Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Sipping on yet another cup of tea he would ponder on the girls' responses to his question. "Huh," he would say looking at Tori, "You've done your research correctly, your clan is one of the best clan's in the world to be in if you want to be a Fuinjutsu using shinobi and I'd suppose you could also specialize in medical ninjutsu," once he finished responding to Tori he would turn his head towards the other little girl, Sephora, whispering silently he would say, "A Kaguya and a Hyuuga, huh?" increasing the sound of his voice back to normal he would say, "The Hyuuga, a supplementary clan with the Byakugan Dojutsu, and Kaguya with their offensive and defensive bone manipulation techniques being a medical shinobi? That sounds very interesting and I hope it works out for you," he looked at her directly in the eyes grinning from ear to ear to keep her attention and draw suspense, "Want to know something cool?" He would then allow a momentary pause and continue, "I am a Kaguya too, so I guess that could make me like your brother or uncle or something." To prove he was telling the truth he put his palm flat on the table and made a bone flower grow from it, then made the bones come back in. To finish off what he was talking to her about he would say, "If you ever want to learn a Kaguya trick or two, just ask." And with a big gulp he would finish up his tea.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm
Kyohaku Uchiha had been walking through the village. She thought she had seen Sephora and Tori, and if it was them they had been heading towards the ramen shop. She had walked past the shop a couple of times thinking she also saw Akki Senju. Turning back around she entered the Ramen shop and approached them. "So this is where you guys went." She said as she noticed the two guys in the shop with them. "Who are they?"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm
As she wondered around the village she searched all the shops. Finally she was getting hungry and decided to go to the only place available, The Ramen Shop. As she turned to go to the Ramen shop, she saw her friend Kyo Uchiha going into the ramen shop. She ran to catch up and when she entered the shop she saw Tori, Sephora and Kyo. "Looks like we all had the same idea." She said smiling. Her mile sort of faded seeing the two guys. "And who are they?" she asked. She was a laid back person but Akki knew to cautious as well.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:52 pm
Tori noted her two friends enter the shop before she could answer them. "Hey guys! I wondered if I would see you today! Oh these guys, this is Kazaki and this is Ousawa. We just met them. He gave us some sticky buns! Oh and these are my friends from the orphanage, Kyohaku Uchiha and Akki Senju." Tori said introducing the to groups to each other.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Sephora looked in amazement as he created the flower from bone. "I want to be able to do that! It's so cool! Please teach me!" She said excitedly. Then as she loked up she saw Akki and Kyohaku enter the ramen shop. SHe smiled a small smirk. "Ah my other two friends whom I enjoy using have entered the room." She said to herself. "They are nice girls, always friendly to me." Sephora added after Tori spoke.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 pm
It had seem that more girls were showing up to the ramen stand, although not specifically his type he would laugh at the mere thought," Well like the young one here said i am Ousawa...Ousawa Akatsuki pleasure to meet you young ladies, if only i was a bit younger," laughing to himself as he ordered a cup of Tea. Looking around he would see some more people come in," So all of you are from the orphanage....Hey Kazaki let's adopt them all," a small laugh followed by a smile came from his face as he drunk his Tea.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:02 pm
Kazaki watched as the new comers in, he smiled and waved at them, but sadly it was time for him to go, after all he had only come to eat a meal and leave. Standing up from his seat he would reach into his pocket and pull out enough money to pay for all the food and tea, "Thank you for keeping me company everyone, but its about time that I should leave," he said as he waved goodbye and walked out the door. He was happy to have met new people and he was sure that he would talk to them again probably soon they were interesting to talk to unlike some other boring people he had met in the village.

[Exit]

[TWC = 1405; 7 stats, 14 JP]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 am
Approving Kazaki's stats.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum