Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Gathering Herbs Empty Gathering Herbs

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 am
Today was the day him and Aiko were going on another mission and Kyojin was hoping this time he would suceed with Aiko going out with him. Kyojin thought over his small speech that he made up over night over and over again. Ok first I will say that then that then end with that Kyojin thought." You are finally asking that girl out seriously and mot playing " said Yuki." Yeah I am Yuki just sit back and relax if she says no its no if yes its yes hopefully she says yes " said Kyojin." I hope you are right Kyojin and she says yes " said Yuki after going silent. Kyoji had his mask in his hand with his Kumo headband on. Kyojin looked down Aiko still had his favorite robe. Kyojin laughed maybe she will bring it back. Kyojin thought again maybe this will be his lucky day.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Gathering Herbs Empty Re: Gathering Herbs

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:52 am
Snowy mountain, snowy mountain! Is what it normally was, but on everwinter mountains, one of many in lightning country you can find a plant with very peculiar healing abilities. Finding it isn't hard at all, in fact it's quite easy, the thing is here...the herb only grows for about 2 weeks a year. So normally you have a bunch of people to go get that herb, which they did, but apparently some big emergency happened and they used a bit of it up, this requiring a replenisher. A.K.A cheap labor, they were just too lazy to tell the hospital to go back and do it thenselves. So Aiko and her student were trudging along the path, many sights before them. Most dead plants, brown and withered away from the cold and the others in similar states. But there was one up ahead..,which lead to another alive one which stretched on for quite the distance. The rare artic blossom, which they were sent to collect.

"Alright Kyo we've found it! Open up my pack and I'll start loading."

She would pull the "flower satchel" in which they were to put the plants in off her back and hand the bag to Kyo before bending down to scoop up a few flowers and repeat this quite the while untill he finally said its full, mcause she'd probably zone out from the repetitive task and just keep going instead.

Total 240
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:55 pm
Kyojin followed Aiko until she said "Alright Kyo we've found it! Open up my pack and I'll start loading." Kyojin opened the pack and she started to load herbs quickly. In 3 minutes it was full of herbs. Kyojin grabbed Aiko by her shoulder and pulled her up and then said " Aiko every since the day I met you I have liked you even if you break my bones sometimes. I have always wanted to ask if you will go out with me and that is what I'm doing now. So Aiko will you go out with me " said Kyojin while smiling with a seriois look
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 pm
" Aiko every since the day I met you I have liked you even if you break my bones sometimes. I have always wanted to ask if you will go out with me and that is what I'm doing now. So Aiko will you go out with me "

Wow, what a great place to ask. A practically barren field in the freezing cold mountains of Lightning country picking little flowers as a chore for the hospital. Clearly her student was the smoothmeister...or whatever you wanted to call him. But now....she was left at an impasse. She knew that this day would come, and she honestly didn't mind going out with Kyo no matter how weird it would be just to fuck with other people, but they were at war. Hell, she was right there when Yaju declared operation Thunder Hammer a go....whatever the hell that was anyway. Even IRL she still didn't know. But she couldn't push her student away no more. If she did, he might finally go off that point of no return and she would lose him. That could not happen, so...it was time to take a risk. The risk of saying yes in the face of the looming threat of the Akatsuki over the horizons.

".....alright Kyojin, I give in, I'll go out with you. That doesn't mean that you slack off from your training in any way to pursue me though, or I'll smack you over the horizon, got it? We're done here, I'll meet up with you wherever in a few hours after I drop this off. Don't worry about being visible, I have methods of tracking you."

That would be her chakra sensory abilities and the mark seal under his chin, but of course he didn't know about either so he would be likely confused. Anyway, she flickered away like a phantom in a burst of speed to the hospital to give the lazy bastards their flowers as the credits rolled and the music started. Oh joy.

557 words

+600 ryo

+finishing 5 feeding sharks

+129 towards fuinjutsu spec
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:13 pm
".....alright Kyojin, I give in, I'll go out with you. That doesn't mean that you slack off from your training in any way to pursue me though, or I'll smack you over the horizon, got it? We're done here, I'll meet up with you wherever in a few hours after I drop this off. Don't worry about being visible, I have methods of tracking you." Kyojin smiled he was finally going out with Aiko." You did good Kyojin may you love each other forever ". This is a wedding he thought lol. Kyojin nodded to Aiko while heading out.

WC: 300

600 Ryo

3 AP

All words go toward finishing Shadow Clone
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum