Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Odin's training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Odin's training

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:12 am
Kense listened to what Odin had to say, describing his past and his father. Kense didn't know why but he felt Odin and him could become strong together, they would become a powerful team. He then tossed him a book that he said helped him learn a lot of D rank jutsu. Kense was grateful for the help but hated taking charity. He would listen to the rest of what Odin had to say before responding. "Thank you for this. However, I refuse to take charity from anyone. What can I do to repay you? As for your other question, I would like to start with either the lightning clone or chidori if that's possible. You have earned my respect so I will be behave better, for now. But don't get used to it. You're still a one-eyed moron." he would say to him, quickly regaining his usual cockiness. It wasn't often he came to meet someone he respected but so far Odin was earning more of his respect by the minute. He was eager to finish up with all these introductions and get to the real reason he approached Odin in the first place. Learning whatever strong techniques he could from him.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 am
"I would gladly like to teach you the lightning clone jutsu but since you're just a graduate from the academy, we need to start at lower tier jutsu and work you up to it," Odin laughed nervously, "Sorry to hear say."

Odin thought for a moment, tapping his eye patch while thinking about what to teach first, "Honestly, don't take it as charity, the book I mean.  It isn't worth much so I can always buy another one. Seriously, take it as a teaching guide from me and use it to learn jutsu.  That's how I did it."

Odin cracked his neck before continuing, "I don't count on both of us being too chummy, we just met.  Let's start you off with a lower jutsu first.  It's called 'Raiton: Hiraishin', a D rank jutsu.  It's a pretty simple jutsu to learn and you can build your chakra up to prepare to learn the lightning clone."

Odin held a hand up to the air.  Lightning chakra began to build up in the hand in the air.  Odin closed his one free eye and began to walk to the training dummy a few meters from both of them, "The trick to this jutsu is to began by putting your hand up in the air, focusing on gathering chakra.  Next, you want to open your chakra channels and let the raiton element embody you," Odin closed a his raised hand into a gripped fist.

"Once you channel it into your body, you want to isolate it into your free hand.  Once you do this a few times, we can move on to the next phase of the justu,"  Odin opened his eye and looked at Kense, "Now, you try!" 

Odin had never taught anyone in his life, he had hoped this was put together well.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:23 am
Odin examined Kense closely as he practiced the jutsu, "Very good.  You learn quickly!"  Odin smirked as he nodded in approval. 
Odin walked up to the the training dummy, giving it a rough smack before beginning to talk, "Now simply touch the the training dummy.  After you touch it, try doing a quick strike,"  Odin channeled the lightning into his free hand, the other was raised.  He gave the training dummy a good back hand, shocking the whole dummy.  The dummy convulsed uncontrollably as it lifted off the ground, its' shackles breaking as Odin made contact.
"We will move onto the final phase of this jutsu, the advanced phase I like to call it.  I think you're ready!" Odin smiled as he pointed at the next dummy for Kense to practice on. 
"Do it several times before we move on!"

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:55 am
Odin examined Kense as he did the jutsu.  After a few moments of silence, Odin replied, "Good. Now alternate hands in the air while striking, channeling and striking in rapid succession.  This is how to fully master the technique of this jutsu,"  Odin demonstrated. 

He raised a hand in the air, summoning the raiton chakra into his other hand.  He then smacked the training dummy beside him.  He followed this up by doing it with his other hand, raising his right hand in the air and smacking the dummy with the other one.  The dummy convulsed in protest to this as Odin readied his left hand.  The motion became almost so quick that it took mere seconds to channel the raiton element into the raised hand.  It looked as if Odin was continuously pimp smacking the shaking and now fully electrified dummy.  He picked up his speed to 20 as he repeatively struck the dummy with each hand.

"The trick to this last phase is to keep a constant stream of chakra throughout your body," he smacked the dummy with each hand in quick succession while he continued, "If you truly can channel a small amount of chakra into your raised hand, you can strike with a quick strike.  Once you strike the dummy, start channeling the raiton in the striking hand and alternate the blow."  Odin hit the dummy a couple more times, each time slightly raising his hand between strikes. 

"We need to practice this a few times despite how quickly you're learning.  Otherwise, you are doing great! The more you practice, the longer you channel chakra between each strike, the stronger you will become.  First get a feel for it before you pick up the speed," Odin smiled, "This isn't a race.  You will inherently become stronger the longer we take," Odin cautioned the genin.

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 am
Odin laughed at the fact the dummy went flying, "Nice arm you got there! I sometimes feel sorry when I destroy or damage a training dummy.  Luckily, there are tons."  Odin chuckled.

He reached into his pouch, fumbling around it for a moment before he pulled out a scroll from it.  He whipped it out, extending the scroll.  He reached in the scroll, reaching into a different dimension it seemed.  He reached into the symbol for Ninjato and pulled out a black katana in a jet black sheath.  He put it on the ground next to him and reached in the scroll again, pulling out a second katana.

"I think we should take a break, but if you insist..." he said, looking down at the two katanas as he put away the sealing scroll, "we can move onto learning how to channel your chakra into a weapon."

Odin picked up both swords, holding one in each hand.  He held one forward, signaling that he was going to toss the katana at Kense, "Now this, you can borrow for this training session.  I kinda hold these katanas close to heart."

He tossed over the jet black sword that was sheathed in an equally as black sheath to Kense before continuing, "In order to continue our training, you need to learn a simple skill.  It's called Chakra Infusion. I made you learn that jutsu as training for this skill."

Odin smiled as he drew the blade from the sheath, throwing the sheath beside him, "The skill is fairly simple.  We are going to practice channeling our raiton chakra, much like the last jutsu we practiced.  This time though,"  Odin held out his sword, pointing it at Kense.  His sword began to spark at first.  Then, as he continued to channel his chakra into the blade, it began to electrify, lightning shot around the sword guard, then burst forward.  It immediately engulfed the blade in pure lightning. 
"I prepared you for this skill so take your time.  It isn't exactly like the jutsu but the concept is exactly the same."

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:57 am
Odin blinked repeatively, thinking about how to explain the skill.  After a moment or two, the words just came to him, "You have to really focus in order to fully master this skill.  You have to focus your chakra, opening your chakra channels and really feel the chakra coarse throughout your body.  Much like Hiraishin, you have to gather your chakra into your sword arm.  Keep most of your chakra swirling in the center of your chakra system while simultaneously focusing your thoughts and energy on your weapon."  Odin didn't know if he explained himself right. 
"It'll be easier to show you an example," Odin nervously said, unsure if he can continue explaining it.  He was always good at learning by example.  He hoped Kense was the same.

Odin closed his one good eye, he began swirling chakra into his core. 
My core...that's right,  "The key is to channel your chakra first into your core, or your stomach and chest area," he said in a calm state now.  His body began sparking with lightning as he said that.

"Next, you have to slowly push your chakra into your weapon hand," as if on cue, the lightning swirled around him.  It began to dance around his arm, pulsing forward to his hand and back to his shoulder.
"Finally, push it outward.  Think of the weapon as an extension of your arm," Odin held his sword toward Kense.
"Push the chakra outward as far as you can.  Push it beyond your limits!" Odin's lightning swirled around his arm and the chakra equal to his chakra stat burst into the his blade.  The lightning chirped as it blasted around in circles around his katana, "Now the tricky part is to keep the chakra there.  The key to this skill is to last for a few minutes while constantly channeling the lightning around your weapon."

Odin opened his eye, smiling now as the skill dispelled.
"Hope that helped."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum