Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Odin's training  - Page 3 Empty Re: Odin's training

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 am
Odin once again remained quiet as he watched Kense begin to try and copy the skill Odin used.  He studied how Kense preformed the skill as well. 
"That was an impressive try! You really have a knack for it," he said with a smirk on his face.  He could get used to teaching.  Kense was his first 'student', the first of hopefully many in the future. 

"Maintain the chakra in your weapon hand until you feel like it is stabilized enough to proceed further.  If you can, try and just keep your chakra swirling around your hand and practice bringing it back and forth throughout your arm to the other side of your body to your other arm. 
When you feel like you can maintain it for a few seconds in each hand, try pushing it out even further while still cycling it between arms.  That might do the trick."

Odin held a fist out, lightning sparked from his fist.  The lightning sparked out of it then it exploded out, swirling around his finger tips, "Keep it like this for a few moments and try again."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 pm
Odin returned the smirk back at Kense, nodding in approval. 
"Excellent! Now maintain it for a few minutes next time!  You need to keep a constant flow of chakra coarsing through the blade like it is nothing.  It needs to become second nature to you but I think you've gotten the hang of it," Odin mentioned as food for thought, "This is not even a jutsu like chidori sword which will be a thousand times harder when you are ready for it!" Odin warned the genin. 

Odin's expression turned into a slight frown, "Looks like you've had enough for now.  You need to get some rest, maybe something to eat before we continue.  I can tell by just looking at you that need a break at the very least."  Odin turned around and begun walking away from Kense.
"You can find me anytime here in the training grounds.  I'm here almost everyday, if not, I'm in a ramen shop called the Thunder Palace.  Drop my name there for some free ramen if you are interested.  Anyway, I'll see you soon when you fully recover."

Odin began walking away, putting up a hand, waving it as he picked up the sheath from the floor,
"You can hold onto that katana, it's name is called the Heaven's Sorrow Ninjato.  I don't need more than one at the moment, it was just taking up room in my scroll.  Treat it well until you have a sword of your own,"  Odin kept walking, using flicker movement to speed walk away.  He wanted to meditate.  In the end, he just walked over to a bench and sat down, he closed his eyes and began 'meditating'.  If one listened closely, he was slightly snoring.

TWC:2586
+12 stats

224 toward Chidori Katana
224 +  2776= 3000/3000 towards Chidori Katana

2000 toward Temporary Paralysis Technique
2000/2000 needed towards Temporary Paralysis Technique

remaining 362 towards Chidori Mastery
362/4000 needed

Learned Chidori Katana
Learned Temporary Paralysis Technique
Learning Chidori Mastery
-1 heavenly sorrow ninjato due to giving it to Kense
-1 Jutsu Encyclopedia due to giving it to Kense

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed WC)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:22 pm
Approved <3