everything exploding seeing as they were about to eat. She would motion towards the restaurant and walk in, giving a look that said "You order" because she was mentally trying to figure out how to practice with elemental nature in a restaurant without pissing someone off. Whats a girl to do?

1864/2k towards earth chakra, god damn it was gonna complete but post deleted itself so the world lolnoped me and it became much shorter so yeah
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:43 am
While walking in the resturant Aiko told Kyojin to order for them. Kyojin smiled and walked for to the stand when you first walk through the door." How many " said the lady at the stand. Kyojin said " table for two ". The lady nodded and pointed him and Aiko to the left side of the resturant by a window with no one else around the table. Kyojin took Aiko's hand and guided her over to the table. When they had gotten to the table Kyojin had took out the chair and guided Aiko to sit down in it. Kyojin then pushed the chair in then went over to the other side of the table and sat down. Kyojin had a menu in front of him and Aiko had a menu in front of her as well." So what would you like to have sir " said a waitress who was smiling ay Kyojin. Kyojin looked over the menu quickly not wanting to keep the waitress waiting." Uhhh I will get a bowl of ramen with beef in it " said Kyojin to the waitress. Kyojin saw the waitress write it down then turn to Aiko and ask " what would you like to have miss ".

WC 743

All words go toward Flight of Steam

3 stat
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm
" what would you like to have miss ".

So yeah, she of course had sat in the chair, but was now stuck with the dilemma of what to eat. They had burritos, ramen, a 12oz steak? These guys had some really strange tastes in food selection, but whatever.

"Yeah I'll get the ummm....I dunno, Bacon Cheeseburger and a Red Bee?"

So what it wasn't ladylike, ladies don't punt people through trees. Meh, she would hand her menu to the waitress and turn to Kyo, noting a plant on the table. Huh, maybe just a little bit more training could be done? She would clasp her hands around the pot, pouring her earth chakra into the soil and flipped it upside down, the normally loose topsoil not falling out due to the fact that it was hardened by her earth chakra. Well, that would be an amazing skill for a gardener, but she didn't care about it all that much. Oh well, it was still training. She would then turn to Kyo, her boredom quickly getting a hold of her.

"So Kyo, how do you plan to be using your jinchuriki status to your advantage? As a ninja you should be using every tool you have."

total of 2069

earth element claimed so far

69/500 towards Rock Section Cane
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 pm
"So Kyo, how do you plan to be using your jinchuriki status to your advantage? As a ninja you should be using every tool you have." Asked Aiko. Kyojin thought about it for a while how will he use Gobi to his advantage." By the way you can fly and I am serious " said Gobi i Kyojin head. Kyojin almost spit the Ramen he was eating out of his mouth and started choking. After minutes of choking Kyojin said " I just found out I can fly and how me using Gobi to my advantage will be to master the tails and become even more lowerful I guess ". Kyojin and Aiko ate for about an hour and Kyojin got up and guided Aiko out her seat picking her up. Walking out of the door leaving the amount of Rto for food on the table. When they got out side Kyojin sky rocketed off the ground in the air flying." I wish Gobi told me of this sooner it is a shame he did not " said Kyojin while flying above the clouds.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:19 pm
 I just found out I can fly and how me using Gobi to my advantage will be to master the tails and become even more lowerful I guess ". 

Well it seems that Aiko was now an official Kumogakure hipster. hah!, I started flying before it was ever cool. Well whatever, that was a great thing to know.

"Well its nice to see that you can now jump without dying, I'd like to see this in action."

Then Kyojin decided to fast forward the timeline and Aiko was definitely going to take advantage of this. As she munched her bacon cheeseburger in her hand, she had kicked a hole through the wall of the restaurant giving her a area to connect herself to the earth and focused on doing some nice manipulation while she ate. Yeah, she was a workaholic currently, deal with it people. Anyway she focused her Earth natured chakra into the ground saturating it before doing supposedly one of the most "simple" techniques an earth user could do. Her chakra would saturate the ground beneath her, thoughts turning to her students condition as she began to saturate the ground with her chakra for the first step of her jutsu. His steam was definitely a unique trait, seeing as it was a thing completely original to him. Sadly she had never heard of a bloodline like that so perhaps that would be lost to her forever. However that cloak ability.....that was something that she really wanted to look into. What if one could simply use their own chakra in such a way to project it outwards like a bijuu cloak? The boosting of ones body it gave was too tempting to put away as idea, but she filtered the idea back into her mental archives to focus on the task at hand as she wiped her hand of the grease that had been oozing from her burger, taking a swig of her Red Bee as she pushed upwards heavily with her chakra and a section of rock blasted up from the ground which she caught through the window. The Rock Section Cane, hmm? It seemed like a nice and simple thing to have when you needed to something to throw. Spying a bird flying through the window, she threw said rock and impaled it through the chest ending its life as it became a gruesome dart ornament on a nearby shops wall, eliciting a couple of screams from some nearby civilians. Yeesh its just a bird people, stop panicking. She would then finish off her burger and almost chuckled as Kyojin decided to be a gentlemen and helped her out of her seat and funnily enough she was picked up by Kyojin as they rocketed up into the crowds. It would be about this time where she realized he had never done this thing before. Quickly activating her fuinjutsu seals she would roll out of his grasp and float in the air ready to react in case Kyojin suddenly fell out of the sky.

"Kyojin, shouldn't you stay low in case you fall. You've never done this before after all."

total of 2591

earth element claimed

claimed Rock Section Cane

91/3k towards Iron Fist Prison

+13 stats

Last edited by Aiko Akiyama on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:59 pm
"Well its nice to see that you can now jump without dying, I'd like to see this in action." Said Aiko to Kuojin which made him laugh. "Kyojin, shouldn't you stay low in case you fall. You've never done this before after all." Said Aiko." Do not worry Aiko I will never fall with you in my arms " said Kyojin as he put his arms around Aiko's waist while floating in the air both of there feet looking like they were standing in mid air." Aiko I love you " said Kyojin as he leaned in for a kiss.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:12 pm
." Do not worry Aiko I will never fall with you in my arms . Aiko I love you "

And then he kissed her. Kyojin the Romantic, man that should be his username if he was actually some entity from another world that controlled him through a forum. Too bad that wasn't true. She allowed the kiss for a few seconds, had to humor the guy after all, before pulling away. While it would be nice to just hang in the air forever they sadly didn't have that kind of time, it was a taxing experience to keep oneself in the air for such a long time. 

"Well Kyojin, while it was nice to hang around, I unfortunately need to get going. I think I forgot to put some meet in the freezer. Ill see you later, K?"

And she would fly off into the distance as the credits rolled. Too bad she was too lazy to put the music in this time.

total of 2752

Earth Element Claimed

Rock Section Cane Claimed

screw it, 252 towards Fuinjutsu
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum