Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Raikage Empty Raikage

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm
[Village Elder]

Luka wandered through the hall that surrounded the Raikage's chambers, aimlessly, looking to clear his head from the tragic death of the Raikage. It had all been so sudden, he had been fine and well yesterday, but this morning ANBU guards had found him in the middle of his office, his cold, expressionless face as white as a sheet. Blood had dried on his cheek, and stained the cream rug underneath him. Black Ops later had confirmed that the cause of his death had been due to suffocation. He had fallen after a bottle of strong wine and smacked his head off of the floor. The force had been sudden enough to cause blood vessels in his throat to burst, and he had choked on his own blood. Luka shook his head. He knew he would have to be the one who amended Kumogakure's great loss. He would be the one to tell the villagers, and he would have to decide on a new Raikage.

Luka already had an idea of who would be next in line for the great title. He was young, but a very intelligent ninja. He was strong, and his capabilities were astonishing. He would lead Kumo as the new Raikage, and although the deceased would not be forgotten, it was a pressing matter to elect someone else. If an incident such as this got out, Kumogakure would never be taken seriously, to think a mere bottle of wine could cost the Raikage his life. Luka was a respected elder in the village, one of the most popular, so he knew he would be the first one the villagers turned to when the election was upon them. He caught a Jonin in the corridor and gave him a scroll to take to the messenger bird station. It was addressed to Kino. It simply read: 'Kino, I need you. Please come to the Raikage chambers at once, it's important. -Luka'.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Raikage Empty Re: Raikage

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm
Kino had awoken from a short rest, he had recently been training. He got up out of his bed, pushing back his hair a little. He went over to his closet, and opened it. He began to take out a shirt, a black T shirt, short sleeved. He put on the black shirt then put some different pants on, and then his black cloak. He kept his hood down, he would normally keep it up once he went out, but he was feeling more out going then he normally feels, he usually dislikes talking to others, this time not so much, he felt like going out to talk to others. He would make his way for his kitchen. He would reach into his cabinets, pulling out some boxes of cereal. He would begin to eat some cereal, right from the box in rather a hurry, he had planned on a day full of training today.

Kino would head out of his front door, turning around to lock it. As he would turn away from his home, he would hear a bird's call heading for him. He would take a quick look around and notice a bird heading for him, holding something. The bird would soon hand over what it was holding to Kino, it was a scroll. Kino took it from the claws of the bird, and it would head back towards the place it had come from. Kino opened the scroll Kino had read;

'Kino, I need you. Please come to the Raikage chambers at once, it's important. -Luka'. Kino put away the scroll and headed for the raikage's office.

Kino had soon arrived at the kage's office, looking for the person he was supposed to meet.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 am
Luka hurried off to wait for Kino in the Raikage's office, standing behind his desk. He would not sit, this was the Kage's chair, and he was in no position or state of mind to be so disrespectful. Kino arrived within twenty minutes, and Luka stepped out from his position behind the desk.
"Thank you for coming so quickly, Kino. We have matters to discuss involving the election of the new Raikage." He indicated to two padded chairs with a table between them. Two steaming mugs of herbal tea sat on faded glassmats. Luka went to sit down, waiting for Kino to follow.

"Your probably wondering why I summoned you here, aren't you Kino?" His wise eyes held a fixed gaze. "The Raikage has died. This very morning. He was found by ANBU guards lying dead on the floor, he had one too many drinks, and had fallen backwards, taken a blow to his head, and been suffocated by his own blood." He took a sip of his tea and sighed."Well. I think it would be better if you sat down for this."
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:47 pm
As Kino entered, he was greeted and thanked for coming so quickly. He had looked at the man as he talked about elections and something about the raikage. He would watch as the man would go over and sit at a table, with two padded chairs. The table was currently holding two mugs of what seemed to be tea, something Kino didn't normally drink but he would be polite and drink it, just not now. He would follow the man over, and sit down in one of the two chairs.The man would mention on if Kino was wondering why he was summoned here,
it was true. Kino was wondering why he was here, when he should be
training. "Mhm..." He would say, quietly most likely unheard by the man. The the man say that the raikage had died this very morning, Kino's eyes would slightly open due to shock, How did he die?... Kino would think I doubt an assassin made it in Kumo easy, and made it out while also killing the kage.. Then he mentioned that the kage had a few too many drinks, and fell back dying. Kino nearly begun to laughh, but he held it back, and remained in his current appearance, without any movement, just listening. He would hear the man say Kino would want to sit down, so he did sit down. Kino would wait for the man to speak.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 pm
Luka watched a slight smile appear on Kino's face as he mentioned the drink.
"I know, silly way for such a strong man to die, isn't it? Some things come unexpectedly, this seems to be one of those unfortunate events." He watched Kino sit down. Luka took a deep breath. "We are looking for a new Kage. You are aware of that much I'm sure. I am the one who much choose, as I am one of the oldest and wisest in Kumogakure..." He paused and took a few sips of his tea. "Well. I have to choose the next Raikage by nightfall, and as soon as I was told I was to be the one who chose the next Kage, I already had someone in mind. That someone is you, Kino. You will be the next Raikage, if you choose to accept. But please understand, I cannot think of anyone more suited to the title than you. And I have but eight hours to find someone else, should you decline." He stopped himself and sighed. "So. What do you think?" He moved his gaze to Kino and awaited his reaction.
[A bit short, my sincerest apologies....XD]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm
Kino would listen, as the man would start saying it was kind of silly for the Raikage, as powerful as he was, died drinking. An unlikely way to die, this man could be lying. Anyone could lie, this man was most likely hiding something through a lie, making the Raikage look like one of the weakest people ever, though, it could be possible he was telling the truth. Though most likely a lie to hide something, maybe the Raikage was assassinated? They wouldn't want the village on alert, telling the villagers there was a skilled assassin in the village, could cause a panic. He would listen again, as he stated that Kumogakure was looking to name the next Raikage, he soon heard that he had been decided. An eleven year old genin, obtaining the rank of Raikage. It was a very unlikely thing to happen. Was it just a prank, a joke? Or was this real? Kino didn't know, but he had to find out, he decided to play along expecting it to be a joke "Alright then, I accept Raikage." Though, after saying those words, he noticed. The man was not joking. Kino had just accepted the title of Raikage, an elite title indeed. Though, too late to change his mind it would seem. He was stuck as Raikage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum