Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Fen Meets with the Raikage - Page 2 Empty Re: Fen Meets with the Raikage

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 pm
"Sir, Sometimes the best way to protect someone from the slow torture, is the quick death, so if time came, and the reasons were viable, yes I would kill whoever I had to" Fen's red orbs that once were dull, and not vibarant with color, would peer back into the eyes of his Kage, as if Fen himself was trying to get a read on the Kage and what he might do next, but Fen knew, this was a man he respected, he has seen the power of this kage, has felt it, and heard good things from Akihana, so the time came to see what fen had to put on the table, and if Yaju was happy enough with it to accept it
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 pm
"So if i gave you no reason...no cause, but only told you to kill said person you would hesitate? Now think carefully about your answer because an an ANBU you don't think, you do. Thinking gets you killed and thats something i do not need....ninja carry a wealth of information within them whether its their jutsu, bloodline or information on the village," these were the key morals of an ANBU, but this was far more than a test.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:41 pm
Fen would Nod softly "That is reason Enough sir, if you told me to kill someone, I would assume you had reason behind it, I have seen how you fight, I have heard a lot about you from Akihana, I deduce you to be a fairly tactical man, and reasonable, so if someone had to die, I assume its for a good reason, a good cause, and would carry out your order sir"
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 am
(Well seeing as things are getting a little jumpy in the timeline for my character, it has been discussed in Skype, Yaju and Fen have their talk, Fen gets promoted to ANBU, and then the time line gets a little more in order, and things are a little easier for Us all, as with the return of Chris and the such, But just to make sure, I will be asking both Yaju and Chris to post here about what was discussed in the Skype chat)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm
(Si, I apologize for lately, and kinda drunk and whatnot right now o-o. Anyways, we discussed and I also apologize for inconveniences caused by my return, however this simply puts things where they'd be anyways and helps quicken the transition.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum