Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 pm
Sephora glared at Tori! How dare she not ask permission to introduce her, she was very capable of doing it herself. She owuld have to discuss this and plan punishment later! She then turns to the guy at the other guy opposite the white hair guy. "And you are?" Sephora said to him. She seemed to have a dominant attitude for a five year old, but being on your own for so long, does that to u.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect Day to Eat Ramen [P, IO]

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 pm
" So a uzumaki and a little half and half...what a duo you two make," chuckling as he reached for his new bowl of ramen. Once the Kaguya girl asked who he was he would smile," Me... i am Ousawa Akatsuki," turning around to eat the new bowl of ramen he would occasionally look over to the others a visible smirk on his face as he finished .
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm
Kazaki would slowly reach down to grab his steaming cup of oolong tea then dropping two small cubes of sugar into the tea which soon evaporated after a quick stirring with a spoon that had been brought around to him by the bar tender. Taking a sip of his flavorless, yet delicious tea he would listen to the rest of the group introduce themselves to each other. "How wonderful, it seems as though we have all made a few new friends today," he would add to the group's conversation, "So where are you two staying? I haven't seen you guys around the village ever, are you guys new around here or do you just manage to stay out of trouble? Ahh, I remember when I was a kid..." Feeling a little nostalgic of hunting trips with his uncle as a kid he spaced out for a moment, but then snapped back into reality. Finishing up his tea he motioned for the bar tender who was washing plates to come grab his cup while he was at it.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am
Tori quickly noted Sephoras quick protective attitude! She made a note of it but quickly blew it off! "I live at the orphanage, been there nine years, I was given up at birth." Tori said kind of looking away. It is not something she was proud of and she had always wanted a family. It was rough enough for her to not be able to find other Uzumaki's but nor having a family was another burden on her heart. "Sephy lives with her mom and some guy. I just hang out with her during the day."Tori said. She wanted to go to school and learn to be a ninja but that was difficult when you lived in an orphanage.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am
Once again! She spoke up for Sephora! "I live in a 5 or 6 bedroom house with my mom and her friend Fenrir." Sephora said. Although she had trouble believing that was his name. Sphora was five therefore she got into things. and she saw several Uchiha artifacts in that household. Sephora would do more digging and discovering later. Sephora ate her sticky bun now that she knew somewhat about the guys. She had some sympathy for Tori, only because being an orphan had to be hard for her.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am
"Now your just a sad old man that hits on little kids," Ousawa busted out lauging as he looked to the little girls. He loved messing with Kazaki, but it was all good fun after all he could do worse, but then again having fun was just as good. Now drinking the miso from his bowl he would set it down," So an orphan and this girl...sounds like an odd little group. Hey Kazaki why don't you join them and show them a good time," the jokes would never stop coming.
Kazaki
Kazaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 am
Listening to what the girls were saying he would mention, "Well, that's interesting. Hey, you guys ever need anything and I mean anything, I live in the apartment complex down the street." He would then turn to Ousawa and glare at him and in complete seriousness and somewhat protectively say, "Ousawa, I understand you are joking, but you need to understand these girls are young and that isn't the appropriate kind of talking you should be doing around them. I would understand if you were joking around like that around older people, but come on their innocent little angels." Kazaki would then roll his eyes at his comrade's obliviousness and call for another tea, while the waiter was still he would ask the group, "Hey, anyone want anything? Food, drink?" After listening for the their responses and waiting for the waiter to go away he would try and start a conversation, "So what do you girls want to be when you grow up? Doctors, ninjas, shop owners?"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 am
"Well, honestly I want to use Fuinjutsu, which my clan does use according to my research, for healing. Of course I know shinobi training is gonna require me to be able to also learn the skills to fight. I believe Sephora feels the same way. I am sure Kaguyas are good at healing and so are the Hyugas." Tori said as she finished her sweet bun and looked at both of them then back at Sephora.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 am
Sephora was now officially fed up with Tori's inconsistent assumptions about her. Her fingers were still sticky, so she decided to solve her problem. she reached up and ran her figers once through Tori's auburn hair. If the move went succesfully through, Tori would have sticky stuff in her hair from Sephoras hands and probably not even know. "Pretty hair." She said moving away from Tori and sitting next to Kazaki. "I do want to be a healer, but I want to learn how to be the best SHinobi I can be, and no one is gonna stand in my way." Sephora said feeling rather satisfied.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm
For the moment, Ousawa would simply listen to what the girls wanted to be. Tori seemed to have her ideals and goals in check, but as for Sephora...well she was going to have a difficult time," You know Sephora....you are going to have alot of ninja stand in your way. What will you do if they stop you," raising a brow to her. Looking to Kazaki he would wave off his statement," I know they are young, but you have the wool pulled over your eyes if you think anyone is innocent," a small laughter as he now turned his gaze to Tori," Hyuuga's are not really well with healing and neither are Kaguya's....although they can heal themselves faster than others those two clans are more offensive. Now based on what i have heard about the Uzumaki, you will be a better healer," nodding to her as he looked around for a moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum