Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

"Medical" herbs Empty "Medical" herbs

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 pm
Spoiler:

Angel was in the hospital visiting her mother today.  She had gotten sick and the doctors were treating her as well as they could.  Angel spent her free time by her mother’s side.  One day, while at the hospital, she saw a ninja friend of hers rushing past her mother’s room.  “Micheal?”  Angel said in a loud whisper as she closed the door to her mother’s room behind her.  “Perfect Angel, go see Dr. Oliver.  I’m heading out on a mission so I can’t help her right now.  I was actually about to search for someone to take my place.  But I have to leave NOW.  Please just help her.”  With that he was gone.  Angel was torn but duty came before personal things.  Her mother was in good hands so Angel ran to Dr. Oliver’s room.  Upon seeing her, the doctor just started speaking.  “Angel I need you to go get me some herbs immediately.  They are located up in the mountains and this is what they look like.”  The doctor handed her a photo.  Angel stood there looking at it for a moment.  The doctor looked at her “GO!”  Angel dashed off feeling foolish.  It only took a moment to get out of the village and another few minutes to get into the mountain.  Using the newest technique she was learning Angel sank into the ground using the hide like a mole jutsu.  Moving though the ground she was able to search a large area for the herb.  Moving underground Angel began to search.  Eventually she was able to see what lloked like the correct plant.  Reemerging, Angel compared the plant to the picture and determined that she had found the correct plant.  Upon pulling out the plant she started her way back to the hospital.  She was sure the plant was very urgent.  Rushing back to the hospital she handed the plant to the doctor.  Out of breath Angel watched the doctor put the plant in a teakettle and pour a cup of tea.  At which point she sat down and picked up a paper.  “That was all”  Angel left shocked and amazed.
356 words

Appropriate rewards and 356 words toward Hiding like a mole jutsu.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700

"Medical" herbs Empty Re: "Medical" herbs