Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Ramen with some homies!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ramen with some homies!

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:16 pm
Risako was about to ask Kasai, but Tatsuya cut her off with a speech, followed by Jason. She felt moved to tears by the the boys' words. Well not moved to tears, but the feeling one gets when inspired by another. She wouldn't cry, because men don't cry. Well... she's not a man either... damnit you get the point. Also, they answered her questions about the Akatsuki, mostly anyway. She felt compelled to say something next, almost as if it was destined by some posting order on a roleplay forum.  "Count me in." She slurped down a few noodles, "I may be riding on your backs for now, but I'll running with you soon." The girl nudged Lukas with her elbow, "You too if you start training more. Any proposal on the name of our little group?" She would push her bowl away, as there was only a little broth in the bottom of the bowl.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:14 pm
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
Ah, yes. This was the speech that Kasai had been waiting for. For a very, very long time indeed. Perhaps the day he was born. Every point made correctly and simply, but Kasai felt the emotion behind each word, having had suffered through each ordeal alongside Tatsuya. The torture of the Akatsuki, the training that would have sought to make them death machines, with no emotion or will power of their own.
Yet, emotion was the essence of life. Those who sought to crush it would be crushed themselves. It was the internal and eternal fire of every soul.
Every single word Tatsuya had spoken was one that Kasai had been thinking himself. To create such a team, to form such an idea; yes, this was what Kasai had been waiting for.
Thus, Tatsuya taking the words from Tatsuya's mouth, he had nothing else to say, and so he didn't. His action that followed would be so very simple, and none of the others would understand it. But Tatsuya would, Kasai knew, and to him, it would be nearly a stronger action than the speech Tatsuya just made. Tatsuya had always been one for speeches, but Kasai's following action; it would only happen once.
The action was so fluid and simple, but also so quick, happening in a split second, that none of the others would even see it, unless they, for some reason, were looking directly at Kasai for the whole time. He knew Tatsuya would see it, though. That is why he did it.
In the middle of Jason's speech, that followed Tatsuyas, Kasai assumed all eyes would go to Jason, as there should be no reason why they wouldn't; you look at someone when they talk to you. However, Tatsuya, sitting directly across from Kasai, would be able to see it.
In less than a second, Kasai gracefully removed his mask, and gently threw it to land perfectly in Tatsuya's hand, face up, the whole action being completely soundless, and barely noticeable over Jason's speech.
Then, in yet another split second, Kasai would bow to Tatsuya, spin around, and exit. If everyone had been listening and looking at Jason as he talked, the only action they would see would be the mask slowly flying through the air, and by the time it landed, Kasai would already be gone.
This was intentional, of course, as the site to see was meant for just Tatsuya; Kasai's face. Completely bald and bare of any hair what-so-ever. Scars and burns covering every inch, with eyelids barely able to close. The true face of what fire really did.
Now, if for some reason, anyone hadn't looked at Jason while he was talking, or gazed at the mask as it flew through the air, then they perhaps saw the same sight that Tatsuya did, but they would not understand it in the way he did. Which, again, is why it was simply intended for Tatsuya.
Tatsuya would know what it meant, know why he had done it. Know that, why now, it was that his friend, who had never once for decades, had removed his mask to another. Tatsuya had always known Kasai as a part of the mask, and the mask a part of him. That was why it was now, and only now, that Kasai would make the gesture and give the token to his friend. To show more gratitude, thanks, and understanding that no words Kasai ever could say would express.
If gone as planned, Tatsuya would be the only one who sees, and to everyone else, it would simply seem as if Kasai had disappeared.

(exit. 1340 words, requesting 6 stats, and 1.3 towards berserk in flames (1.6k/3k))
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:00 pm
Lukas had a feeling as if in a dream state listening to them speak, he hadn't heard such powerful speaking in his life. When listening to Jason,although the words were powerful,he had noticed that Kasai had vanished and that Tatsuya had suddenly held his mask. Had he taken off his mask at some point? Lukas didn't know and he wasn't too worried about it. Lukas had continued listening to Jason and Risako. He then would give his own answer, "I'm in as well!". He would then look at Risako and say, "I haven't had motive to train lately but I do now, so I too will become stronger! And for a name I don't have any ideas." With that he picked up his water and began to sip.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 pm
Tatsuya had finished his words and he it had seem that so far people were at least slightly taken away by them. Jason had begin to speak but Tatsuya payed not attention to his words, he only stored them for when he was ready to respond.
Instead Tatusya was looking at Kasai from across the table. Kasai had said nothing but Tatusya knew that he had felt something.

It was as if Tatusya could look past the mask then into the blazing heart of Kasai to discover his every emotion.
What he did next took Tatsuya away. In the middle of Jasons speech Kasai had thrown his mask off and reviling his face to only Tatsuya.
For the short amount of time Kasai would remain in the room Tatsuya absorbs the scars and burns of the face.
It was quite disgusting and and it would make any man cringe but to Tatsuya saw much more.

The mask its self was Kasai's sole and it represented him as a human. To have the mask be given to Tatsuya, Tatusya feels that the  friendship between him and Kasai grow to be larger then the planet.
It was not only having the mask gently fall into his hands but Tatsuya also say something that made his eyes explode.
It was a sight that Tatsuya had only seen once before in an old book at the village library.
It was an image that almost seemed carved into his wavy skin.

Tatsuya would not say any word of it until he looks into more. Tatsuya then turns to Jason with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well then Jason let me ask you, were you trying to upstage me or something?!?!" Of course Tatuays is joking but he still says it in a serious manner. Waiting a few moments Tatusya then smiles at Jason reassuring that he was only joking.

"Yes forming a group is just what I had in mind. However I dont think it is wise to go out and hunt the Akatsuki as I am sure we will all take heavy damage. Now of course if they come to try and take our home then I have no problem engaging in some ass kicking!"

Tatusya leans back enjoying the event with the mask face down and in his lap.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:03 pm
Somehow it seemed, Kasai had again moved without Jason noticing. Jason only knew this because halfway through his speech Tatsuya seemed to be holding Kasai's mask. When Jason had finished speaking Kasai was gone. No matter, he would see him again. However as soon as Jason had stopped speaking Tatsuya had said something about upstaging him with a serious look on his face. It wasn't his intention to upstage him. Then he changed his look to show Jason he was only joking.

"Yes forming a group is just what I had in mind. However I don't think it is wise to go out and hunt the Akatsuki as I am sure we will all take heavy damage. Now of course if they come to try and take our home then I have no problem engaging in some ass kicking!"

Jason didn't intend for them to go out and hunt down the Akatsuki. But it seemed so far everyone accepted his idea of forming a group and that was definitely a start. He felt he ought to clear things up first. "No no no. I wasn't suggesting we go out hunting them down but if we were to be attacked or threatened in any way we will defend what we hold close to our hearts. I do plan on becoming Hokage one day and protecting all of Konoha. But for now I'm happy just growing stronger with all of you."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm
While Risako saw the courage in defending what you love, getting a preemptive strike on anything that threatened the object of your affection sounded better. She did acknowledge however, that they were far too weak to attempt such a feat. She decided it would be good to look into the kids that were kidnapped, see who got nabbed and what they were good at so she could get an edge on their weaknesses. 

"Is there any chance we'll ever go after them? Not right now of course, but once we're all strong." She locked her fingers under her nose as she awaited a reply. The way things sounded, they were a great threat and needed to be disposed of. Risako had heard of a large battle in Kumo, that involved Echo and the Akatsuki, the exact events were unclear, but if the worst had come and he couldn't beat them, then they were severely outmatched. "Also, in the meantime, would it be worthwhile to go after any would be Akatsuki missing-nin?"
Lukas Hyuuga
Lukas Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:21 pm
Everyone was talking about this big idea of searching for the Akatsuki,everyone had this confidence and fire that Lukas seemed to lack. Why would they want to go after the Akatsuki in the weak positions they were in? Why would they want to voluntarily lie on their death beds? WHY?

Lukas had found himself shaking, mindlessly, out of control, mumbling lowly "Why....Why....Why..." over and over again. He was getting louder and louder until almost at a yell, then he said "Why is this happening again!" He had already lost his parents from fighting a battle that couldn't be won, and he didn't want to lose his new friends for the same idiocy.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:20 pm
Agreeing with what Jason had said about the Akatsuki Tatsuya wonders what it would take for some one to become Hokague. Not to suggest that Tatusya wanted to become Kage only that Navi did not seem like some one who would give up his job willingly even though he hardly did anything for the village.

"Risako that may be a good idea to go out and bring down any missing nin that could be a threat. The only thing that I would be worried about it it might provoke the Akatsuki more."

Tatusya was going to say something else but Lucas disrupted  his train of thought.
As Lucas go loader and loader other people in the shop started to look at them and very quickly Tatusya became annoyed with Lucas.
With a swift movement Tatusya brings a stop to Luca's movements including his jaw preventing him from talking.
With the room now quiet Tatusya looks at Lucas in the eyes and only releases the shadow when Tatsuya sees that Jason has calmed down.

"Lucas no one is ingesting that we go after the Akatsuki, just now Jason said it would be a bad idea and I feel the same. However we must recognize that they will some after us and we have to be ready. With our current Hokage as inactive as he is it is up to us to protect this village."

Tatusya says this in a kind way and releases the shadow.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:44 pm
Tatsuya had agreed that we should get stronger and possibly hunt down any missing-nin that could be a threat to our village. As he was speaking however, it seemed Lukas was having some sort of breakdown and started shouting. As he got louder the rest of the shop started staring but Tatsuya put a quick end to it and said to him in a calming tone

"Lukas no one is ingesting that we go after the Akatsuki, just now Jason said it would be a bad idea and I feel the same. However we must recognize that they will come after us and we have to be ready. With our current Hokage as inactive as he is it is up to us to protect the village."

Tatsuya only released Lukas from his shadow when Lukas had calmed down. It was quick thinking on Tatsuya's part and Jason was glad for it. He did however feel that they had talked enough about this for now and so would make a brief last few sentences before he left the shop. "Thank you Tatsuya. Lukas I agree there is no need to worry. We will all train together and become stronger. The Akatsuki is currently out of our league but we can go after other Missing-nin that would cause a threat to the Hidden Leaf. On that note, we will have plenty of time to discuss these matters later. I have something I need to attend to and Nami is getting restless as well. It was nice having ramen with all of you and we should do it again. For now I guess I'll be heading out but I know I will be seeing all of you soon enough." and with those words Jason would get up and excuse himself, leaving the remaining three in the ramen shop and meeting up with Nami outside.
[exit]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:08 am
As Lukas started to have a breakdown, Risako scooted away ever so slightly, realizing that at this moment, he was one of two in the group that she knew next to nothing about. She would have to do something with him sometime, maybe a job or something. Tatsuya however, seemed to calm him down. But, you never know, on the next go round, Lukas could totally freak the fuck out. 

Risako put her hands up toward Lukas, "Hey, chill out." Jason spoke of his more pressing matters, and this was slightly agitating, as her stomach was making a low pitched rumble even after she downed a bowl of ramen, and it seemed everyone was leaving. She didn't want to eat alone, as that would be awkward. Another factor in the awkwardness of being alone, was that she only had enough for one bowl. Unfortunately, the ramen shop didn't except labor as payment, a lesson she learned last time. Then again, right now didn't seem the time to ask for her friends for money. "I... uhh..." her voice trailed off, as she decided to wait.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum