Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Ramen with some homies!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ramen with some homies!

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:16 pm
Risako pushed her bowl away, and answered Tatsuya. "Yea, I'm good. Hopefully the group stays this fun, I can't imagine how boring this place would be without friends." A small smile had crept its way into existence. She wondered how the village would fair, since most of its citizens were genin. It seemed that even the Hokage had abandoned the village. "Say, wold you oppose a coups d'état? One where we oust the lazy leaders that currently hold the top position? Of course it wouldn't be anytime soon, but when we're all strong enough." All this talk of the Akatsuki had made her think of the problems with the village, for if they were to oppose the Akatsuki, wouldn't they need a village with a reliable leader?
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:35 pm
After hearing he words of coups d'état Tatsuya jumps and tells Risako to talk more quietly if she is going to talk about something like this.
However she did have a point. Tatusya had never seen Navi or for that matter even heard mention of his name. Tatusya was in need of the Hokage on the matter of his missing nin status. As well what would happen if the leaf was attacked and they had no one to lead them.

Whispering Tatsuya says. "I have had similar thoughts but i dont believe that a coups d'état would be the right way of going about it. Ill only cause for more distrust in the village. However if we were to be attacked and Navi does not show up then I think it is write for some one to take the role as Kage. Now me personally I would like to take the position but it is set in Jason's heart to become Hokage and I wont take that away from him."

The topic of Navi had most likely come into every ones minds at some point and it was an issue that had to be addressed soon. 

[ooc: Also this site is lacking when it comes to stuff like this. Cuz its actually a problem having Navi inactive.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 pm
Risako cut her words off mid sentence when Tatsuya told her to quiet down, as that was probably the safest course of action. Her face turned red now that she had thought about it, who would be so stupid as to publicly declare a future rebellion? Risako, she was stupid enough. This time, she whispered. "Well, I see the wisdom in going about this peacefully. Hopefully something happens soon though, have you seen the state of the village? It's mostly academy students and genin, if someone strong enough comes through here were done for."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:29 pm
Sadly what Risako was saying was true however Tatsuya was going to stay optimistic.
"Yes i agree but we need to stay positive and find a way to get things back on track. Then again I do think that our little team does have a quite a bit of power so I definitely think we could make a big dent in the Akatsuki."

Tatsuya takes a deep breath in and says. "As long as non of us die thats all I care about."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Risako closed her eyes sighed a bit, "Well, we can't die, we're invincible." She was fully aware that they could die, but sometimes pretending you're invincible let's you do things normal people wouldn't think of doing. Like shouting at a man riding a gorilla as it slammed your friends down. Opening her eyes again, she fully rook in her surroundings. Realizing that they were the last two, and the place was about to close, Risako would bid Tatsuya a fine good night, "We... better get headed home, I think they're trying to close." She then skedaddled on to the training grounds where she practiced the Rasengan. (Even if I'm not allowed to claim the words from this topic, this chronologically works to my favor as I started a topic in which she starts to learn the rasengan.)

[Exit unless interupted
1685 words toward rasengan, [if that's okay] requesting 8 stats.]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:29 pm
It was true they could not die. Death was not an option they all had to much to do in life.

"Good nigh Risako sleep well."

Tatsuya watches Risako leave and its just Tatsuya and the store owner.

"I hope we did not cause too much disruption." Tatsuay says to the owner.

"No sir dont worry about it I coudl tell that important things were going on." He responds with a smile.
Tatusya stands up and gives a nice tip to the owner and leaves.

He walks home with the burning sunset behind him. Tatsuya already knew that he liked Jason and Lucas was pretty cool too but Risako was something else. Tatusya sees his young self in her and Tatsuya sees grate things for her.
She was a friend that Tatusya had never had before, some one who he felt like he could share all his troubles with and in return get a positive and encouraging response. He hoped to see her again soon as well every one else. 

[Exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:29 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum