Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] Empty Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:00 am
Kazaki was having pleasant dreams in his tiny, yet somehow very comfy, bed. The rays of light beaming in through the slightly open blinds become brighter and brighter as the sun came up and they finally reached Kazaki's eyes causing him to slowly blink which was the first step in his waking up process. He lazily pushed his wool blanket off and started to rub his eyes while getting up into a sitting position. Opening the blinds he peered out the window looking smiling at the beautiful day, "This is the reason I wake up every day," he quietly said to himself. Needing to get ready for his planned brunch at Ichiraku Noodle Bar he slipped on a pair of shorts and pulled on a white and purple striped tank top. After washing up and drinking a glass of water he walked out the door and casually made his way to the noodle shop waving and giving a polite good morning to all the people he passed on the way there.

Listening to the birds as he walked into the shop he started humming along with them in a merry tune which caught some attention from a couple people who gave him a smile which made him smile. Taking a seat at the bar he asked the man behind the counter for a menu which then led to him ordering three delicious sweet buns which came fairly quickly from the kitchen. He then continued to hum as he took a bite out of one of the sweet buns, "Mmm... These things are quite delicious," he thought to himself.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] Empty Re: Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 am
Tori had been walking around doing what she does everyday. Toting a five year old around on her back. her long red hair pulled to the side in a loose ponytail so the girl doesn't accidentally pull it. She has n all black as usual and her blue eyes re glistening from the laughing she does in between carrying the child from place to place. She has on her favorite sleeveless vest with the Uzumai emblem on the back on it and a tiny one on the front of it.
"Seph, lest get some ramen I m hungry and you are making my arms hurt chic." Tori said as she entered the ramen shop trying to find a place to sit.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:35 am
Sephoras long whitish gray hair hangs down only held back by a black ribbon. Her whitish silver eyes look around as she rides on the back of her new found friend Tori Uzumaki. she had on gray tights, black shoes and a royal blue short sleeved dress that came down to her knees. She was taking in all the sites. "I kind of like having some one who does what I say." Sephora thought to herself. This was usually how she did things. She was more a person to think before she did something. She pretended to have the mind of a five year old, but underneath it, she had the mind a young adult. Mentally she was wise beyond her years. Being brought to Konoha put a crimp in her plans to find her father and brother, but she didn't let it get to her, Se simply had to make due with what she was given. "Ramen does sound good." She thought to herself listening to the Uzumaki girls words. "Okay." she said in a gleeful childish voice. Complete opposite her real personality.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:48 am
From roof to roof, a silouette could be seen jumping from one to another with a female chasing after him,"Give me back my panties you perv," she yelled at him. His smile would widen as he continued to jump until he reached near an alley where he would jump into it and hide in the shadows. The girl would have passed him as the shadow smiled," Another successful get away that girl will never learn," as he threw the panties away and walked out of the alley. The Black jacket and white button-up shirt flowed in the wind as Ousawa Akatsuki yawned," Now to head to the Ramen shop and get something to eat," smiling as he walked off.

After a while he would appear on the outside of the stand walking in and looking at the chef," Oi can you whip me up an extra large bowl of ramen with extra miso and pork," sitting down at the counter. Not really paying attention to anyone, his his gloved hand would rustle through his black hair as he sighed," So what shall i do today," as he waited for his ramen.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am
Kazaki had just finished eating his first out of three creamy sweet buns just as two cute and hungry looking little girls walked into the shop. Out of pure kindness he smiled at the two and politely said and asked, "Hello, you two look like you are really hungry. Am I right? Would each of you like one of my sweet buns? I have two left, just the right amount." He turned around in his stool chair and grabbed his plate with two still warm sweet buns on it and held out his arm towards the girls. "Please, take them I already had one so I'm full," he added, "So what what are your names? I'm Kazaki, but you can call me Kazi if you like." After talking to the girl's he noticed someone just arrived at the shop, it was one of his squad members, Ousawa. The boy took a seat and ordered ramen as if he were completely oblivious to everything that was going on so Kazaki decided to greet him to get his attention, "Hello Ousawa, how are you?" he would say, looking over the two girls' heads.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am
Tori heard the man speak as she let Sephy off her back. "Sure, saves us some money." Tori said as she walked over to the man. Noting the other man walk in, she looked back at Sephora to make sure she was okay. Since meeting Sephora, she had become protective of her almost like she was a sister. The four year age difference played a part in it to. "Thank you again for the sweet buns." Tori said handing one to Sephora as the man spoke to the other gentleman who just walked into the Ramen shop.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 am
Sephora got off of Toris back onto a chair. She heard the gentleman off them sweet buns. "Ooh sweet buns, bet they are poisoned. Never take anything from people you don't know, enemies are everywhere." Sephora thought mentally. She looked over at the guy. "I am Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga. Who are you?" she asked accepting the food but not yet eating it. She saw the other guy come in and noticed the began to talk. She was still suspicious.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 am
Looking around he would hear someone calling out to him. Looking around he would see the Kaguya biy....Kazaki sitting with a bunch of little girls," Ahhh.....Kazaki-san didn't expect to see you here with a bunch of...little girls i did not know you were a pedo," Ousawa would laugh as he sat down near them and smiled," So who are they, relatives or what," as his ramen came to him he would smile. Picking up the large bowl with ease he would begin to eat it quickly," Oh man *slurp* all that running from that girl made me hungry," as he slammed the bowl down and looked back to Kazaki," So where is....the other chick..Mia-chan yea, have you seen her," looking back to the little girls,"so who exactly are these little girls, i haven't seen them here at all," was one of his thoughts as he ordered some more ramen.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:54 am
Kazaki was happy to see that the girl's had taken a liking to the sweet buns, "You're welcome," he said to the older looking girl and to the younger one, "My name is Kazaki, but you can call me Kazi, I am a shinobi and that's one of my squad members," he said pointing to Ousawa, "Technically I just met him, but hey you meet new people all the time." He looked shocked when Ousawa called him a pedo, but blew it off as if it was nothing, "These two? I don't really know them, but they looked hungry so I offered them my extra sweet buns since they seem like good kids. Oh, and I have no idea where Mia is, I wasn't really planning on meeting anyone here, but I'm happy that I have people to keep me company now." Blinking curiously a couple times and diverting his attention back to the two girls, "How about you two, what are your names?" While waiting for an answer he ordered a hot cup of oolong tea with two cubes of sugar. After receiving his cup he shook his long white hair away from his eyes revealing their beautiful violet color and turned back to the group.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm
"I am Tori Uzumaki, I live in the orphanage and this little girl is my best friend, Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga, I kind of take care of her during the day, her mom knows we are together so I take her everywhere." Tori said introducing herself and little Sephy. People tended to like Sephy cause she was considered a half and half. Tori just thought the girl was adorable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum