Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Odin's training  Empty Odin's training

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:43 pm
Odin is once again seen in the middle of the training ground, meditating on his abilities, or lack there of.  He is more determined than ever to get stronger.  After the training for the Chidori, he can't seem to maintain control over his chakra.  He knows once he's gathered enough chakra, he will surely master it. 
He opens his one uncovered eye, still sitting in the middle of the training ground.  He raises two fingers up with his left hand, his pointer and middle finger.  The right hand grabs hold of the rest of his left. 

A slow build up of chakra fills his body. 
Remember your training.  Remember the basics.

Odin channels the chakra from his environment: the trees, the air, the ground, the people in the village, the animals.  He takes a deep breathe, filling his body with the tiny chakra particles filling the atmosphere.  As he takes in the surrounding chakra, he starts feel the energy begin to surge around his body. 

Concentrate.  Harder.
Next, he begins to channel the small bits of newly acquired chakra.  He slowly fills his head with power.  If he put it all at once, he would surely pass out from an overload. 
He pushed the chakra down toward his chest. 

Lower it towards my center.  Channel it with all my might.  Push it down!
He felt his chakra slowly fill his chest.  This took some time but after a few minutes and precise concentration, he knew he leveled out the chakra between his head and body channel.  His body was covered in sweat, his clothes damp from training. 

I need a nice bath after this.  When was the last time I actually took one?
His mind wandered.  Eventually his focus wavered as well.

"Tch," Odin grunted in pain.  He had overloaded himself with chakra.  He had to react calmly and patiently in order to overcome this slight mishap.  Surely this would have been the case, if he was a little older and wiser.
Odin grunted again, mind panicked and concentration almost completely broken.  He felt the chakra pulse hard through his body, almost as if it was attacking him.

"I've...got to....regain control..." 
He tried to figure out a way to refocus his will but his body was surging with too much energy.  He felt like he could burst at any second. 
In the distance, he heard his father mocking him yet again.  A ghost in his past reminding him of his true purpose.  He felt a sudden rush of energy and new found will to succeed.

He held his hand tighter now.  His mind ignored the taunting laughter.  He channeled the chakra all throughout his body now.  Starting at his core, by his stomach, he dispersed it through his chakra channels that flowed throughout his body; he felt more in tune with himself, now more than ever. 
His feet felt lighter, his body more durable, his legs more agile, his grip tightened, his eye could see clearer.  He swirled his chakra around his body once again. 
He felt his body surge again.  He got up from the seated position.  His pride as a ninja swelled around him.

He summoned the chakra to swirl down his body to his legs. 
Odin was eager to test his speed with chakra  infused in his footwork.  He let go of his hand, stretched for a moment, and began running toward the nearest wall. He was surprised by how fast he reached the wall in mere moments.  He leapt towards the wall, landing with ease.  He ran up the wall, never breaking stride.  He back flipped off the wall, gracefully landing on the ground.  He grinned, gripping his fists. 
This is the first step...

WC: 620
+3 stats
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Odin's training  Empty Re: Odin's training

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:09 pm
Odin's training  EmbjK3u
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:16 pm
Odin was seen in the training ground.  He closed his one eye, getting ready to start a new day of training.  He held hand signs: tiger then ram.  Odin channeled his chakra into the jutsu he was about to produce.  A puff of smoke exploded when the jutsu was activated.  Odin was greeted by his lightning twin he called One, "Why hello there Odin," the smirking twin said to himself.  

Odin returned the smile, pulling out a sealing scroll, "You ready to test out our new found powers?"  Odin asked One as he placed a hand on the seal labeled, Twin Black Blades Ninjato.  The scroll began to shine as the words lit up.  Odin pulled out the two black katanas from the scroll.  Odin tossed one of the swords to One.  
One caught the sword, twirled it around, and buckled it on his side.  

Odin nodded at One, both were ready to engage each other in combat.  There was a slight silence throughout the training grounds. Suddenly a leaf fell off a nearby tree, both Odins knew this would be the signal to begin.  The leaf danced in the wind as both Odins got into a sword drawing stance.  

To be continued...

TWC:200

+1 stat
35 used for Chakra Sensory
165 saved for something else
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 am
Approving satts and wc only since you didn't learn chakra sensory in this topic. <3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 pm
Both Odin's stayed in their stance, looking at the child mocking him.  They stayed silent for a moment, assessing the kid.  Odin smirked, his one eye looking at Kense,
"Looks like no one taught you manners Boy.  It's usually polite to introduce yourself first."

One scoffed at Kense, sheathing his sword as he picked up from where Odin left off, "Did you just get your big boy pants from the academy?" One slyly said to the cocky kid, taunting him back. 

"This clone technique is out of you league but I can teach you it," Odin smirked, "If you say please."

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:00 pm
Odin's smirk turned into a smile as he released the jutsu.  One dissappeared into a puff of smoke as Odin rose up, "Now we are getting somewhere.  Looks like you haven't lost your manners Boy, I mean Kense," Odin teased once more.

"I can see that took a lot for you to do.  You were the bigger man here and I think we can do something to teach you a thing or two about the Raiton element. The name's Odin, of the Onimusha clan.  I won't act like your superior because I too, am a genin of kumo."
Odin examined the scoff on Kense's face, knowing the kid wanted to curse him out instead.  Odin needed to get stronger so he was going to train with Kense and make them both stronger.

But, "Before we start, I need to know.  Why do you want to become stronger?"  Odin pulled out a scroll, took his two black katanas and slammed them into the scroll.  The two katanas vanished before both of them, just becoming a symbol and a word on the scroll Odin pulled out. 
Odin looked at Kense with conviction in his one remaining eye, "I will teach you once I hear your answer.  Good or bad, I don't care but I need to know," Odin's smile seemed to vanish as he spoke to Kense.

Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:43 pm
Odin smiled but there was a bit of sadness behind the smile, "We have the same convictions.  I have no master of my own but my father was a devil of a man.  He ruthlessly destroyed his enemies and anyone who opposed him,"  Odin felt like he could be open for the first time ever with this genin.

Odin placed a hand on his left eye, touching his eye patch, "This is the only reminder I have of my clan,what was left of it.  My father grew mad with the lust for power and did anything to achieve it.  It took everything I had to suck it up and come to Kumo in order to become stronger," Odin's hand went back to his scroll. 
He pulled out a book labeled, The Jutsu Encyclopedia.  His finger tapped the book as he continued," This was the only teacher I had for any D rank jutsu.  I studied it inside and out and found some interesting jutsu from it. 
And for the jutsu you just saw.  Yes, that was a lightning clone.  It differs from other clones as it is as strong as you are and when it is defeated in combat, it explodes and releases a lightning blast to stun and damage your target."
Odin tossed Kense the Jutsu book, "When you are bored, try looking up some jutsu from here.  I know more than Lightning, fire is also my calling as well.  In due timeI can teach you that as well.  I'm looking for a reason to become stronger and master my techniques,"

Odin hated to admit this next part, "I tent to seclude myself from others, which is why I learned so much for a genin.  I'm looking for a team to become stronger with me so I will teach you whatever you think you can learn," Odin began to list the jutsu he was willing to teach:

"I currently know Chidori and learning Chidori Sword.  Hiraishin which is a personal hands on lightning stun, and I have a lightning dragon I can summon to fight for me," Odin crossed his arms, "What do you wish to learn."  Odin was anxious to start.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum