Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Ramen with some homies!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramen with some homies!

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:57 am
Risako's stomach wasn't discriminating, so when asked when asked what she would like, she said "Suprise me." Hopefully they brought her something good. As for the others conversations, she simply listened for the moment, refining her thoughts a bit more before jumping into the fray. She noticed Jason and Tatsuya whispering, her little untrained ears were unable to pick up the sound though. She noticed Lukas had sat next her, leaving one empty seat next to Jason, poor guy.

Risako was slightly concerned about Kasai staring into the sun. She hoped no permanent damage would occur. For now she would wait to speak, as her questions would likely ruin the mood.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:33 pm
Having his question completely over-looked, because Tatsuya was too tired to notice it in the real world, Kasai continued on normally. 
He noticed everyone else ordering, and decided to do the same. He had only been here once before, but remembered what he had gotten and that he had liked it, so he decided to order the same again. 
Upon receiving his ramen, Kasai would hear quite clearly the whispered conversation between Tatsuya and Jason regarding his mask, and chuckled quietly to himself. Did Tatsuya not remember the time they had eaten together? It seemed not.
No, the mask did not come off. 
Kasai would, quite quickly and with experience of the years, use the chopsticks to bring the noodles from the bowl to just inside the mouth hole of the mask, where they would be sucked in almost instantly and soundlessly. He had done it so many times before, the movement was fluid and habit for him. 
Though no one immediately engaged in conversation with Kasai, he was content simply being in the environment. A peaceful one, rather than fearful and with the constant threat of death. It seemed that, maybe, just maybe, Kasai could drift back into this life. He would be changed forever, of course, but perhaps he would learn to not suspect every face.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 pm
Once Lukas sat down, he had ordered his favorite ramen, roasted pork and vegetables. The conversations among the group were casual. Although Tatsuya and Jason were whispering to each other, he didn't think much of it. Lukas was eating slowly,which was abnormal, because he had eaten the rice balls. Lukas was about to start eating when he remembered he wanted to tell his new friends his good news. "I almost forgot to tell you, I passed my Genin exam!", Lukas said as a generalized statement but looking at Jason.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 pm
Before they received their food Tatsuya responds to Jasons question.

"In due time Jason I plan to say what I have to say once we have eaten."

It was surprising that Jason found Tatuysa out as he did not give any hints to why he brought up the idea of having ramen. Then again maybe the formal setting is what gave Jason suspicion. What ever it did not matter when they got their food their was a more important matter at hand. Tatsuya takes his bole and begins to eat. As Kasai brings the food to his mouth he just slurps it in.
It was a quite funny sight and Tatuays could not help to laughing as he watched the noodles just disappear behind the dark mask. Unfortunately Tatusya was drinking some broth. Laughing hard the broth comes back out his mouth and some from his noes.
It was very embarrassing but hey if you are going to have a friend ship then you have to have some funny memories to go with them.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:12 am
"In due time Jason I plan to say what I have to say once we have eaten"

Tatsuya had answered Jason as their food arrived at the table. His earlier comment about Kasai's mask made Jason watch as Kasai slurped the noodles through his mouth hole in the mask. Apparently Tatsuya had also watched him because he had started to laugh and broth came pilling out of his mouth and nose. Jason had erupted in laughter at the two of them. He couldn't help the happy and peaceful feeling that washed over him while being in the company of his new friends. Luckily he hadn't made the same mistake Tatsuya did or else poor Risako would have been covered in food when Jason sputtered in laughter as well. Once he had calmed down enough to get his laughter under control, Jason would say to the group "That was hilarious. I can't believe that just happened. You ok Tatsuya? And Kasai, I guess you really don't ever remove that mask of yours huh? No matter. I'm happy to be here surrounded by four new friends." He couldn't help smiling as he looked around the table at the odd group. Jason finally slurped his own noodles contentedly just as Lukas had said "I almost forgot to tell you, I passed my Genin Exam!"
It seemed like it was a great day all around. Jason had forgotten that Lukas had his Genin exam recently and felt bad for not asking him about it. At the same time he was very proud and happy for his friend. He knew how hard he had worked for it. With his mouth still full of food, Jason said "That's great Lukas! Congratulations!" or at least that's what he wanted to say. It came out more as "Shas rate oohkus! Onfrachubeyshuns!"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:04 am
Poor little Risako would get just a bit of the soup let forth from the maw of Tatsuya. Unfortunately, it was soup she didn't want, as that was standing behind her in the waiter's hands. He set it down and walked off, acting as if he hadn't seen Tatsuya spit on the table. She didn't hold any hard feelings though, as she did find Kasai's way of eating humorous as well, letting out a small chuckle as she wiped away the few drops of broth that managed to hit her. Risako would scoot over towards Lukas, to avoid eating in Tatsuya's soup puddle. She thought about Lukas' statement, and as he finished his sentence, she flashed her headband showing off her promotion too. She kept her questions in the back of her mind, as they were more for Tatsuya and Kasai anyway. 

At this moment, Jason was talking with his mouthful. Risako couldnt understand a word he said, but she didn't care as she enjoyed the cheerfulness she got from the group. She was unable to say anything worthwhile to the conversation, so she would just eat and observe.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:38 pm
(Sorry for the very short impending post; I have people over, but wanted to keep the topic moving)
Well, it seemed everyone found Kasai's form of eating quite amusing, however, after Tatsuya erupted most of his soup onto the table, most attention was directed to him, during which Kasai downed all the rest of his ramen in one swallow. He would like to avoid ruining the table that they were seated at.
He then noticed the girl, Risako, seemed to be holding something back. Questions, perhaps? She was usually quiet, and seemed inclined to say something to either Tatsuya or himself. He thought about letting this rest, however, no one seemed to have much to say at all, and happy as they all seemed, it was too quiet to be comfortable, so he decided to bring attention to it.
"Risako, you have something to say? A question perhaps? You hold something back, but the conversations fade, there is no need to wait. Speak what you hold. Tatsuya seems to wish to wait a moment more before announcing his intentions, I doubt you will be interrupting anything if you speak now, rather than wait. "
He would not say this loudly though, as to not interrupt others if they decided to talk, though no one was saying very much. 
This girl seemed to be weaker than the rest, but yet also strong enough. 
Kasai briefly flashed back to his vision of spreading knowledge and training of the true flame, that which was taught to him by the very masters of fire themselves. Yet, perhaps he would have to wait to find such a student that was willing to devote themselves as he had.
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 pm
It seemed to Lukas that everyone but Jason had ignored his news, this irritated him but he wouldn't dwell on it. Tatsuya's incident had everyone laghing and Risako wiping her face. Risako had moved extremely close to Lukas, this had made the mysterious nervousness from earlier come back. Lukas had to make a quick decision, would he move over to re-establish the distance between Risako and himself or would he stay where he was and act as if he didn't care? He didn't know what to do. On impulse, he didn't move. He immediately regretted his decision when he reached for his chopsticks and almost touched her hand, but still didn't move. Kasai had asked Risako if she had any questions, this seemed strange. He had also mentioned that Tatsuya was going to say something, Lukas had a suspicion that was the reason they met. Lukas had slightly turned to Risako, he would have fully turned but if he had he would be about six inches from her face, waiting for a response.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:07 am
After finishing his bole of ramen Tatusya looks up to see if every one else had finished. If so Tatusya would proceed to why he brought every one together. Sitting up straight and putting his bole to the side Tatusya clears his voice and begins to speak.

"Now besides the fact that bringing us together would help build our bonds and to become closer, I do have other motive for this as I am sure some of you have picked up on. "

Tatusya pauses for a moment before continuing.

"Now as you all know their is a group of killers called the Akatsuki. Kasai and I have seen first hand what they are capable of and all of us are vulnerable to their power.
Fortunately I have received intel  that a former member of the leaf Echo Uchiha has begun his hunt for the Akatsuki. How he is going to go about this is unknown but im sure the job can be left on his shoulders for now."

"Im sure each of us all have our own goals in life. Whether its mastering our clans jutsu or even becoming Hokage.
I myself wish to master the force that we walk on and become one with it.
It is important that we master what we want to master and become as strong as we can."

Tatusya makes sure to look into each and every eye at the table wanting to stay in tune with every one in front of him.

"However we must not fall into the same trap as many others have including the members of the Akatsuki. We must remain true to our selfs and not forget the bonds we have made even if they are only small ones...

A grate man once said.

In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

The five of use sitting around this table are the future of the ninja world. It is our duty to grow our minds and bodies but we must also protect the people around us even if they are not from the leaf. For every ninja in the world who had not sacrificed them self's to the darkest parts of the world are our kin and even the people who are thought to be lost soles can still be drawn out into the light!

Now you may agree with me or not and thats the beauty of the world but each and every one of us here at this table! Here in this Shop!! And here in this village!! Will become legendary!!! Not for the power we have but for the bonds we share with each other and the pureness we hold in our hearts. 
There will be times where we will be separated but in a calling of need we will come together and fight for what is right. The Akatsuki name them selfs to be the dawn of a new and better era but they only create more hatred. The five of us here will be the creators of a true dawn to a new era. It will take time and hard work but whos with me?"

Tatusya looks to his friends with a fire in his eyes and a passion as strong as the earth. Tatusay wants the power to tare the earth apart but to only be used to bring it closer together.

The world was divided and people were broken it was up to some one to bring back to hole.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 am
Jason had sat completely entranced by Tatsuya's words. He spoke with such passion, such emotion that Jason wanted to get up from this table and run after the Akatsuki right this moment. However he knew that would do him no good. He had become a particularly strong Genin but he knew he was still far from being able to take the Akatsuki head on. Tatsuya's words had begun to make things very clear for Jason though. He had known that the Akatsuki had kidnapped many young ninja to train and force them to join their ranks. From what he heard from Kasai and Tatsuya's earlier conversation in the woods along with what was just said Jason inferred that both of them had been some of the ninja that were kidnapped. Risako and Lukas were still fairly young so he doubted they had known much about the Akatsuki or of their kidnapping of young ninja to mold to their will. If what Jason thought was true then it meant Tatsuya and Kasai were both more capable than he had originally thought. An idea seemed to form itself in Jason's mind. It was funny that Tatsuya would mention mastering a clan element or becoming Hokage as someone's goal as he himself had both of those as a goal of his own. It was clear to Jason that Tatsuya and maybe even Kasai too had returned to the leaf village not only because it was their home, but because they wanted to get stronger and possibly recruit strong young ninja of their own to help stop this terrible force known as the Akatsuki. If that were true Jason would gladly join up with them to help protect this world. Even so, he still needed to become a lot stronger.
Finally bringing himself to speak Jason would say "Tatsuya. Your words have given me much to think on and have also helped to make much clear to me. I remember the Akatsuki had kidnapped young ninja to train and mold in whatever way they pleased, forcing them to join their ranks. I believe that both you and Kasai were some of these ninja. If I'm correct than you both must have gone through much more hardship than I had originally thought as well as being more capable than I had originally assumed. I am truly sorry for everything you must have gone through the long time you were away. I am glad that you managed to escape and return to the Leaf. Echo Uchiha is a famously strong ninja and if even he is tracking down the Akatsuki then they have grown even stronger than I've heard. That being the case I don't believe any of us at this table are yet strong enough to take them head on. However I do have a suggestion. What if we were to form a group. A group made up of strong ninja from all over as well as young ninja with potential such us Risako and Lukas here, to help take down the Akatsuki and protect this world from other threats that may arise. We five here would be the groups first five members. Of course before we put any sort of plans into action all of us must become stronger. You mentioned goals earlier. Funnily enough two of my own goals include mastering my clan's Wood element as well as become Hokage. I am quite strong for just being a Genin but I still have much more to learn. I believe that all of us can grow much stronger together and go far with each other. You ask us who is with you. To that I say I stand ready to fight and protect not only those I hold close to my heart, but also everyone in this ninja world. I also respond with my own question. I have told you I have goals to master the Wood element and become Hokage. Will the four of you help me to grow stronger and complete my goals, as I will help all of you to grow and accomplish your own goals? No matter your answers, I believe in each of you and stand by my word to help you through your own trials and to support you on whatever goals you may have yourselves."

He wasn't sure what any of them were going to say and thought he may have gone too far, but Tatsuya was apparently a hard man to follow speech wise. He would sit quietly, looking around the table and making eye contact with each of them, while awaiting their own reactions to what both Tatsuya and he had just said.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum