Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

morning after (p/io/nk/yaju) - Page 2 Empty Re: morning after (p/io/nk/yaju)

Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:09 am
Noting the fires around her and listening to his words, she moved her hands up in front of her face. Seeing the shadows she focused on them moving them up behind Yaju attempting to wrap around his legs. It had been a while since Kumori trained, she was hoping to learn a lot from this session with Yaju.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:53 pm
Yaju stood there and watch Kumori for a moment, feeling the shadows wrap around his legs didn't make him move but he simply looked down and smiled," Nara...using shadows to constrain and defeat enemies," making an assessment of the shadows through his normal eyes he would stand there and simply smile," Although you need to train these more in order to subdue someone like me," with a simple flex he would break the shadows and walk closer to her. Smiling he would look at her and wave," your test is to stop me with your shadows and if you can't...well tonight should be fun," the challenge wasn't hard but she would need to think about how to do it.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:12 am
He had broken her shadows so easily! She had never witnessed this before! She needed to train harder with her shadows! She was a Nara and therefore could not be weak in shadow manipulation. 
She heeded his words clearly and took him up on his offer. It seems her boyfriend was stronger than anyone she had ever trained with before! Her sexy appeal was of no use to her at this point! 
Kumori smiled at Yaju as she scanned the area and attempted to use another shadow to move up his body and wrap around his throat, only she wouldn't strangle him which is the purpose of the move, but she would hold him there if the move was successful.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:07 pm
Yaju smiled softly as he continued to look at her, the eyes of the young Sannin calculating and observing each small movement of hers until she had finally did something. The shadows would indeed wrap around him and slowly twist around his body, but once they arrived to his neck he would flare his own chakra for a bit before breaking them and smiling," come on dear...you need to be a little more aggressive with me if you want to win this bet," with a snap of his fingers the silver flames would die out and twenty more would litter the walls as he cracked his knuckles, stepping forward slowly as he eyed the girl down. The flames would dance in silence with no crackles or sounds as he spoke," You have twenty more tries dear before i win the bet...let's see what this sexy body of yours can really do against me, of course you do have a reason for beating me so try more," with that he would wait for her next move, anticipating something great.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:07 pm
Kumori had gathered the idea that apparently this man was not a normal shinobi. As a matter of fact he had to be well trained to be able to just shake of her shadows like he was doing.
"Okay, then, but as I do this, I have to admit, you must be something more than you tell me you are. A normal shinobi with the average training couldn't fight off my shadows so easily!" Kumori said as she managed to move three different shadows and began to wrap them around Yaju! The shadows merged together making them a little stronger.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 pm
Yaju only smiled as he gave the girl a small bow and began to speak," I am only what i am...nothing more...nothing less," only giving a riddle he would stand back upright and snap his fingers as one of the flame's went out. As she wrapped him up in the three shadows, he would admit to himself that this one was a bit stronger, but still no dice. Slowly he would concentrate his chakra into his body and expand it outwards before breaking the shadows and rolling his shoulders," Getting there love... but try a little more, you have nineteen tries left," waving his hand at her he would grin and wink," Bring it dear."
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 pm
How did he do it? Once again he seemed to just blow off her shadows. Kumori decided to use a distraction. Taking out two kunai from her weapons pouch andt threw them at Yaju. While quickly manipulating three shadows to wrap around Yaju again.
"Lets see, I met you at the gate, you motioned for someone to take your place, and from the description of what you do, and the way your skilled, can I take the guess you work with ANBU?" Kumori asked curiously.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:09 am
Yaju had waited for the right moment once the kunai had been thrown at him, and moved slightly so that his body was now between them, the two kunai flowing past his face but one being caught inside of his mouth by the handle. Smiling he would turn to her showing his feral teeth as she spoke," Maybe....maybe not if i was i'd have to make sure you never told anyone, but we will see," his smile showing no truth but not lie either. As the shadows formed around him he would continue to break them before giving her a small hint," Instead of numbers...try forming them with numbers and replacing them as they break, but its not gonna be that easy," the kunai dropping into his hands as he began to move around her.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 am
Kumori stared in shock! He caught her kunai in his teeth! All she could do for a second was stare at him with wide eyed and her jaw nearly on the ground! As he spoke her look changed to one of a smile. " I have no one to tell, I was more of a loner, with a select group of people. And in Volcano, your secrets stay secrets. Tell no one unless you want a weakness revealed. " She said as she began to try to do the Shadows again. His advice on the shadows suddenly made a light bulb go off in her head! That was a brilliant idea!
She moved three shdows again this time, and if he attempted to break them she would follow his advice! She never gad a boyfriend train her before, this could be VERY beneficial.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 am
Slowly he would relax himself and wait until she had made another move, his eyes scanning her body for any and all movements even to the smallest one anticipating her to make a single shadow tendril to stop him. So far he had been playing around trying to see if she had anything else up her sleeve, while trying to determine what he should do next. Once she had created the shadows and launched them towards him, his body would immediately react to this action causing the kunai to fly from his hand and dissect the shadows, but being as he was they would wrap around his legs and stop him. Breaking them the first time, he would start to move again before noticing more of them wrapping around him tighter," Well well...you actually caught on to what i was saying...i'll let you have this one for now dear," of course he would simply break out of these binds by using the flame's around the rooom, each one clambering on top of him before dissolving the shadows. With a shake of his wrists he would disperse the remaining flames and look to her," So what now?," since they had just did a little training, he didn't know what quite else to actually teach her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum